Scripture-Gospel-New Testament

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You love child molesters, wife beaters,killers, ?

Shalom.

I hate sin. I hate what God hates. Does God hate sinners? Does God hate those who sin? If so, yes I do. However, to love your neighbor as yourself may just be the person who lives next door to you. Never approve of sin or sinners. May you be able to turn a sinner from the error of his ways. I believe you are male, a man. There may be judgment for those who have sinned, breaking God's Law or in that they have broken God's Law. So, if a person sins and you are a witness to it maybe your testimony is enough maybe you do not need to say anything, or maybe there needs to be another witness or two or three witnesses (a capital offense, a sin crime or transgression deemed or called or considered a capital offense worthy of capital punishment, the death penalty). You need to read and understand God's Law for this. It is best not to transgress God's Law. If you have, repent, make things right, confess your sins to God and the church, and live as God wants you to even if you have to give account and answer for what you have done including whatever punishment (or penalty) is deemed appropriate. EditDo you go to others with what they have done wrong?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I hate sin. I hate what God hates. Does God hate sinners? Does God hate those who sin? If so, yes I do. However, to love your neighbor as yourself may just be the person who lives next door to you. Never approve of sin or sinners. May you be able to turn a sinner from the error of his ways. I believe you are male, a man. There may be judgment for those who have sinned, breaking God's Law or in that they have broken God's Law. So, if a person sins and you are a witness to it maybe your testimony is enough maybe you do not need to say anything, or maybe there needs to be another witness or two or three witnesses (a capital offense, a sin crime or transgression deemed or called or considered a capital offense worthy of capital punishment, the death penalty). You need to read and understand God's Law for this. It is best not to transgress God's Law. If you have, repent, make things right, confess your sins to God and the church, and live as God wants you to even if you have to give account and answer for what you have done including whatever punishment (or penalty) is deemed appropriate. EditDo you go to others with what they have done wrong?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You call for punishment. That is what makes you antichrist. Jesus changed the definition of justice. Your still trying to push the old testament on Jesus. Stephen didn't call for your type justice.
You couldn't just forgive them. Your an idiot you just condemned yourself.

[Mat 6:15
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
[Mar 11:26
26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You call for punishment. That is what makes you antichrist. Jesus changed the definition of justice. Your still trying to push the old testament on Jesus. Stephen didn't call for your type justice.
You couldn't just forgive them. Your an idiot you just condemned yourself.

[Mat 6:15
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
[Mar 11:26
26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

It is possible to be punished for your sin even if you have been forgiven by God and Jesus and others. The question is if it is Biblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

It is possible to be punished for your sin even if you have been forgiven by God and Jesus and others. The question is if it is Biblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You have lied, deceived, and gone to the devil for so long. Get off my thread and spread your heresy some where else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your an idiot. You have lied, deceived, and gone to the devil for so long. Get off my thread and spread your heresy some where else.

Shalom.

Incorrect.

It is wrong to say that you will never be punished for your sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

It is wrong to say that you will never be punished for your sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Then you shouldn't say that. That is really only for Christians. NOT YOU.

[2Co 2:10
10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also [forgive]. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Then you shouldn't say that. That is really only for Christians. NOT YOU.

[2Co 2:10
10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also [forgive]. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ,

Yeshua HaMaschiach died both for our sins (the sins of Israel) and those of the world.

The question for Christians is if judgment begins with the household of God then if Christians are not punished for their sins is anyone? In other words, some people believe that a believer is not to judge an unbeliever.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yeshua HaMaschiach died both for our sins (the sins of Israel) and those of the world.

The question for Christians is if judgment begins with the household of God then if Christians are not punished for their sins is anyone? In other words, some people believe that a believer is not to judge an unbeliever.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol You really are an idiot. And again you show you don't know the scriptures.

[Jhn 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

All you have is unrighteous guessing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol You really are an idiot. And again you show you don't know the scriptures.

[Jhn 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

All you have is unrighteous guessing.

Shalom.

No. The first person to judge with righteous judgment was said to be Jesus, Yeshua. However, anyone can. That is how you avoid judging lest you be judged or hypocrisy.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. The first person to judge with righteous judgment was said to be Jesus, Yeshua. However, anyone can. That is how you avoid judging lest you be judged or hypocrisy.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Jesus was the first, and He taught all us Christians. You never believed Jesus so God had to kick you out of Christianity. And you became a antichrist.

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus was the first, and He taught all us Christians. You never believed Jesus so God had to kick you out of Christianity. And you became a antichrist.

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Shalom.

No. People before Jesus knew the difference between right and wrong as well. It was more than their own action or actions then as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. People before Jesus knew the difference between right and wrong as well. It was more than their own action or actions then as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are such an idiot, full of guile and deception. Righteousness means what is right according to God.

[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are such an idiot, full of guile and deception. Righteousness means what is right according to God.

21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Righteousness in Christ was perfection in word thought and deed. But righteousness was not a new concept on the earth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Righteousness in Christ was perfection in word thought and deed. But righteousness was not a new concept on the earth.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The concept was always there. But no one could achieve it. Only Jesus and He taught it to His followers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The concept was always there. But no one could achieve it. Only Jesus and He taught it to His followers.

You are quoting from Paul. Some follow Paul and not Jesus. In any case, saying only Jesus and quoting Paul does not prove your words true.

Yes there was grace before Jesus and yes righteousness does not come through the law. Christ did not die in vain. Meaning, Jesus observed the Law and was the perfect substitute for you and the sins of Israel and the world.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are quoting from Paul. Some follow Paul and not Jesus. In any case, saying only Jesus and quoting Paul does not prove your words true.

Yes there was grace before Jesus and yes righteousness does not come through the law. Christ did not die in vain. Meaning, Jesus observed the Law and was the perfect substitute for you and the sins of Israel and the world.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are an idiot. Jesus was sent by God, Paul was sent by Jesus. But they both delivered Gods Word.