Scriptures that disproves man's freewil sham !

beloved57

First lets get something clear, men do naturally have a will, and its an morally responsible , and man can and does act according to his will, but with that said, mans will is always subject to and under the secret control of Gods Sovereign Purpose, for Gods Purpose rules over and is Supreme over all ! Ps 33:11

The counsel/purpose of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Im going to show a few scriptures that indicate mans will is not free from Gods Purpose,

Jeremiah 10:23

O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

See this scripture speaks against man having a freewill, being free from the Sovereign Purpose of God !

beloved57

Another scripture that goes against man having a freewill Prov 20:24

Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

A man's steps are determined by the LORD, so how can anyone understand his own way? HCSM

oatmeal

First lets get something clear, men do naturally have a will, and its an morally responsible , and man can and does act according to his will, but with that said, mans will is always subject to and under the secret control of Gods Sovereign Purpose, for Gods Purpose rules over and is Supreme over all ! Ps 33:11

The counsel/purpose of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Im going to show a few scriptures that indicate mans will is not free from Gods Purpose,

O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

See this scripture speaks against man having a freewill, being free from the Sovereign Purpose of God !

That scripture is speaking of a man without God not being able to properly direct his own life.

Truster

It is evident from the fact you call Calvinism the evangel that you hold Calvinism in high esteem. So much so you embrace the doctrines of Calvinism without a great deal, if any, comprehension of what is being taught.

You are a Calvinist for the sake of appearance and the demands of the law that gives you a sense of achievement.

The true operation of the will of man is not an area in which you have been taught by experience. Apart from Calvin's doctrines the Sovereign nature and Rule of Elohim are not yours to pass on. You raise a banner and shout loud, so that everyone can hear, but you don't understand what is written on the banner.

Nanja

Amen!

Scripture declares that Almighty God has determined the end of a matter before its beginning, including all mankind and what the end for each one shall be from Everlasting: before they are ever born into this world.

Is. 46:10-11

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Nanja

Another scripture that goes against man having a freewill Prov 20:24

Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?

A man's steps are determined by the LORD, so how can anyone understand his own way? HCSM

A man can't understand his own way, for his goings or steps,
his actions or behavior, have been predetermined according
to God's Will and Purpose Eph. 3:11.

beloved57

Prov 21:1

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

The word heart here means:

1. inner man, mind, will, heart, understanding
    1. inner part, midst
      1. midst (of things)
      2. heart (of man)
      3. soul, heart (of man)
      4. mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory
      5. inclination, resolution, determination (of will)

Even the greatest and powerful of rulers and men, God rules and controls their hearts and wills, theyre not free from Gods Sovereign Purpose !

Interplanner

It's John 6:40 that settles this:
'My Father's will is that everyone who believes on the Son shall have life.'

As usual, true NT theology is only resolved in Christ himself.

Nanja

Prov 21:1

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

The word heart here means:

1. inner man, mind, will, heart, understanding
    1. inner part, midst
      1. midst (of things)
      2. heart (of man)
      3. soul, heart (of man)
      4. mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, memory
      5. inclination, resolution, determination (of will)

Even the greatest and powerful of rulers and men, God rules and controls their hearts and wills, theyre not free from Gods Sovereign Purpose !

Just as God exercised His Will and Power in hardening Pharaoh's heart Rom. 9:17-18,
likewise every man's will is governed by God's Hand.

Truster

It is evident from the fact you call Calvinism the evangel that you hold Calvinism in high esteem. So much so you embrace the doctrines of Calvinism without a great deal, if any, comprehension of what is being taught.

You are a Calvinist for the sake of appearance and the demands of the law that gives you a sense of achievement.

The true operation of the will of man is not an area in which you have been taught by experience. Apart from Calvin's doctrines the Sovereign nature and Rule of Elohim are not yours to pass on. You raise a banner and shout loud, so that everyone can hear, but you don't understand what is written on the banner.

PS You don't even understand what it is you're shouting about. Paul warned against people like you:

..."desiring to be teachers of the Law, understanding neither what they are saying nor that about which they confidently assert".

Nanja

Jn 6:40. It will not resolve in individuals. It only resolves in Christ.

John 6:40 doesn't speak of all men without exception having eternal life by their own freewill.

But it's only those who are Given John 3:27 His Spirit in New Birth who shall Spiritually See and Believe Gal. 5:22 on Christ, who shall have Everlasting Life.

beloved57

Just as God exercised His Will and Power in hardening Pharaoh's heart Rom. 9:17-18,
likewise every man's will is governed by God's Hand.

God is Sovereign in hardening mens hearts to serve His Purpose:

Ex 4:21

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

Ex 7:3

3 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

Ex 9:12

And the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had spoken unto Moses.

Ex 10:1

And the Lord said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart, and the heart of his servants, that I might shew these my signs before him:

Ex 11:10

10 And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go out of his land.

These also show that mans will/heart isnt free from Gods Sovereign purpose !

beloved57

God is Sovereign in hardening mens hearts to serve His Purpose:

Deut 2:30

But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the Lord thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day.

Joshua 11:19-20

19 There was not a city that made peace with the children of Israel, save the Hivites the inhabitants of Gibeon: all other they took in battle.

20 For it was of the Lord to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the Lord commanded Moses.

Samuels sons didnt listen because God had determine to slay them 1 Sam 2:25

25 If one man sin against another, the judge shall judge him: but if a man sin against the Lord, who shall intreat for him? Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto the voice of their father, because the Lord would slay them.

Note: Those who dont obey the Gospel of God, its because the Lord would slay destroy them 2 Thess 1:8-9

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

They were appointed by God to disobey the Gospel 1 Pet 2:8

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

O LORD, I know that the way of man not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Yes, do as your parents direct you. What you show says nothing of your claim.

Jeremiah 18

7 The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, 8 if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

We have already covered this with you, you demon possessed pervert.

beloved57

Yes, do as your parents direct you. What you show says nothing of your claim.

Jeremiah 18

7 The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, 8 if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

We have already covered this with you, you demon possessed pervert.

Evasion and Rabbit trail !