Scripture-Gospel-New Testament

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol How many people have you ever seen on this board or any other board. Jump from one thread to another over and over at the same time they way you are doing it. That is a frustrated demon using you to try to get me to stumble. Like I said you have many demons.

No.

I used to receive emails after every post. Now I just follow from the notifications. Or I can see your posts in the Religion Forum. I do not see what you could see to be wrong with that.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

I used to receive emails after every post. Now I just follow from the notifications. Or I can see your posts in the Religion Forum. I do not see what you could see to be wrong with that.

Shalom.

I said
The only thing that bothers me is the way you speak against Jesus. If you didn't talk you would be ok.lol
Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are talking about, but your words are attributed to me as a part of a quote of me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You idiot I'm the only quoting Gods Word. Certainly not you.

[Jhn 3:34 34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.

I have already done so. Now you are doing so incorrectly.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
you idiot one verse over a period of weeks does not constitute quoting scripture

Typing, copy and paste, or cut and paste, is how we quote scripture with a computer. I suppose you could use your voice with a computer. Maybe some kind of voice to text. Quoting from memory is different from quoting or making a quote. If you quote scripture in person that is different than quoting scripture online or on the internet.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Typing, copy and paste, or cut and paste, is how we quote scripture with a computer. I suppose you could use your voice with a computer. Maybe some kind of voice to text. Quoting from memory is different from quoting or making a quote. If you quote scripture in person that is different than quoting scripture online or on the internet.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Where ever the conversation is.