Spiritual pickpockets.

Truster

Isn’t the devil the accuser of the brethren? You’ve already said you think I’m the devil, you’re repeating yourself.

You are not one of the brethren. I have not called you the devil. But, you are one of his sons, obviously.

Truster

Obviously. Kinda crazy, isn’t it? The sons of the devil in this world God made...huh?

"By this the children of Elohim are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not practice justness is not of Elohim, nor is anyone who does not love his brother".

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
"By this the children of Elohim are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not practice justness is not of Elohim, nor is anyone who does not love his brother".

Right. Even though you use weird words.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
The words I use a spiritual and that is why you can't understand them. For you, they are the killing letter and they are fulfilling their purpose, obviously.

You fool yourself with blindness. I understand every word you say. I don’t understand some of your crazy concepts which you fail to explain like spiritual pickpockets. But whatever...I think we’re prolly done here.

Truster

You fool yourself with blindness. I understand every word you say. I don’t understand some of your crazy concepts which you fail to explain like spiritual pickpockets. But whatever...I think we’re prolly done here.

I'm putting you on ignore as there is nothing that I have to say that you can hear.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
This message is hidden because Guyver is on your ignore list.
You fail so completely. You can’t hear a word I say....but I can refute anything you say because you have the mind of a child. But good for you. Jesus loves you. He said you have to be like a child to get to Heaven.

Block out the world, maybe you’ll make it. Drive by the needy like a man late to church on Sunday morning Pharisee.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PS it is not frustration. But there are a number of you that have tried to make it so over the years.

Truster, I hold no ill will towards you and actually empathize with what you are going through. I also have a rather robust ignore list but I don’t feel it’s necessary to announce it. If you don’t respond, most people will stop replying to you.

Truster

Truster, I hold no ill will towards you and actually empathize with what you are going through. I also have a rather robust ignore list but I don’t feel it’s necessary to announce it. If you don’t respond, most people will stop replying to you.

You have shown ill will towards me on many occasions. You could not possibly empathise with me because you are in darkness, in sin and in Satan.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have shown ill will towards me on many occasions. You could not possibly empathise with me because you are in darkness, in sin and in Satan.

In the few interactions of the past, I have been as sarcastic as you have been judgmental and rude. In the *present*, I offered you words of kindness. Regardless, I will continue to pray for you.

Have a wonderful Sunday, Truster.

Truster

In the few interactions of the past, I have been as sarcastic as you have been judgmental and rude. In the *present*, I offered you words of kindness. Regardless, I will continue to pray for you.

Have a wonderful Sunday, Truster.

Your prayer bounces off the ceiling.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Your prayer bounces off the ceiling.

Lol. That’s funny. It funny because it’s so foolish. It’s strange to me how so many religious people don’t know a thing about God. Prayers only bounce off the ceiling because of the nature of the physical world via acoustics. Yours bounce off the ceiling in that sense as well.

I think a person who thinks God hears some prayers but not others is really lacking in intelligence.

Truster

Spiritual pickpockets take the true spiritual experiences of the regenerate and repeat them as their own. The problem is we* remember and recognise our experiences along with the words we have been given. The Eternal also recognises His words and when He hears them repeated He looks for truth and sincerity of spirit.

"Therefore behold," declares Yah Veh, "I am against the prophets who steal from each other words they attribute to Me."

*we: the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Spiritual pickpockets actually steal knowledge which in and of itself is easily obtained in this age. They show off their knowledge parrot fashion with masses of cut and paste.

However, the understanding of the knowledge that leads to wisdom is withheld from them and they bare no fruit.

"Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him".

betsy123

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the irreverent, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful".

This is a blessed truth I know and live and love.

You being an
irreverent, unrepentant sinner and scornful I take none of your demands.

I'm new here, and am not familiar with everyone.
I don't know the history between some people here.

My dear brother - please heed......

Matthew 7

Judging Others

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?