Taketh away the sin of the Church !

beloved57

Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

I know the word world is here, however it means the Chuch, the Body of Christ. See the word world is the greek word kosmos and one of its meanings is:

any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

That definition fitly applies to the church of Christ. The word church means: ekklésia

ek, "out from and to" and 2564 /kaléō, "to call") – properly, people called out from the world and to God, the outcome being the Church (the mystical body of Christ) – i.e. the universal (total) body of believers whom God calls out from the world and into His eternal kingdom.

any gathering or throng of men assembled by chance or tumultuously: Acts 19:32, 41.

See Christ as the Lamb of God Love the church and gave Himself for it Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

By giving Himself for the Church, He took her sin away !

beloved57

Christ giving Himself for the Church, His Own World, it taketh away their sin so, that by His One offering He has perfected her forever Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

beloved57

The word world See the word world is the greek word kosmos and another definition is:

an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order.

This speaks to the ideal that the world was created according to the order of the everlasting covenant. This covenant was made known to David, 2 Sam 23:5

Although my house be not so with God;
yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant,
ordered in all things, and sure:

for this is all my salvation, and all my desire,
although he make it not to grow.

This covenant is from everlasting and that means it was established before the world began see 2nd Tim 1:9; Ps 103:17

Notice David said it was ORDERED in all things and sure. The word ordered is the hebrew word arak and means:

to arrange or set in order

This includes the people of the covenant or the children of the covenant Acts 3:25

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant
which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed[Christos] shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Nanja

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

I know the word world is here, however it means the Chuch, the Body of Christ. See the word world is the greek word kosmos and one of its meanings is:

That definition fitly applies to the church of Christ. The word church means: ekklésia

ek, "out from and to" and 2564 /kaléō, "to call") – properly, people called out from the world and to God, the outcome being the Church (the mystical body of Christ) – i.e. the universal (total) body of believers whom God calls out from the world and into His eternal kingdom.

any gathering or throng of men assembled by chance or tumultuously: Acts 19:32, 41.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Amen Brother! The World [kosmos] whose sins Christ atoned for was not all without exception, but was Limited to a Particular World of People that were Chosen in union with Him before the foundation; to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4: He gave Himself for the World of His Church [John 3:16] whose sins He sent away, or removed from God's Law and Justice on their behalf.

beloved57

Amen Brother! The World [kosmos] whose sins Christ atoned for was not all without exception, but was Limited to a Particular World of People that were Chosen in union with Him before the foundation; to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4: He gave Himself for the World of His Church [John 3:16] whose sins He sent away, or removed from God's Law and Justice on their behalf.

Absolutely, and that world also is composed of the Children of the Covenant, which of course are the elect !

Nanja

Christ giving Himself for the Church, His Own World, it taketh away their sin so, that by His One offering He has perfected her forever Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Amen Brother, which means this World of His Church Christ gave Himself for by His one offering; that they are Justified before God's Law and Justice forever;

meaning that there isn't even one sin that they can be punished for; they are totally exempt from punishment for; to include even the sin of unbelief !

His one offering saved them; they can never be lost forever ! It's a Justified, set-apart World !

beloved57

Amen Brother, which means this World of His Church Christ gave Himself for by His one offering; that they are Justified before God's Law and Justice forever;

meaning that there isn't even one sin that they can be punished for; they are totally exempt from punishment for; to include even the sin of unbelief !

His one offering saved them; they can never be lost forever ! It's a Justified, set-apart World !

Praises to God Sister !

Right Divider

Body part

I know the word world is here, however it means the Chuch, the Body of Christ.

Give yourself an F for failure to understand the Bible.

clefty

already in the definition we see that aggregate is a whole formed by disparate elements...

And yet for months years now you claim a chosen specific elect specific programmed designed determined foreordained selection of a specific unique individual group...

yes God calls out...AFTER the disparate elements are created...and God does not program them to come out...God does not have the OUT COME determined planned or designed to occur with NO chance for deviation...NOT established before hand...NOT foreordained...but CALLED OUT AFTER

see? BY CHANCE OR TUMULTOUSLY...random chaos arbitrary NOT PLANNED or ELECTED FORERDAINED BEFORE ANY WERE MADE

that WHOSOEVER believes...

Even arranged marriages chose a bride after she has become an young adult with her own personality and character...but you have Our Father chose a wife for His Son before she was born...even go down to the prenatal facility and choose the genes...a designer baby...LOL

Nanja

The word world See the word world is the greek word kosmos and another definition is:

an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order.

This speaks to the ideal that the world was created according to the order of the everlasting covenant. This covenant was made known to David, 2 Sam 23:5

Although my house be not so with God;
yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant,
ordered in all things, and sure:

for this is all my salvation, and all my desire,
although he make it not to grow.

This covenant is from everlasting and that means it was established before the world began see 2nd Tim 1:9; Ps 103:17

Notice David said it was ORDERED in all things and sure. The word ordered is the hebrew word arak and means:

to arrange or set in order

This includes the people of the covenant or the children of the covenant Acts 3:25

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant
which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed[Christos] shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Amen Brother, it was in the Everlasting Covenant 2 Sam. 23:5, or Covenant of Grace, already arranged, that the sins of the World of Christ's Church [His Seed] were taken away; and it was determined by the Triune God before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9, or from Everlasting Ps. 103:17, that in time, every one of the Chosen Seed Eph. 1:4, every member of Christ's Church, would be born again and given Faith to believe in Christ Phil. 1:29; Who has fulfilled all its conditions for Salvation on their behalf, even from Everlasting!