Stoning of the Devil

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Is "Stoning of the Devil" a Pagan ritual before the days of Mohammad.?

Sep 11, 2015.
A construction crane crashed through the roof of Mecca’s Grand Mosque, killing 107 people and wounding over 200 others. The accident occurred during a sandstorm with high winds.

September 24, 2015
(From CNN) A stampede during one of the last rituals of the Hajj season has killed at least 220 people and left 450 others wounded. The stoning of the devil ritual occurs near the end of the gathering leads to stampedes with disturbing frequency.

People were trampled in the 1994, 1998, 2003, 2004, and 2006 pilgrimages.

An act of God, or not?
Killing those we have designated as "evil" is a fact of human life and history.

First comes disgust, then comes name-calling, then de-humanization by referring to certain people as "vermin" or "disease."

And then comes--right on schedule--overt war or packing these evil folks into railroad cars and sending them to camps like Bergen-Belsen or Auschwitz.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Read Isaiah 53 (Ac 7:51). :dizzy:

See:

A big, untold story: Since last Yom Kippur, millions of Jews have begun searching for the Messiah, and for atonement for their sins. The media isn’t reporting this. But it’s worth examining.

stiff-necked.jpg

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luke 13

1There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2 And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.”

chair

Tell me this:

How does any human being NOT ?

Listen. carefully.

Belief in your man-god looks obvious to you- but it is not the default position. There is absolutely no reason for a non-Christian to even look at Jesus, or your holy books.

Now, read that again.

CherubRam

Listen. carefully.

Belief in your man-god looks obvious to you- but it is not the default position. There is absolutely no reason for a non-Christian to even look at Jesus, or your holy books.

Now, read that again.

Yah calls us (elohiym / gods.) That is, those who will obtain life immortal. Immortal=god. However, there is only one who is truely immortal, and that is Yahwah.

chair

No, i am arguing that anti-christ witness doesnt belong here.

The moderators here tolerate non-Christian and what they have to say- within some limits. I think it makes for a more interesting forum than one that is homogeneous or censored.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I did some reading on the subject "Stoning of the Devil." It seems to have no relationship to the Quran, but has developed as a custom.

Traditions by men get people in trouble. This reminds me how the RCC made new traditions and how it has no relationship to the Bible.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Listen. carefully.

Now, read that again.
Read your latest post here again?

Sorry, I am often dim-witted and don't always pay attention like I need to.

I can only reply that my beliefs wouldn't be beliefs if they weren't obvious to me. And I am well aware that they are not obvious to unbelievers or non-Christians.

So it feels to me like my "default position."

The more I can get atheists to "even look at Jesus" the better off the world is, in my opinion.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Is Allah pleased by stampedes that kill hundreds of his faithful, according to Muslim scholars?
What "Muslim scholars" are you talking about?

I think you are maybe confusing scholarship with the immature and ignorant fundamentalist Imams in some of the mosques.