Shalom. I am a Jew.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can't be President and live in Israel. It's against the rules.
Shalom.

I am not the President, I do not live in Israel, and certainly with a temple I would need to be in Jerusalem three times a year for the annual feasts.

To be President I must be a resident, and I am. I currently live in Washington State.

I am not married, I may never be married, I am not yet 40 years old, and I may make aliyah after serving as the President if I am elected.

I am willing and able to serve the American People.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not the President, I do not live in Israel, and certainly with a temple I would need to be in Jerusalem three times a year for the annual feasts.

To be President I must be a resident, and I am. I currently live in Washington State.

I am not married, I may never be married, I am not yet 40 years old, and I may make aliyah after serving as the President if I am elected.

Shalom.

Jacob
You have to born in the USA and I think you were. Are you running in 2020? Is this your announcement?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Don't worry about your school loans, the democrats will pay for it.
Shalom.

I have less than 4,000 dollars left to pay. I observe the Jewish calendar, but my next payment is due in November. Some people say that I should seek to have my school loans forgiven. What I know is that aside from not being allowed to look for work currently, and having some money in my bank accounts, I will likely not be able to pay my school loans with money from SSDI after paying my living expenses. I do not have a disability, and I am not taking medication.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have less than 4,000 dollars left to pay. I observe the Jewish calendar, but my next payment is due in November. Some people say that I should seek to have my school loans forgiven. What I know is that aside from not being allowed to look for work currently, and having some money in my bank accounts, I will likely not be able to pay my school loans with money from SSDI after paying my living expenses. I do not have a disability, and I am not taking medication.

Shalom.

Jacob
You are censored, Jacob. :chuckle: But in a good way, not in a [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] way :nono:. :chuckle:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have to born in the USA and I think you were. Are you running in 2020? Is this your announcement?

Shalom.

I was indeed born in the United States of America. You do not need to run for President to become the President. You must be elected by the Electoral College. What is a vote of the People or a General Election when there is an Electoral College?

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I was indeed born in the United States of America. You do not need to run for President to become the President. You must be elected by the Electoral College. What is a vote of the People or a General Election when there is an Electoral College?

Shalom.

Jacob
You've got it all figured out :thumb:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are a clown.

Are you a clown?

Or are you a clown?

:think:

Shalom.

No. I am not English. I speak English. I am learning Hebrew. I know some Spanish.

The United States of America has a Bill of Rights too.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I am not English. I speak English. I am learning Hebrew. I know some Spanish.

The United States of America has a Bill of Rights too.

Shalom.

Jacob
:AMR: What do you mean "too?" Who had one first? I know the answer, be honest, and answer me, did you know; did you not have to look it up? I don't have to look that up, as to whether there was a Bill of Rights before the first ten Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America. I know.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:AMR: What do you mean "too?" Who had one first? I know the answer, be honest, and answer me, did you know; did you not have to look it up? I don't have to look that up, as to whether there was a Bill of Rights before the first ten Amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America. I know.
Shalom.

No. England or Great Britain argued that they have a Bill of Rights, and even an Electoral College.

The first ten amendments to the Constitution are the Bill of Rights. Great Britain has medled in the affairs of the United States of America, but it is unrelated.

Are you a United States Citizen? Do you believe that The Bill of Rights came before the ten or the first ten ammendments?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. England or Great Britain argued that they have a Bill of Rights, and even an Electoral College.

The first ten amendments to the Constitution are the Bill of Rights. Great Britain has medled in the affairs of the United States of America, but it is unrelated.

Are you a United States Citizen? Do you believe that The Bill of Rights came before the ten or the first ten ammendments?

Shalom.

Jacob
Yes, England had a bill of rights first, it was not original to Americans.

Truster

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Magna Carta?

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

As a Rabbi I do not need a job. I am studying, training, to be a Rabbi. However, at the place I am currently I am not even supposed to be looking for work.

Also, the President of the United States of America does not need a job. The President of the United States of America does not even have a job.

I do need to repay my school loans. I have two Bachelor of Science Degrees. One is in Computer Engineering and Systems, and the other is in Computer Science and Systems. I have ten plus years of education past High School. I have been to Bible School, and I have taken online courses at a seminary, for free. I have graduated from the School of Biblical Evangelism, and I have taken courses with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.

Shalom.

Jacob
peace Jacob.

Please consider a few things;

- we aren't to greet all indiscriminately. Doing such is likened to joining in their sin.

-We are all equal and students to GOD. We aren't to consider others rabbis over us, except for the Anointed of GOD.

-Seeking to receive the title rabbi from man is a fruitless endeavour. God knows our works friend, akdbthe sight of man and desire of the respect of man isn't what we look to attain. Furthermore our seeking of attainment is limited to the Will of GOD alone; if it is not, then do please search your own motives.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Not literal things in all cases friend, but metaphorical; as we know the things of GOD are spirit and not limited to the material by any means.

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, England had a bill of rights first, it was not original to Americans.
Shalom.

We have our Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution, The Constitution of The United States of America. The Constitution has Ammendments. There are Ammendments to the Constitution. The first Ten Ammendments to the Constitution of the United States of America are called The Bill of Rights.

Do you have any objections to this?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
peace Jacob.

Please consider a few things;

- we aren't to greet all indiscriminately. Doing such is likened to joining in their sin.

-We are all equal and students to GOD. We aren't to consider others rabbis over us, except for the Anointed of GOD.

-Seeking to receive the title rabbi from man is a fruitless endeavour. God knows our works friend, akdbthe sight of man and desire of the respect of man isn't what we look to attain. Furthermore our seeking of attainment is limited to the Will of GOD alone; if it is not, then do please search your own motives.

peace

Shalom.

Yeshua is my Rabbi, yes. But I have also learned a lot from my Rabbi. I too hope to teach others, all in the will of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Yeshua is my Rabbi, yes. But I have also learned a lot from my Rabbi. I too hope to teach others, all in the will of God.

Shalom.

Jacob
There is nothing wrong with learning and nothing wrong with respecting a person you consider a teacher. It is the inequality that is the issue.

Hopefully he doesn't boast about being a rabbi.