SPEAKING LIES WITHOUT KNOWING IT

Truster

SPEAKING LIES WITHOUT KNOWING IT​

Anything that opposes the truth is a lie and by default the person opposing the truth is a liar. Messiah pointed this out and so do His children to this day. We* have the Mind of Messiah. We are His eyes and ears upon earth and cannot allow a liar to continue to lie without challenge.

Those that are caught in the trap are often unaware and so our reproof will have one of two effects. They will either stop their lying and in so doing will have been granted repentance. Or the reproof will harden them and take them closer to destruction that awaits the enemies of The Truth and Saviour. “According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay fury to his adversaries.”

The pearls before swine are reproofs and so we know the result of our casting our reproofs, but love of the truth and love for the liar, causes us to reprove in full knowledge of what we shall face.

In some cases we know the identity of the liar and so all we need to do is expose them and this action was praised by Messiah when He found it in Ephesus. Rev 2:2

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. John 8:55

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: Rev 2:2​

The religious in every age have expressed violent hatred for those that speak the truth and expose lies. That hatred remains in place this day.

We* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Truster

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.​
Ephesians 5:11

Truster

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.​
John 3:19

You are responsible for the judgement you face. Each and everytime you spit in the face of truth you show proof of condemnation. Every time you show approval to lies and liars you spit in the face of truth.

Job 21:17
How oft is the lamp of the wicked extinguished! and cometh their calamity upon them! He apportioneth pangs (pains, sorrows, destruction) in His wrath.

Truster

Ecclesiastes 7:5
It is better to listen to the rebuke of a wise man than for one to listen to the song of fools.

Isaiah 3:9
The expression of their faces bears witness against them, And they display their sin like Sodom; They do not even conceal it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves.

"The expression on their faces bears witness against them". This can be understood as attitude being manifested and it is plain to see here on TOL.

Truster

Approving of false doctrine​

Many, if not most, people go to a denomination without checking to see what it is the group think is true. Furthermore, as long as what they hear is pleasing to them they will stay there and be hardened.

Many people will accept historical creeds or confessions without reading them and comparing what the creed affirms against the scriptures. In doing so you are approving of every false doctrine and lie spoken in that denomination. You show approval and in doing so you are equally responsible for every babe who stumbles at what they teach.

Epoisses

You're a liar because you bow to the Reformed altar where Jesus is turned into a bigot who only dies for those who win the cosmic lottery making faith, repentance, love, patience and every other Christian virtue defunct.

glorydaz

You're a liar because you bow to the Reformed altar where Jesus is turned into a bigot who only dies for those who win the cosmic lottery making faith, repentance, love, patience and every other Christian virtue defunct.

Yeah, at least he could admit to sniffing those Tulips, but he gets offended if you even suggest it. Go figure.

Epoisses

Yeah, at least he could admit to sniffing those Tulips, but he gets offended if you even suggest it. Go figure.

He won't admit to being Reformed but he teaches that Christ only died for the elect and has the same narrow view of predestination where volumes of treatise are written to re-define the word world.

glorydaz

He won't admit to being Reformed but he teaches that Christ only died for the elect and has the same narrow view of predestination where volumes of treatise are written to re-define the word world.

Nor does he accept the Power of the Gospel....claiming it cannot be heard by sinful man. I guess that's why he never preaches it. He only preaches about how he was picked up against his will.

Epoisses

Nor does he accept the Power of the Gospel....claiming it cannot be heard by sinful man. I guess that's why he never preaches it. He only preaches about how he was picked up against his will.

After my dialogue with Lon and his master deceptiveness of turning Universal reconciliation into Unlimited atonement I am forced to see all Calvinist/Reformed Christians as play things of the devil.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
After my dialogue with Lon and his master deceptiveness of turning Universal reconciliation into Unlimited atonement I am forced to see all Calvinist/Reformed Christians as play things of the devil.

Hopefully in time the flesh of the believers will be cut off them.

It must be, if they truly are the Lords.

If not, then they will wax ever worse until their end.

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Heb 12:3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Heb 12:4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
Heb 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
Heb 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
Heb 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Lon

James 3:5 So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
James 3:8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

James 3:9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.

James 3:10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
James 3:11 Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
James 3:12 Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.

1 John 3:14-16 Matthew 5:23,24

Last edited:

glorydaz

SPEAKING LIES WITHOUT KNOWING IT​

Anything that opposes the truth is a lie and by default the person opposing the truth is a liar. Messiah pointed this out and so do His children to this day. We* have the Mind of Messiah. We are His eyes and ears upon earth and cannot allow a liar to continue to lie without challenge.

Those that are caught in the trap are often unaware and so our reproof will have one of two effects. They will either stop their lying and in so doing will have been granted repentance. Or the reproof will harden them and take them closer to destruction that awaits the enemies of The Truth and Saviour. “According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay fury to his adversaries.”

Here we see Truster is seeking to excuse his own actions. :loser:

He was banned for calling someone a liar without cause. Now, Truster is attempting to prove that he was justified in what he did. First, one would have to assume the person was indeed lying....which can't be proven, nor was it a lie, and second, in order to be a lie, there must be intent to deceive. We see INTENT is an important part of guilt.

Joshua 20:5 And if the avenger of blood pursue after him, then they shall not deliver the slayer up into his hand; because he smote his neighbour unwittingly, and hated him not beforetime.

So with all the BLUSTER and misuse of scripture that is going on by the OP's author, he is only out to clear his "not so good" name and to claim he was banned without cause.

It's a novel way of griping about being banned....I'll give him that. :chuckle:

Epoisses

James 3:5 So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
James 3:8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

James 3:9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.

James 3:10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
James 3:11 Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
James 3:12 Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.

1 John 3:14-16 Matthew 5:23,24

Lon is an unbeliever who masquerades as one with swelling posts of trite. Not everyone who says Lord, Lord.

Truster

The REFORMED add law to the evangelism and that is something I would never do. You do the same and thus lock out grace from you miserable existence.

popsthebuilder

The Law is written on the hearts of the believer.

The faithful have faith in the Word of GOD, and as such, do faithfully follow the direction and Way shown by the Spirit and reafirmed through the written Holy Word of GOD.

Double speak and back biting are a sure sign for all to see. Contention, spite, envying, strife, recompense of what is known to be wrong for like kind one receives are others.

Equitable humility and mercy is the call at this time; now.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the trust. 2 Timothy 3:8