Spiritual pickpockets.

Truster

Spiritual pickpockets take the true spiritual experiences of the regenerate and repeat them as their own. The problem is we* remember and recognise our experiences along with the words we have been given. The Eternal also recognises His words and when He hears them repeated He looks for truth and sincerity of spirit.

"Therefore behold," declares Yah Veh, "I am against the prophets who steal from each other words they attribute to Me."

*we: the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Truster

Pickpockets are also 'sounds good' practitioners. They take something that has scratched their itching ears and repeat it to ease the itching ears of others.

Truster

By deceit, they turn spiritual truth into a lie of their own making. They go on to repeat the lie and help to ensure their sin reaches its full and filthy measure.

Truster

They toss aside spiritual virtue in favour of popularity and mutual flattery.

"...for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of Elohim".

Please ask yourself if a lie can gain the approval of the Eternal. Do liars find favour, do pigs fly or has Hell frozen over.

Truster

If you were caught with a needle sticking in your arm you'd be thought of as a junky. Should you be found stinking of booze and surrounded by empty bottles you'd be identified as an alkie. Being found in error and speaking lies with unclean lips is the sure sign of hypocrisy and so you'll be called an unregenerate hypocrite.

And, you'll probably complain about be caught out.

Truster

Lol! What?!!! Spiritual pickpockets that’s funny. That’s like angry fairies. What are you really trying to say?

I've been doing a study recently on why people punctuate their speech with giggles or laughter. Or just laugh at circumstances or situation that aren't funny.
My conclusion is that they are out of their depth intellectually and laugh as a means to hide their ignorance.

Nice try, but your ignorance just shines through.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I've been doing a study recently on why people punctuate their speech with giggles or laughter. Or just laugh at circumstances or situation that aren't funny.
My conclusion is that they are out of their depth intellectually and laugh as a means to hide their ignorance.

Nice try, but your ignorance just shines through.

Have you been spiritually pickpocketed? I’m just curious....what did they snatch?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
By deceit, they turn spiritual truth into a lie of their own making. They go on to repeat the lie and help to ensure their sin reaches its full and filthy measure.

Speaking of spiritual truth....I would like to ask you (hopefully I’m asking the right way now) if you would be so kind as to share some of the real spiritual truth with me?

Here’s the only thing.....you can’t use the Bible. Certainly, spiritual truth supersedes the Bible as there’s no question that it has existed for much longer than the Bible. Right?

Truster

Speaking of spiritual truth....I would like to ask you (hopefully I’m asking the right way now) if you would be so kind as to share some of the real spiritual truth with me?

Here’s the only thing.....you can’t use the Bible. Certainly, spiritual truth supersedes the Bible as there’s no question that it has existed for much longer than the Bible. Right?

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the irreverent, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful".

This is a blessed truth I know and live and love.

You being an irreverent, unrepentant sinner and scornful I take none of your demands.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the irreverent, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful".

This is a blessed truth I know and live and love.

You being an irreverent, unrepentant sinner and scornful I take none of your demands.

It was a polite request, not a demand. You are rude and hateful.

No matter, I knew you couldn’t do it even before I asked you.

Truster

It was a polite request, not a demand. You are rude and hateful.

No matter, I knew you couldn’t do it even before I asked you.

Your accusations say far more about you than they do about me. And they confirm what you are. I didn't need confirmation because your unrepentant evil nature is as obvious and darkness.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Your accusations say far more about you than they do about me. And they confirm what you are. I didn't need confirmation because your unrepentant evil nature is as obvious and darkness.

haha. Right on.

It’s funny how your religious indoctrination allows you to consider me the devil and give you the right to judge my soul.

It’s so hypocritical. The one thing that any Christian should never do is judge and condemn others. I mean, that would be so hypocritical. And the Bible tells us what Jesus thinks about hypocrites. He doesn’t like them. He thinks they are evil.

Truster

haha. Right on.

It’s funny how your religious indoctrination allows you to consider me the devil and give you the right to judge my soul.

It’s so hypocritical. The one thing that any Christian should never do is judge and condemn others. I mean, that would be so hypocritical. And the Bible tells us what Jesus thinks about hypocrites. He doesn’t like them. He thinks they are evil.

One of the first duties of a regenerate man is to judge.

"The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment".

Your accusations and judgements fall to the ground as dead leaves.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
One of the first duties of a regenerate man is to judge.

"The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment".

Your accusations and judgements fall to the ground as dead leaves.

You can rake up dead leaves and convert them into mulch to feed the rest of your garden. If yer not too lazy to plant.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I did and now I have the assurance of trust, not by works, but by grace and through trust.

You are a useless accuser, by the way.

Isn’t the devil the accuser of the brethren? You’ve already said you think I’m the devil, you’re repeating yourself.