Space Force

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's an excellent idea, and certainly in line with God's will for governments.

drbrumley

So we have a terrible government, what are they going to do when Jesus returns....try to blow him out of the sky?

drbrumley

If There Was One Thing We Needed, It Was Definitely Not That
Dale Steinreich

Trump orders Pentagon to create another branch of the military. As if the Empire needed any more.

[Trump’s] directive will task the Defense Department to begin the process of establishing the ‘Space Force’ as the sixth branch of the U.S. armed forces. “When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space,” Trump said.

But what about those of us who have better things to do than obsess about America not dominating every aspect of the known physical universe? Why do we have to pay for your sense of inadequacy and insecurity? Why do future generations (who will be stuck with the bill for all of this) have to pay for it? And of course the rationale involves the usual paranoia about…you guessed it:

The president framed space as a national security issue, saying he does not want “China and Russia and other countries leading us.”

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So if I say no to this and they use my money for this totally inappropriate stunt, then I can say they are stealing?
They're already stealing money from you. God says 10% tax is tyrannical.

We're being taxed at least 40%.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Future battles will be fought more and more using technology that is in orbit (no offense flat earthers).

Therefore Space Force makes a lot of sense. In truth we already have a Space Force we just have never referred to it as such. It's probably time we started separating it from the other branches of military so it has a better focus.

drbrumley

Future battles will be fought more and more using technology that is in orbit (no offense flat earthers).
:rotfl: Nice shot!

Therefore Space Force makes a lot of sense. In truth we already have a Space Force we just have never referred to it as such. It's probably time we started separating it from the other branches of military so it has a better focus.

I'm just not sure why we want to keep feeding this government when it has been shown 100 times over at how totally inept these clowns are. But that is just me. From what I have read on this, this isn't just moving certain aspects of a branch and then creating, this is a whole new ball game, on top of everything else already spent. of which we cannot afford it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

I've always liked the idea of space marines.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm just not sure why we want to keep feeding this government when it has been shown 100 times over at how totally inept these clowns are. But that is just me. From what I have read on this, this isn't just moving certain aspects of a branch and then creating, this is a whole new ball game, on top of everything else already spent. of which we cannot afford it.
I think we all agree the government spends way too much. But that's another topic.

Furthermore.... if an idea happens to be a wise expenditure don't dump it merely because you waste money elsewhere.