Suicidality and the Second Amendment

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Went looking for this thread with the latest news of the 14-year-old killing four people. He was captured alive apparently but must have known that it was more likely than not that he would have ended up dead. Similarly with Thomas Matthew Crooks. I believe that both cases were attempts at suicide by cop while making a statement.

In Crooks case, the statement appears to be I'm a worthless loser with psychological issues and a very confused brain. Time will tell with this latest kid.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
I think we should always consider that it's an ongoing experiment subject to catastrophic failure at any time. The past 4 years should be a wake up call to anybody who's paying attention.
Ukrainians are the most recent fairly modern people to learn the hard way that war can break out at any moment. You have a right to prepare for war. That means guns. It's a basic human right. The countries (all of em, like literally, except for, maybe, the Czech Republic) which deny you your right to gather up an arsenal in preparation for sudden war, you should look at skeptically. America might catastrophically fail, but war, famine, pestilence, these are the big picture catastrophes, and nobody denies you the right to stockpile medicines and food and water, but guns? Only one country (with maybe one exception) respects your right to prepare for war.

But vote Republican. Democrats spend too much time setting up hoops to jump through to gather up your arsenal.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Went looking for this thread with the latest news of the 14-year-old killing four people. He was captured alive apparently but must have known that it was more likely than not that he would have ended up dead. Similarly with Thomas Matthew Crooks. I believe that both cases were attempts at suicide by cop while making a statement.

In Crooks case, the statement appears to be I'm a worthless loser with psychological issues and a very confused brain. Time will tell with this latest kid.
14's a little young to be suicidal maybe (maybe not). But anyway, there was some interaction with this kid and his father and the local police within the past year. Once again, there was a red flag, advanced warning.