Spiritually Irma

Truster

Truster thinks that God can do two contradictory things at the same time:
  • Offering His grace, not counting peoples sins against them.
  • Judging their sins and punishing them for them.
You're a double-minded man Truster.

I only think that because the scriptures say so.

Proverbs 14:11

PS He uses judgements to correct His people and destroy the wicked.

Right Divider

Body part
Leviticus 26:30

'I then will destroy your high places, and cut down your incense altars, and heap your remains on the remains of your idols, for My soul shall abhor you.

High places were places where they served idols...just like Florida.
Indeed... when God is judging sin, He will destroy.

When God is dispensing His Grace, He waits.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a real cause and effect universe which GOD created.

Hot air currents meeting cold air currents causes rotation.

Truster

Oh the irony.... coming from someone that is basically picking verses randomly.

If you truly had a spiritual understanding you wouldn't see scriptures you'd be following the doctrine contained within. I usually post doctrine with scriptures hidden within and you don't see. Today I've been posting scriptures in the hope you'd comprehend the doctrine. Like asking a blind man to read a newspaper...

Right Divider

Body part
If you truly had a spiritual understanding you wouldn't see scriptures you'd be following the doctrine contained within. I usually post doctrine with scriptures hidden within and you don't see. Today I've been posting scriptures in the hope you'd comprehend the doctrine. Like asking a blind man to read a newspaper...
Ever the arrogant and condescending Truster. I would expect nothing less.

I understand the doctrines of the Bible far better than you do and you prove it with every post.

You have NO idea what God's long-suffering is all about in this time of the dispensing of His grace.

Truster

Ever the arrogant and condescending Truster. I would expect nothing less.

I understand the doctrines of the Bible far better than you do and you prove it with every post.

You have NO idea what God's long-suffering is all about in this time of the dispensing of His grace.

I would never consider entering a thread you'd started because you have nothing that I need to hear. Likewise I have things to say that you can't hear.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not leading anyone.

You can't even get the verse right..."A blind leader of the blind".
It means the same thing, Mr. NitPicker (and I was not attempting to quote scripture).

By what authority do you declare Irma to be a judgment of God on the people of Florida?

Are you a prophet of God?

You're a poser, like far too many here.

Truster

It means the same thing, Mr. NitPicker.

By what authority do you declare Irma to be a judgment of God on the people of Florida?

Are you a prophet of God?

You're a poser, like far too many here.

I'm so pleased to hear the doctrine is having an effect on you...

PS It's not me that you hate it's the truth.