Source of white hatred of blacks identified

marke

You're a real piece of work.

Appreciation for this?

160598665.jpg

You show me a photo. Let me show you two. One black thug murders one innocent boy in cold blood for no reason. Is this the thanks we get from blacks for the tens of thousands of American Christians who gave their lives on the battlefield to free blacks from southern democrat slavery?

1623815985496.png1623816065364.png

marke

Why do you have a problem with what I quoted? Does it make you uncomfortable?
Did you thank the tens of thousands of American Christians who fought and died on the battlefield to free blacks from southern democrat slave owners? If not, you should have.

marke

At the same time that Barack Obama's ancestors were operating as slave owners, at the same time that Kamala Harris's ancestors were operating as slave owners, my ancestors were welcoming Frederick Douglass to upstate New York and helping him set up to publish the North Star.
Thank God for those Christian ancestors who fought to free slaves from the slave-owning ancestors of modern blacks.

marke

Why are you diminishing his experiences?

And no one brought up "all US citizens" except for you.

Shame on you for for your lies. I didn't twist his writings, I quoted them exactly, without interpretation.

Apparently I quoted a part that's struck a nerve.
Shame on all leftists who spread hatred for Americans whose ancestors shed their blood to free the slaves from brutal democrat owners.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Shame on all leftists who spread hatred for Americans whose ancestors shed their blood to free the slaves from brutal democrat owners.

Shame on all rightists who spread hatred for Americans who don't toe their line or share their beliefs but whose ancestors died alongside yours.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Did you thank the tens of thousands of American Christians who fought and died on the battlefield to free blacks from southern democrat slave owners? If not, you should have.

I wasn't talking to you. That conversation is with someone else and I'm not going to go through all your posts one by one so that's all you get.

marke

Shame on all rightists who spread hatred for Americans who don't toe their line or share their beliefs but whose ancestors died alongside yours.
I still share the same beliefs as my Christian ancestors that all men are created equal and that hatred of others because of skin color is an evil born in hell. That is why I hate racist indoctrinations such as CRT.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Which is exactly what needs to happens … too much white grievance.

So you're in favor of random attacks on pregnant white women?
Five-months-pregnant woman stabbed in back by stranger while walking nature trail with her 3-year-old son — and undergoes emergency C-section

marke

Like I said: The fact is that most white people don't understand that our society affords them privileges that don't come automatically for most people of color. Until you make a good-faith attempt to understand this, you'll be stuck in your baloney forever.

Notice you added "constitutional." As you should know, the constitution had to be amended to bring full equality to black citizens. You have to look at how the system (cultural, civic, judicial, residential, professional, etc.) has perpetuated that inequality to understand how embedded it is in American history and society. If you don't want to look at that, fine. If you don't want others to look at that, then you're part of the problem.
You claim blacks are not afforded opportunities given to whites. I have no idea what you are talking about. Was Ben Carson denied opportunities afforded whites? If so, what were those opportunities? Access to public schools? Freedom of religion? Opportunities to compete for acceptance into universities? Government funding of personal expenses? What?