Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So are you validating that this sock was created by PPS as musterion claims?

Impossible. It is NOT me. Why would I even do that. It's not like I'm reluctant to be plain-spoken about anything. What would be the point?

Go read some of the posts by dialm. They're not similar at all to my posting style. And they don't represent my views at all.

They have to think of something to get me infracted. I can be repeatedly called a sodomite and everything else imaginable, but I was double infracted for using the words "weaker vessel". No bias there.

One of the most common infractions is more "disruptive behavior", yet the Dispos post a constant barrage of logical fallacies and endless sidetracking nonsense. No infractions.

Not much one can do about it except deal with it and go on. But of course WE're the problem.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Impossible. It is NOT me. Why would I even do that. It's not like I'm reluctant to be plain-spoken about anything. What would be the point?

Go read some of the posts by dialm. They're not similar at all to my posting style. And they don't represent my views at all.

They have to think of something to get me infracted. I can be repeatedly called a sodomite and everything else imaginable, but I was double infracted for using the words "weaker vessel". No bias there.

One of the most common infractions is more "disruptive behavior", yet the Dispos post a constant barrage of logical fallacies and endless sidetracking nonsense. No infractions.

Not much one can do about it except deal with it and go on. But of course WE're the problem.

DialM4Moron acted a lot like you though.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
There are posting habits of a person that are a dead giveaway when they make a sockpuppet. It is very difficult to fool people with a sock, even a clever one like dialm. The dialm account was so outlandish that I figured that it was a sock. It was why I banned it with prejudice. Troll socks get tossed in the shredder.

I ran the check.

What check?

Mustereon's argument is not without merit. The dialm sock had 11 hits before I quit running the check.

What does that mean? What check?

I. AM. NOT. DIALM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS, eventually your behavior will get the best of you. It's just a matter of time. I think you're a "phony Christian" thus far. However, if you're DialM4Moron, I'm not certain. It's possible for one person to have two or more different writing skills and yet be the same person. That's very easy to do.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I ran the check. Mustereon's argument is not without merit. The dialm sock had 11 hits before I quit running the check.
@Sherman

Were the eleven hits you mention the same IP addresses as those from which PPS has posted in the past? I take that as what you mean here.

There could be other explanations for this phenomena, e.g.,

http://www.howtogeek.com/247452/is-it-possible-for-different-people-to-have-the-same-public-ip-address/

And some workarounds for dealing with this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/general/chit-chat/36143-can-2-people-have-the-same-ip-addresses

When away from home on a public network, I use a VPN service for security that will likely match other IP addresses depending upon how the VPN servers are allocating IPv4 addresses, wherein the available unique assignments have been exhausted about two years ago. One day when everything is IPv6 this will no longer be an issue as the IPv6 address space exceeds the number of stars in the universe...

"
To give people another idea of how large the address space is, if each human being on Earth, each grain of sand on all the beaches in the world, each gallon of water, each nanosecond that passed since the Big Bang, and each star in the universe had all been assigned their own unique IPv6 address there would be still be easily more than 3.4 x 10^38 unique IPv6 addresses leftover remaining. That’s how large the IPv6 address space is."

AMR

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS, eventually your behavior will get the best of you. It's just a matter of time. I think you're a "phony Christian" thus far. However, if you're DialM4Moron, I'm not certain. It's possible for one person to have two or more different writing skills and yet be the same person. That's very easy to do.

Funny how Sherman said just the opposite. Nobody who matters cares what you think.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS has:
1) No apparent testimony of faith.
2) The ability to disrupt and cause trouble.
3) The ability to annoy others.
4) A tremendous desire to use an outlandish amount of $50.00 words and phrases.
5) The ability to trick posters into thinking he's smarter than he actually is.
6) The nerve to accuse almost everybody of not being saved.
7) The nerve to cause trouble with the Mods.
8) The audacity to not admit how and why he thinks he's a Christian. (No testimony was given?)
9) The nerve to not agree with the Grace Gospel.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

Were the eleven hits you mention the same IP addresses as those from which PPS has posted in the past? I take that as what you mean here.

AMR

I could be mistaken; but from what I understand, when someone is banned on a forum their IP address is banned. I wouldn't be able to post if it was my IP address.

I'm not computer illiterate, but I don't have anywhere near the IT skill to know what it would take to circumvent such things or how to do it.

This is typical of TOL trollsters who always call everyone else trolls.

And if dialm wasn't banned for content, then this should either be a both or neither scenario. Either I'm the biggest lying piece of garbage ever and my account should be banned with dialm's as my alleged sock account, or neither should be banned because I'm telling the truth.

I despise false accusations.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I said, I don't know for certain either way? However, I'll give you some free advise: Stop talking about it and don't mention it again. I'll say no more and after a while, everybody else will stop and It'll go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.