Shalom. Shabbat.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No one here knows how to debate and discuss, or they just don't want to?
Shalom.

When a person starts a thread with an OP, someone may be able to add something or contribute. They may agree or disagree. It, things, can be discussed.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

I am not debating you. I am telling you the truth. Jesus is the Son of God. Do you agree?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

This is a debate and discussion group.

We all think we have God's Truth.

I do not go by you just telling me no.

You said Jesus is not God and I am proving with scripture how they are exactly the same.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is a debate and discussion group.

We all think we have God's Truth.

I do not go by you just telling me no.

You said Jesus is not God and I am proving with scripture how they are exactly the same.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. This is not a group. It is a Theology Forum. Religion. And Jesus is the Son of God. I am not saying that Jesus is God.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

You are incorrect. This is not a group. It is a Theology Forum. Religion. And Jesus is the Son of God. I am not saying that Jesus is God.

Shalom.

Jacob

What in the world are you talking about saying this is not a group?

You don't speak right.

I know you do not say Jesus is God, it is why I am debating you.

I think you are either intentionally dishonest, or don't know any better.

In either case, I will not reply to your posts any further.

glorydaz

Shalom.

Then you admit that you believe something to be true that is not true. It is still a lie.

Shalom.

Jacob

No, what I said is true, and I believe it to be true. Which means it is doubly true, and I'm doubly innocent of your charges.

glorydaz

Shalom.

What kind of a lie is not a lie?

Shalom.

Jacob

Apparently it's just too complicated for you to grasp. Let me dumb it down for you.

Just because you accuse me of lying doesn't make it so.

1. What I said was the truth.
2. What I said I believed to be the truth.
3. What I said was proven by your every post.

Therefore, what I said was not a lie...as you falsely claimed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Apparently it's just too complicated for you to grasp. Let me dumb it down for you.

Just because you accuse me of lying doesn't make it so.

1. What I said was the truth.
2. What I said I believed to be the truth.
3. What I said was proven by your every post.

Therefore, what I said was not a lie...as you falsely claimed.

Shalom.

I believe that you said or implied that some kinds of lies are not lies. This is absolutely incorrect. I have no problem with what I have communicated to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

You are incorrect. God is my Savior. And Jesus is my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

Ah, trying to cover every base, are you?

That's why you claim to be a Jew and a Christian, too.

That's one way to get the attention you seek. :chew:

glorydaz

Shalom.

I believe that you said or implied that some kinds of lies are not lies. This is absolutely incorrect. I have no problem with what I have communicated to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Oh, well then....what you believe is a lie. That's different from accusing someone of lying when they believe what they say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ah, trying to cover every base, are you?

That's why you claim to be a Jew and a Christian, too.

That's one way to get the attention you seek. :chew:

Shalom. I am a Jew. I do not claim to be a Christian. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

This is not about seeking attention. This is about people obeying God and Jesus and becoming disciples.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Oh, well then....what you believe is a lie. That's different from accusing someone of lying when they believe what they say.

Shalom.

Believing something is true or saying something is true does not make it true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What in the world are you talking about saying this is not a group?

You don't speak right.

I know you do not say Jesus is God, it is why I am debating you.

I think you are either intentionally dishonest, or don't know any better.

In either case, I will not reply to your posts any further.
Shalom.

Jacob
God's Truth. You gave me negative rep for a post and I looked and it is this one where I say

Shalom.

Jacob

If there is any way in which this hurts you I do not know how or why. I am grieved by your decision to give me negative rep, but not so much for myself as it indicates that you feel that I have offended you but that you have no way to answer. My apologies. I did not see anything wrong in concluding our conversation with peace, as much as you may have been frustrated with the whole thing? In any case, shalom. God's peace to you. Be well, and may God richly bless you.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

No. You have lost track. Look back at your post that started my refutation of what you were saying. You lied.

Shalom.

Jacob

No, you do keep saying you "don't know" and you are seeking attention by repeating that over and over. You say you know...then you say you don't know....then you say you know...then you say you don't know. You say you're a Jew when you aren't. You say you have two Saviours...you just look at them differently. Well, you have succeeded in getting attention, and now you accuse me of lying. I haven't lied about anything. I've described you quite accurately....you just don't like that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, you do keep saying you "don't know" and you are seeking attention by repeating that over and over. You say you know...then you say you don't know....then you say you know...then you say you don't know. You say you're a Jew when you aren't. You say you have two Saviours...you just look at them differently. Well, you have succeeded in getting attention, and now you accuse me of lying. I haven't lied about anything. I've described you quite accurately....you just don't like that.
Shalom.

No. You are projecting your experience with Jehovah's Witnesses on this website, on to me. You are saying things in this post I am responding to that our untrue about my conversation with you. You are saying that I have said things that I have not said. Here is what you wrote.
A person isn't lying if they believe it to be true. CleverDan
When you believe that something is true that is not true it is still a lie.
Shalom.

Then you admit that you believe something to be true that is not true. It is still a lie.

Shalom.

Jacob
This should be When you admit that you believe something to be true that is not true, it is still a lie.

I am a Jew. I observe Torah here in the United States of America. I am supposed to be in Israel, Jerusalem, three times per year for the annual feasts, according to Torah. It is true that currently there is no temple. I observed Passover the fourth time in as many years this year, here in the United States of America. There are seven holy days of Torah that I observe. There are other festivals, and there are fast days. If I cannot be in Israel I will continue to observe here. I would like to go to Israel so that I can fulfill the feasts there in Jerusalem. Otherwise I will continue to observe the 613 Commandments here in the United States of America with the rest of the congregation I attend or otherwise. I read the Hebrew for the Torah two Shabbats ago. God has blessed me in many ways as a Jew. I am Orthodox. I do not mix meat and dairy. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I have no problem saying that God is the only Savior, my only Savior, and saying Jesus is my Savior as the Son of God though in a different way than saying God is my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob