Shalom, Y'all!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm back! Or...at least I think I am? Let me check, hold on...

Yep! I'm back.

It's been a spell, and I reckon some of my old friends are hanging around the saloon? Come out and say howdy.

I made a fresh batch of biscuits; anyone have any jam?

:BillyBob:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh wait. The last we talked you were exploring Messianic Christianity?

Your memory serves you well! The exploration continues. G-d has been good, as He always is. My life is quite full, and I am certainly well-pleased to be back among your fine selves.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It seems that you've all aged significantly!

(Oh, wait, that's me in the mirror...)

:madmad:

The Berean

Your memory serves you well! The exploration continues. G-d has been good, as He always is. My life is quite full, and I am certainly well-pleased to be back among your fine selves.

I have soo many questions for you. I have a good friend who, IMHO, is getting a little overboard with his Messianic Christian beliefs.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have soo many questions for you. I have a good friend who, IMHO, is getting a little overboard with his Messianic Christian beliefs.

Feel free to message me privately! There are too many who get overboard with legalism in the "name" of Messianic Christianity/Judaism. Strangely, it is often the Christians who become interested in the Messianic movement who try very hard to embrace orthodoxy while somehow maintaining a belief in Yeshua as Messiah. The Jews I have met who become believers, in many cases, are all too happy to embrace the Church.

The Berean

Feel free to message me privately! There are too many who get overboard with legalism in the "name" of Messianic Christianity/Judaism. Strangely, it is often the Christians who become interested in the Messianic movement who try very hard to embrace orthodoxy while somehow maintaining a belief in Yeshua as Messiah. The Jews I have met who become believers, in many cases, are all too happy to embrace the Church.

I'll send you a PM later today!