So it isn't just Hillary that leaked classified info, Comey himself did it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Trump lemmings:

Nobody is going to jail, you're full of hot air.

You're probably right. When Robert Mueller's team of investigators and Congressional Committees' catch Trump's inner circle lying to them, they'll probably just give them a pat on the back with a lackluster warning not to lie to federal investigators again, kinda like Watergate.

I am happy however, that you are bamboozled by MSM

I would ask you to debate this:

Timeline of Russia Investigation
Key moments in the FBI probe of Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/timeline-russia-investigation/

but both you and I know that Trump lemmings aren't known for debate (silencing their opponents, yes, debating them, no).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Speaking of Trump lemmings:

You're probably right. When Robert Mueller's team of investigators and Congressional Committees' catch Trump's inner circle lying to them, they'll probably just give them a pat on the back with a lackluster warning not to lie to federal investigators again, kinda like Watergate.

I would ask you to debate this:

Timeline of Russia Investigation
Key moments in the FBI probe of Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/timeline-russia-investigation/

but both you and I know that Trump lemmings aren't known for debate (silencing their opponents, yes, debating them, no).
Mostly irrelevant and unconnected events. Where is the collusion between an American and a foreign enemy, with the purpose of interfering with the election? Debate over, I win again

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mostly irrelevant and unconnected events. Where is the collusion between an American and a foreign enemy, with the purpose of interfering with the election? Debate over, I win again

That just hasn't been revealed yet. No evidence doesn't mean it isn't there.

end sarcasm

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
lyin-donald-trump-jr-march-i-never-met-with-russians-25027648.png

https://pics.me.me/lyin-donald-trump-jr-march-i-never-met-with-russians-25027648.png

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
RNC established leadership is working with the democrats to defeat Trump. Think about it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I voted for Donald Trump in the general election. Not in the primary. And it was an easy choice. And I didn't vote for him because I thought he was a moral man. Look at the reaction to him from the DC elite.

The Republican congress elected to stop Obama in 2010 and 2014, voted a party line vote a bunch of times as a straight repeal of Obamacare. They knew the Kenyan would veto. They were not serious. Now that they have a President that will sign the repeal, they will not pass it. Lying hypocrite scumbags.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Some very damaging and disturbing information is coming out about the Russian lawyer that met with Junior. She was allowed into the US by Loretta Lynch and has connections that trace back to the Clinton campaign.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I voted for Donald Trump in the general election. Not in the primary. And it was an easy choice. And I didn't vote for him because I thought he was a moral man. Look at the reaction to him from the DC elite.
I get it.
The Republican congress elected to stop Obama in 2010 and 2014, voted a party line vote a bunch of times as a straight repeal of Obamacare. They knew the Kenyan would veto. They were not serious. Now that they have a President that will sign the repeal, they will not pass it. Lying hypocrite scumbags.

That is for sure.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some very damaging and disturbing information is coming out about the Russian lawyer that met with Junior. She was allowed into the US by Loretta Lynch and has connections that trace back to the Clinton campaign.

Yes, they lit the forest on fire so they could say the forest is on fire. Problem was, Trump didn't collude with them. Unlike Clinton colluding with Ukraine.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Maybe the Senate wants to wait until they can agree to repeal the AHA without replacing it with anything?

The way it is set up now, not only an alternative tax burden, young people who are in good health cannot afford it. Heck, they have trouble paying their auto insurance and have to get that at "The General" at highly inflated prices. This is because they often have poor insurance records and insurance costs more when persons are young.

But here comes Obama who readily offers them healthcare insurance, which they are forced to buy, even though they do not need it. It would be more fair to require it to have auto insurance, yet everyone sees the folly with that idea, so why are they blind to see that forcing anyone to buy healthcare insurance is none of the governments business???

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I can't disagree that the country is in a mess with Trump at the helm. Though I don't believe we would be better off with Hillary, and yes, I am convinced she is a criminal.
The country is in a mess and things are going to get far worse soon if Trump and is entire rotten regime is not removed from office soon . The election of Trump is probably the worst disaster in American history . Wake up ! If you voted for this criminal buffoon, you voted against your own interests !

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe the Senate wants to wait until they can agree to repeal the AHA without replacing it with anything?

The Republican leadership in the Senate, not the tea party section, does not want it repealed. They want the redistribution of income. Their only dispute with Democrats is whom is controlling the money.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Republican leadership in the Senate, not the tea party section, does not want it repealed. They want the redistribution of income. Their only dispute with Democrats is whom is controlling the money.

Thank you. All I know is I am against it. T:party:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The country is in a mess and things are going to get far worse soon if Trump and is entire rotten regime is not removed from office soon . The election of Trump is probably the worst disaster in American history . Wake up ! If you voted for this criminal buffoon, you voted against your own interests !

I did not vote for Trump. Worse than Hillary? I don't buy iT.