SHOULD A MAN EXPECT LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS WIFE

Truster

It will depend on whether his wife witnessed her mother being loyal to her husband and in so doing, being obedient to the Almighty.

It will be dependant on whether his wife was nurtured in the scriptures as to her duty to the males in the family.

If, on the other hand, she was taught to lord it over her husband then she will be directly in the face of the loyalty that the scriptures denote.

The loyalty required is physical, emotional and spiritual. She will never wander off as Eve did and take authority that does not belong to her. . If she hasn’t been loyal to her father and is not loyal husband she is in rebellion from the Eternal Almighty.

"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

"I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression."

What Eve did was to take authority and discuss doctrine with Satan. That was the duty and place of Adam, because it was with Adam that the Almighty spoke directly.

In Eden Satan set out his modus operandi and that was to deceive the woman. Just as it is said that Cain slays Abel in every generation (The religious kill the son of promise) So Eve is deceived in every generation and she keeps on falling for it. In every generation the daughters of Eve listen to Satan rather than what the Almighty has said. They claim to be obedient, but are only obedient to the prince of the power of the air.

Loyal; unwavering in devotion, trustworthy, truehearted.

Support; give approval, comfort and encouragement to.

Truster

1 Peter 3:1-22

Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in Elohim used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, ...

Last edited:

Truster

Ephesians 5:22-33

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, ..Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, ..

Truster

Titus 2:3-5

Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of Elohim may not be reviled.

Truster

1 Timothy 2:11-14

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.

Truster

When Elohim created Eve, He gave her to Adam, and her sole purpose for existence was to serve and to help her man (Genesis 2:18). How does that compare to the attitudes and goals of most wives today? It’s well worth noticing that Elohim did not create Eve to do anything for Himself. It was Eve's sole purpose in creation to help her husband.

Today, hardly any wives are willing to accept their Biblical role in marriage. It is the hardness of women's hearts that is causing so much divorce.

marhig

When Elohim created Eve, He gave her to Adam, and her sole purpose for existence was to serve and to help her man (Genesis 2:18). How does that compare to the attitudes and goals of most wives today? It’s well worth noticing that Elohim did not create Eve to do anything for Himself. It was Eve's sole purpose in creation to help her husband.

Today, hardly any wives are willing to accept their Biblical role in marriage. It is the hardness of women's hearts that is causing so much divorce.

Guess what, I agree with you!

I believe that a woman should take care of her husband, and my husband works full time, and i do most of the cleaning and cooking and i take care of him when he comes home from work. I'm probably going to cause mayhem with women's libbers now, but I do believe that the man is the head of the household and the head of the woman (if he is a godly man that is.) But we are equal in the body of Christ. I'm blessed that my husband believes in God too, so we live as we are taught to in the Bible, and he's a very caring godly man and he cares for me always, and our marriage is very happy, thanks be to God.

I used to work, but I've only ever taken part time simple work and only when we needed extra money to live on, and I took care of the house and children, whilst my husband fixes most things, does the heavy work at home, and works full time. We work to live, not live to work and he doesn't work on a Sunday. I don't work ATM due to having arthritis and we don't have much money but we have deep faith, and God says he will take care of us if we put him first, and he has. I never dreamed that we could manage on one fairly low wage but we have, and God has helped us get through. He's amazing!

I'm sure I'll get a backlash for this from someone, or you'll say I'm evil and wicked for some reason. But that's how I believe it is right to live before God. My mum has brought us up like this too. I started by helping my mum with the housework and cooking when I was young. So I was able to manage a house from a very young age. I love looking after my husband and taking care of him.

I'm truly blessed.

Truster

I believe that a woman should take care of her husband, and my husband works full time, and i do most of the cleaning and cooking and i take care of him when he comes home from work. I'm probably going to cause mayhem with women's libbers now, but I do believe that the man is the head of the household and the head of the woman (if he is a godly man that is.) But we are equal in the body of Christ. I'm blessed that my husband believes in God too, so we live as we are taught to in the Bible, and he's a very caring godly man and he cares for me always, and our marriage is very happy, thanks be to God.

I used to work, but I've only ever taken part time simple work and only when we needed extra money to live on, and I took care of the house and children, whilst my husband fixes most things, does the heavy work at home, and works full time. We work to live, not live to work and he doesn't work on a Sunday. I don't work ATM due to having arthritis and we don't have much money but we have deep faith, and God says he will take care of us if we put him first, and he has. I never dreamed that we could manage on one fairly low wage but we have, and God has helped us get through. He's amazing!

I'm sure I'll get a backlash for this from someone, or you'll say I'm evil and wicked for some reason. But that's how I believe it is right to live before God. My mum has brought us up like this too. I started by helping my mum with the housework and cooking when I was young. So I was able to manage a house from a very young age. I love looking after my husband and taking care of him.

I'm truly blessed.

By nature of his gender he is head of the household and the woman must obey him.

marhig

By nature of his gender he is head of the household and the woman must obey him.
Luckily I'm blessed to have a godly man and as I said, he is the head of the house. He has the final say. But I'm blessed as he has a good heart and we get on really well, and we've been together since we were young and we are still happily married and have a close family, and I know that it's only possible because of God as he had changed our hearts and we put God first in our lives.

exminister

Why did he make women as smart as men? That was a mistake. A servant should be less than the master as God is to man.

daqq

I'm truly blessed.

Amen, and good for you and him. :)

Truster

Why did he make women as smart as men? That was a mistake. A servant should be less than the master as God is to man.

If you really were smart you wouldn't be questioning the wisdom of the Almighty. You've just proven how stupid you are.