Stoning of the Devil

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Read Is 53
Smiley_blind.gif
]I have, You folks read your beliefs into everything.

Too bad you are: wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked (Re 3:17).

"Too bad." :chz4brnz: ~ Seth Brundle, The Fly

...Read Isaiah 53 again. :poly:

I think he's talking to you. ~ Homer Simpson

egyptianmuslim

Is "Stoning of the Devil" a Pagan ritual before the days of Mohammad.?

Sep 11, 2015.
A construction crane crashed through the roof of Mecca’s Grand Mosque, killing 107 people and wounding over 200 others. The accident occurred during a sandstorm with high winds.

September 24, 2015
(From CNN) A stampede during one of the last rituals of the Hajj season has killed at least 220 people and left 450 others wounded. The stoning of the devil ritual occurs near the end of the gathering leads to stampedes with disturbing frequency.

People were trampled in the 1994, 1998, 2003, 2004, and 2006 pilgrimages.

An act of God, or not?

The religion is,nt the source of problems but ignorance and poverty we should fight the both.
Peace.

CherubRam

The religion is,nt the source of problems but ignorance and poverty we should fight the both.
Peace.

I agree that we should fight ignorance and poverty. Even if Mohammad had good intentions his precepts of God is false. Yahwah is the God of Abraham, not Allah. (AKA Alilah) Yahwah and Allah are not the same God. Allah is a Pagan god. It is true that God is not a trinity. The original Christians were killed off by the Catholics and the bible was perverted by them.
Even so, the truth can still be found in a good study bible. Truth is made known by reason of the facts.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Is "Stoning of the Devil" a Pagan ritual before the days of Mohammad.?

Sep 11, 2015.
A construction crane crashed through the roof of Mecca’s Grand Mosque, killing 107 people and wounding over 200 others. The accident occurred during a sandstorm with high winds.

September 24, 2015
(From CNN) A stampede during one of the last rituals of the Hajj season has killed at least 220 people and left 450 others wounded. The stoning of the devil ritual occurs near the end of the gathering leads to stampedes with disturbing frequency.

People were trampled in the 1994, 1998, 2003, 2004, and 2006 pilgrimages.

An act of God, or not?

No. Satan.

egyptianmuslim

I agree that we should fight ignorance and poverty. Even if Mohammad had good intentions his precepts of God is false. Yahwah is the God of Abraham, not Allah. (AKA Alilah) Yahwah and Allah are not the same God. Allah is a Pagan god. It is true that God is not a trinity. The original Christians were killed off by the Catholics and the bible was perverted by them.
Even so, the truth can still be found in a good study bible. Truth is made known by reason of the facts.

God has many names , I believe in YHWH as one of them. you should know that Allah as a word is not related to Islam but to arabic speakers whatever their religion.

CherubRam

God has many names , I believe in YHWH as one of them. you should know that Allah as a word is not related to Islam but to arabic speakers whatever their religion.

God has many titles, but only one personal name, and that name is Yahwah. Allah, or Alilah is not a name or title for the God of Abraham. Allah is the short form of Alilah, which means, "the god ascends." Alilah, Chemosh, and Nergel were part of a trinity. Alilah was the rising sun, Chemosh was the afternoon sun, and Nergel was the setting sun. The three phases of the the sun were three gods as one god, the sun. The Pagans believed that the "sun" was a god. Do Muslims think they are being lied to when they are told these things?

CherubRam

CherubRam

God has many titles, but only one personal name, and that name is Yahwah. Allah, or Alilah is not a name or title for the God of Abraham. Allah is the short form of Alilah, which means, "the god ascends." Alilah, Chemosh, and Nergel were part of a trinity. Alilah was the rising sun, Chemosh was the afternoon sun, and Nergel was the setting sun. The three phases of the the sun were three gods as one god, the sun. The Pagans believed that the "sun" was a god. Do Muslims think they are being lied to when they are told these things?

I have been asking this question of Muslims for years without an answer.

egyptianmuslim

Do you live in Egypt? If so, how is life for the common people in that country?

Yes I am living in Egypt, i see that common people are more happy and they tolerated low standard of life..living in your own country is better than living in rich dollar countries..... Terrorism in Egypt is against police and army

egyptianmuslim

Those are titles, not a personal name.
According to Islamic belief, Allah is the proper name of God. In the ancient Aramaic, the word for God is IL.

If you mean the Greatest Name of God. , it is unknow. but I don't believe that God has a personal name because God is Unique and above to have a personal name. God is above the discribtion of Quran and Bible.

bybee

Yes I am living in Egypt, i see that common people are more happy and they tolerated low standard of life..living in your own country is better than living in rich dollar countries..... Terrorism in Egypt is against police and army

I know I wouldn't want to leave my homeland. But, for some it may be the best solution.

CherubRam

If you mean the Greatest Name of God. , it is unknow. but I don't believe that God has a personal name because God is Unique and above to have a personal name. God is above the discribtion of Quran and Bible.
I can not reason with illogic.
Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

egyptianmuslim

Sorry to say that you think like ISIS . Bible or Quran was revealed to be acceptable by the early people 's mind and usually not accurate when talking about God e.g. it not accurate for Bible or Quran to say that God is angry . Also giving personal name to God in Bible is not accurate thing because God is unique

egyptianmuslim

ISIS fights and kills the peoples because they are enemies of God , but truely God Who created every things has no any enemy because He is unique