Senile Old Biden Handles Press Better than TRUMP

Skeeter

Banned
I am impressed with Biden recently. I was just listening to him respond to FOX and others about his statements about Putin. Biden dismantled their lame misinterpretations cogently and strongly.

Trump under similar circumstances got defensive, cut off tough questions, lodged insults, and refused to answer. He eventually banned CNN from the press room. What a Wimp!

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Biden has been performing better than anyone expected. He has been doing especially better than Trump sycophants expected, who claimed that Biden was too senile to string a cogent sentence together. Clearly, he can.

That said, I do take Biden on a day-to-day basis, and I'm open to the possibility that he may have to resign at some point if his cognitive abilities do decline. (This wouldn't be such a bad thing, as it would give us our first female and minority president.) And even if Biden does successfully complete this term, a second term for him seems rather unlikely due to his age.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I am impressed with Biden recently. I was just listening to him respond to FOX and others about his statements about Putin.
Biden was surely cogent when recently shouted, "Go get him!"

He couldn't possibly have been sending a message about Putin, could he? Perish the thought.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I want to see one Tighty Righty admit Biden did a pretty good job there.
I give the devil his due, and I'm 'in the Republican base' if an electioneer were to classify my vote.

I agree with @User Name in that, the more he talks, the better he gets, almost like repeating a job makes you better at your job (but it can't actually be that simplistic, right?).

President Trump never shut up, and I liked that about him, he always let you know what was on his mind, even if what was on his mind was inaccuracies and exaggerations, he was a bombast, that's bombasticism, he was bombastic.

I liked that. It was a fresh change.

And those Supreme Court nominations!!!! President Trump and Republican ideology (shorthand: 'originalism') ftw.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Biden was surely cogent when recently shouted, "Go get him!"

He couldn't possibly have been sending a message about Putin, could he? Perish the thought.
The best possible outcome for Russia at this point would be for the Russian people to overthrow Putin's dictatorship. It can't happen soon enough, and "good riddance" when it does!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
President Trump never shut up, and I liked that about him, he always let you know what was on his mind, even if what was on his mind was inaccuracies and exaggerations, he was a bombast, that's bombasticism, he was bombastic.

I liked that. It was a fresh change.
Trump never wears a mask. Think what Trump must really be like when the cameras aren't on him. Think what his personality is really like when he's just hanging out with a buddy drinking a few beers.

Got that picture in your minds?

Now think of what Trump is like up on a podium at a rally.

HE'S THE SAME GUY!

This is what people are talking about when they say Trump is not a politician. As you said, Idolater, it's a fresh change.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Seems like a vague phrase used a lot in team sports.
The phrase in team sports is, "get 'em" (ie. get them). But Biden clearly said, "get him." Who do you think Biden was talking about?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The best possible outcome for Russia at this point would be for the Russian people to overthrow Putin's dictatorship. It can't happen soon enough, and "good riddance" when it does!
Fine with me. Just let Putin eradicate all the Ukrainian deep state Nazis first.

Arthur Brain

Trump never wears a mask. Think what Trump must really be like when the cameras aren't on him. Think what his personality is really like when he's just hanging out with a buddy drinking a few beers.

Got that picture in your minds?

Now think of what Trump is like up on a podium at a rally.

HE'S THE SAME GUY!

This is what people are talking about when they say Trump is not a politician. As you said, Idolater, it's a fresh change.
Oh, I don't think there's any doubt about it. The same self impressed narcissist that was caught on air in that 'Access Hollywood' debacle etc. Still, as long as he's got some 'tic tacs' to freshen his breath...

Arthur Brain

Fine with me. Just let Putin eradicate all the Ukrainian deep state Nazis first.
What 'deep state Ukrainian Nazis' would you be referring to exactly? Do you honestly buy into this fascist's rhetoric about wanting to liberate a country where millions of its citizens have had to flee? With untold deaths for it's civilian population where mass graves have had to be built? How about all of the Russian troops who have also died due to this despotic dictator? Any comments on that?

You go on about "lefties" and ignorantly blanket anyone to the left in support of censorship for opposing views and yet you support a vile despot who does exactly what you rail against. Nary a comment. Why is that?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What 'deep state Ukrainian Nazis' would you be referring to exactly? Do you honestly buy into this fascist's rhetoric about wanting to liberate a country where millions of its citizens have had to flee? With untold deaths for it's civilian population where mass graves have had to be built? How about all of the Russian troops who have also died due to this despotic dictator? Any comments on that?

Show me some pictures of hundreds of dead Russian soldiers the controlled Ukraine media says exists.

You go on about "lefties" and ignorantly blanket anyone to the left in support of censorship for opposing views and yet you support a vile despot who does exactly what you rail against. Nary a comment. Why is that?
You just quoted me saying, "Fine with me."

Arthur Brain

Show me some pictures of hundreds of dead Russian soldiers the controlled Ukraine media says exists.

You just quoted me saying, "Fine with me."
Why? You'd just say they were photoshopped anyway. If you followed actual news you'd know fine well that there have been thousands of casualties amid the Russian army along with low morale etc. But you're not really interested in any of that are you? You'd sooner buy into Putin's fascist nonsense while idiotically claiming that it's "lefties" who want censorship.

Uh, yeah, I quoted you, well done for noticing. Shame you didn't have a response on point.

Arthur Brain

CNN and MSNBC wouldn't say the pictures were photoshopped. So why don't they show the pictures to their gullible audience?
Don't watch either. You're still not answering on point also. Credible news outlets all over are reporting that this invasion isn't going well for Putin and that his own aides are reticent to share with him just how bad it's going along with fatalities. Hardly surprising considering generals have died as a result of poor communication strategy etc. Why on earth do you support this despot?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Don't watch either.
Why do think your favorite news outlet doesn't show pictures of the hundreds of dead Russian soldiers?

You're still not answering on point also. Credible news outlets all over are reporting that this invasion isn't going well for Putin and that his own aides are reticent to share with him just how bad it's going along with fatalities. Hardly surprising considering generals have died as a result of poor communication strategy etc. Why on earth do you support this despot?
Credible according to who?