Shalom. Kosher.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Can you point me to the verse that states how a person that eats shrimp is to be punished?

Is it a monetary payment (if so, who gets it?), a certain number of blows from the lash, or being stoned to death?

Shalom.

You will need to research this. Your suggestions are not in order.

Shalom.

Jacob

genuineoriginal

You were incorrect.
Once more you show that you have no substance to back up your opinions.

Please look through the Bible and find all the references where a righteous man used phrases like, "you are incorrect," without following up with a detailed explanation of why the other person was incorrect.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Once more you show that you have no substance to back up your opinions.

Please look through the Bible and find all the references where a righteous man used phrases like, "you are incorrect," without following up with a detailed explanation of why the other person was incorrect.
Shalom.

The Bible has nothing to say about the opinion that you expressed.

Shalom.

Jacob

genuineoriginal

Shalom.

You will need to research this. Your suggestions are not in order.

Shalom.

Jacob

I have researched it, you haven't.
I am pointing out the fact that you have no clue about what the Bible says is the punishment for eating shrimp.

I am sure that if you ask a Orthodox Rabbi about this, you will not get a straight answer.

genuineoriginal

Shalom.

The Bible has nothing to say about the opinion that you expressed.

Shalom.

Jacob
Exactly.
Nowhere in the Bible can you find a righteous person that does not back up his statements with explanations.

Maybe you should use the example of the Bible and say more about why you hold your opinion instead of merely trying to end a conversation with, "you are incorrect"

I have been showing you why the opinions of Orthodox Judaism are mistaken.
If I am incorrect, show me why.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have researched it, you haven't.
I am pointing out the fact that you have no clue about what the Bible says is the punishment for eating shrimp.

I am sure that if you ask a Orthodox Rabbi about this, you will not get a straight answer.
Shalom.

You need to look in the Torah. Read Vayikra, Leviticus, Chapter 11. Read Devarim, Deuteronomy, Chapter 14.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Exactly.
Nowhere in the Bible can you find a righteous person that does not back up his statements with explanations.

Maybe you should use the example of the Bible and say more about why you hold your opinion instead of merely trying to end a conversation with, "you are incorrect"

I have been showing you why the opinions of Orthodox Judaism are mistaken.
If I am incorrect, show me why.

Shalom.

You were the one who made the incorrect statement. I just let you know that it is incorrect. The answers that you are looking for, as to what is kosher, are found in the Torah. Your statement, even if it does come from you or does originate with you, was not followed by why you say this. In Orthodox Judaism, there is care taken in regard to those who ask questions. If you do not eat kosher foods or know what the Torah says, your question may be received. It depends on what you are asking. I do not know why you are asking. You may not be showing interest in Orthodox Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

That is a very anti-semitic statement.
It implies that God gave His law to the children of Israel in order to harm them instead of giving His law to bless them.

Nonsense. God gave His Law that "ALL the world" may become guilty before God. Perhaps you should rethink your notion of God's Law.

Romans 3:18-20
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

genuineoriginal

Shalom.

You were the one who made the incorrect statement. I just let you know that it is incorrect. The answers that you are looking for, as to what is kosher, are found in the Torah. Your statement, even if it does come from you or does originate with you, was not followed by why you say this. In Orthodox Judaism, there is care taken in regard to those who ask questions. If you do not eat kosher foods or know what the Torah says, your question may be received. It depends on what you are asking. I do not know why you are asking. You may not be showing interest in Orthodox Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob
I have been following the actual written word of the Torah for the dietary restrictions.
The Orthodox Rabbis are mistaken.
I have researched the history of Orthodox Judaism.
They come from the remains of the Pharisees and scribes who gained power over the Sadducees when the Temple was destroyed in 70 CE.
Considering how much Jesus condemned the words, actions, and judgments of the Pharisees and scribes, I have to wonder why you do not constantly question what they tell you.

Do you know that Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson was thought to be the Messiah by the Jews that reject Yeshuah as the Messiah in the early 1990's?

genuineoriginal

Nonsense. God gave His Law that "ALL the world" may become guilty before God. Perhaps you should rethink your notion of God's Law.

Romans 3:18-20
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes. 19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

You are holding onto the false belief that the Law was only a curse, which means that God meant to harm the children of Israel by choosing them.
That is why it is an anti-Semitic statement.

The truth is that the Law contained both blessings and curses.

Joshua 8:34
34 And afterward he read all the words of the law, the blessings and cursings, according to all that is written in the book of the law.​

The blessings include the sin offering and the day of atonement for covering over the sins of people, so they might live and not die.
God never expected man to be flawless, but He does expect man to be mature and do what is right.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have been following the actual written word of the Torah for the dietary restrictions.
The Orthodox Rabbis are mistaken.
I have researched the history of Orthodox Judaism.
They come from the remains of the Pharisees and scribes who gained power over the Sadducees when the Temple was destroyed in 70 CE.
Considering how much Jesus condemned the words, actions, and judgments of the Pharisees and scribes, I have to wonder why you do not constantly question what they tell you.

Do you know that Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson was thought to be the Messiah by the Jews that reject Yeshuah as the Messiah in the early 1990's?

Shalom.

I know very little of this. I am familiar with the Torah, and Orthodox Judaism teaches what the Torah says. If there is something more that is different from going to the Bible for your answers. It is possible to teach something that is entirely consistent with what the Torah says.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

You are holding onto the false belief that the Law was only a curse, which means that God meant to harm the children of Israel by choosing them.
That is why it is an anti-Semitic statement.

What nonsense. I'm holding no false beliefs about the law and it's purpose. In no way does stating the law's purpose mean that God meant harm to anyone. Perhaps you should stop assuming and start reading what was actually said.