seemingly contradicting scripture passages

commonsense

:nono: 20% 'weekly attendance' 3% membership affiliation. By the numbers, they estimate that those 20% are not regular attenders all of them, but rather average out to regular attendance. You lose. Again, you have NO reason to be a skeptic, atheist, agnostic.
You like that role, without reason or rhyme. :plain:

Again I have every reason to be a sceptic, to doubt what you proclaim....because you are without any scientific evidence for your beliefs, sigh, you seem like a smart guy, a guy I would gingerly kick your a** in chess because without you I'd have to play even dumber people...Lon not as dumb as some but dumber than most

commonsense

:nono: 20% 'weekly attendance' 3% membership affiliation. By the numbers, they estimate that those 20% are not regular attenders all of them, but rather average out to regular attendance. You lose. Again, you have NO reason to be a skeptic, atheist, agnostic.
You like that role, without reason or rhyme. :plain:

OK so name city and state so your statistics can be independably verified....Lon-Liar...I call BS you're pathetic

Lon

OK so name city and state so your statistics can be independably verified....Lon-Liar...I call BS you're pathetic
Look it up. Then see here. I'm one of the gray no-religion states indicating predominance. You :loser:'d
Again I have every reason to be a sceptic, to doubt what you proclaim....because you are without any scientific evidence for your beliefs, sigh, you seem like a smart guy, a guy I would gingerly kick your a** in chess because without you I'd have to play even dumber people...Lon not as dumb as some but dumber than most
Implied profanity. Name calling... I pretty much know your academic prowess at this point. Chess, not really playing it now. Brawn? Yep. Looks? I dunno.
Lon-Liar...I call BS you're pathetic... dumber than most

I said you were 'ignorant,' not an ignoramus :plain: That figures too.

What are you, 16? This the kind of atheist/agnostic? :plain:

Last edited: