Source of white hatred of blacks identified

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It is absolutely not protesting too much for me to express outrage against our moronic democrap leaders who are pushing the lying divisive racist narrative that whites are racist because they are born white and blacks are victims of whites because they are born black. There may not be a more wicked lie of the devil afflicting our nation in our times than that stupid, leftist, hateful, divisive, demonic, false narrative.

Do you ever come out of hyperbole-land? To talk normally, even for a minute?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Stabbing pregnant white women repeatedly in the back would certainly be a start, wouldn't you agree?

Like no white has ever done the same. You (and all the rage machines out there) only care if the perp is black. You only post about it if the perp is black.

marke

Do you ever come out of hyperbole-land? To talk normally, even for a minute?
Here it is, plainly. All politicians should stand against the false narratives that blacks are evil for being black or whites are evil for being white. I call those narratives but others can call them what they like. We just need to put a stop to such stupidity because it is tearing our country apart.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Here it is, plainly. All politicians should stand against the false narratives that blacks are evil for being black or whites are evil for being white. I call those narratives but others can call them what they like. We just need to put a stop to such stupidity because it is tearing our country apart.

I think you're working with a false premise, but I appreciate that for once you made your point simply, without all the extra.

I don't believe most people think blacks or whites are evil based on their skin color. The fact is that most white people don't understand that our society affords them privileges that don't come automatically for most people of color. Because whites don't understand this, they don't see the racism that's built into our society. That our country was literally built on the backs of slave labor, on the subjugation of Native Americans, on the second class status of Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese (California and railroad history). The right sees white, Christian, conservative as 'default' American. Everyone else comes second.

marke

I think you're working with a false premise, but I appreciate that for once you made your point simply, without all the extra.

I don't believe most people think blacks or whites are evil based on their skin color. The fact is that most white people don't understand that our society affords them privileges that don't come automatically for most people of color. Because whites don't understand this, they don't see the racism that's built into our society. That our country was literally built on the backs of slave labor, on the subjugation of Native Americans, on the second class status of Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese (California and railroad history). The right sees white, Christian, conservative as 'default' American. Everyone else comes second.
Baloney. Whites have to work just as hard as blacks to pay their bills if they are honest and claiming whites have constitutional and practical privileges blacks don't have is a damnable lie.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Baloney. Whites have to work just as hard as blacks to pay their bills if they are honest and claiming whites have constitutional and practical privileges blacks don't have is a damnable lie.
The "white privilege" responsible for my success was that I was raised in a home with two parents who valued education, hard work and law-abiding behavior.

The black friends, co-workers, teachers, etc that I have known had similar advantages.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The "white privilege" responsible for my success was that I was raised in a home with two parents who valued education, hard work and law-abiding behavior.

The black friends, co-workers, teachers, etc that I have known had similar advantages.

They probably also taught you that it's wrong to discriminate against someone based on the color of their skin.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Like I said: The fact is that most white people don't understand that our society affords them privileges that don't come automatically for most people of color. Until you make a good-faith attempt to understand this, you'll be stuck in your baloney forever.

Notice you added "constitutional." As you should know, the constitution had to be amended to bring full equality to black citizens. You have to look at how the system (cultural, civic, judicial, residential, professional, etc.) has perpetuated that inequality to understand how embedded it is in American history and society. If you don't want to look at that, fine. If you don't want others to look at that, then you're part of the problem.

Last edited:

marke

No gubment checks to keep you happy along the way and minimize the amount of labor you would have to put out for bills?

marke

Dem
For instance?

What privileges come automatically for most white people and not black people?

Be specific.
Democrats think white conservative Christians have the right to remain silent while barbaric hordes violently trash American laws, values, traditions, history, and prosperity with violent determination to steal everything they can for their own selfish benefit at great loss to the entire nation as a whole.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Dem

Democrats think white conservative Christians have the right to remain silent while barbaric hordes violently trash American laws, values, traditions, history, and prosperity with violent determination to steal everything they can for their own selfish benefit at great loss to the entire nation as a whole.

So... "white Christian conservatives" against the rest of the country? The same "white Christian conservatives" who trashed Native American, Black, and Mexican laws values, traditions history and prosperity in the service of manifest destiny? AKA broken treaties, broken promises, forced marches, stolen land, forced reeducation in schools to 'Americanize' Native Americans, 3/5 of a person, "separate but equal," internment camps, anti-Chinese legislation, lynchings, voter suppression and redlining?