Tax Islam

PureX

Valid point, however, the Christian faith does not preach killing infidels and world domination through violence and death. Jesus didn't call for caliphates -
Actually, there have been times in history when Christians used violence to dominate every corner of the world that they could get to. While they systematically robbed everyone they encountered. And there are instances in the Bible when non-Israelite nations were brutally destroyed, subverted and enslaved via God's command. And I have no doubt that these stories were used to justify Christians in the 'Age of Exploration' raping, robbing, and murdering their way across the globe in the name of spreading Christianity, while they brought their booty back home and used it to decorate their cathedrals. All in the name of Jesus.

How soon we forget our own bloody past!

CherubRam

Actually, there have been times in history when Christians used violence to dominate every corner of the world that they could get to. While they systematically robbed everyone they encountered. And there are instances in the Bible when non-Israelite nations were brutally destroyed, subverted and enslaved via God's command. And I have no doubt that these stories were used to justify Christians in the 'Age of Exploration' raping, robbing, and murdering their way across the globe in the name of spreading Christianity, while they brought their booty back home and used it to decorate their cathedrals. All in the name of Jesus.

How soon we forget our own bloody past!

Judaic Christians and Catholics are oppositely opposed. Contrary to popular belief, Catholics are not the true Christians.

CherubRam

The charts do not use the terms "Muslim" or "Islamic" because they mean different things from "terrorism".

I am aware of the different terminology. These days, it is thought that using the words "Muslim" or "Islam" with (terrorism) is not politically correct, or polite.

rexlunae

I am aware of the different terminology. These days, it is thought that using the words "Muslim" or "Islam" with (terrorism) is not politically correct, or polite.

It's not logically correct or any other kind of correct. It's a deliberate conflation.

This Charming Manc

Its also just plain wrong, there are many terrorist who are not muslims, there are also many Muslims which are not terrorists.

Its like thinking that wood and chairs are the same thing because some chairs happen to be wooden, its not about political correctness its about understanding simple logical concepts.

So are you terminally stupid or intentionally deceptive?

CherubRam

gcthomas

Thank you for providing a link. It is taking some time to read through it. I noticed that Timothy McVeigh is listed as a Christian terrorist. Timothy did not become a Christian until he was in prison. The anti-white articles are also interesting. Give me some time to process the info.

You needn't read the links, really. I don't think that most Christians are supporters of terrorism, and few have anything to apologise for.

I just don't like the way many here seem to treat all Muslims as if they were members of ISIS, as if Muslims are responsible for the more rabid members of their communities any more than Christians in general are responsible for the Christian terrorists.

CherubRam

You needn't read the links, really. I don't think that most Christians are supporters of terrorism, and few have anything to apologise for.

I just don't like the way many here seem to treat all Muslims as if they were members of ISIS, as if Muslims are responsible for the more rabid members of their communities any more than Christians in general are responsible for the Christian terrorists.

I'm not sure that it is proper to call Christians terrorist, for protecting their nation against Muslim attacks. Now if the Christians were going to Muslim countries and attacking the Muslims, then yes, they might be terrorist. I see Muslims going to what could be called Christian nations to to exterminate all Christians, but I do not see any Christians doing the same. Thoughts?

gcthomas

I'm not sure that it is proper to call Christians terrorist, for protecting their nation against Muslim attacks. Now if the Christians were going to Muslim countries and attacking the Muslims, then yes, they might be terrorist. I see Muslims going to what could be called Christian nations to to exterminate all Christians, but I do not see any Christians doing the same. Thoughts?

I answered this in your other nationalist/racist anti-Muslim thread.