SCOTUS just handed the left every national election from now on!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The Supreme Court of the United States refused to hear the suit filed by Texas against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvanian and Wisconsin and they did so without explanation, precedent or right! When a court is THE ONLY court in which a case can be originally brought, that court has no right to refuse to hear the case without a clear explanation as to the legal reasons why.

In summarily rejecting the case, they have tacitly given Governors, Attorneys General and any other person in a state's government the right to cheat. I don't play with cheaters. I refuse to play a game where my opposition is permitted to cheat. There is no point in doing so.

I, therefore, will never again cast a vote in any national election or even in any local election where someone other than the legistlature has been permitted to change the rules of the election or where the legislature has enabled the left to cheat. (i.e. ignores common sense things like voter i.d., signature verification, absentee votes with an illegal or completely absent post mark (i.e. drop boxes), etc, etc, etc.)

You'll say that if the right does that then the left wins!

No, it does NOT mean that!

This idiotic court decision means that! And, anyone who has been paying sufficient attention to know the basis of the Texas suit knows I'm right about that.

How would the right ever expect to win anything if the left is permitted to cheat?
Why would I dignify such a proceeding by participating in it?
I wouldn't and I won't!

2020, the year that China killed America with a flu virus!

Clete

musterion

The SC neither examined nor even commented on the merits, which are many. The rejection was procedural and not entirely unexpected.

If all legal avenues are made to fail (sabotaged), POTUS still has a literal trump card to play. At that point, it will be necessary.

Derf

How would the right ever expect to win anything if the left is permitted to cheat?
This is what God deals with all the time. If “the right” repents and becomes “the righteous”, the left won’t be able to win.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The SC neither examined nor even commented on the merits, which are many. The rejection was procedural and not entirely unexpected.

If all legal avenues are made to fail (sabotaged), POTUS still has a literal trump card to play. At that point, it will be necessary.
The result is the same.

I understand that it isn't the absolute end of the road in a legal sense but the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point.

Bottom line...

If this sham of an election result is allowed to stand, it'll be the last election I participate in until something is dramatically changed.

musterion

The result is the same.

Not yet it isn't.
I understand that it isn't the absolute end of the road in a legal sense
That's why the result isn't the same. We do not know what all team Trump knows.
but the writing is pretty much on the wall at this point.
Mmmmm...no. Not quite yet. By the end of January, we'll know.
Bottom line...

If this sham of an election result is allowed to stand, it'll be the last election I participate in until something is dramatically changed.
If the trump card needs played but isn't, you won't have to abstain from voting. The Left will do it for you.

Last edited:

musterion

Let me add this, as it's making the rounds elsewhere.

Four-Boxes-of-Liberty-31.png

The attempt to resolve this has reached box #3 because #2 has been neutralized in at least five states. Like it or not, #4 is the ultimate fail-safe of liberty against tyranny, baked into the U.S. from the beginning. I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that but we're going to know soon. As I said on another thread...

"We may yet lose what's left of the Republic. But I will not write it off until the moment Trump addresses the nation and concedes, handing the communists their theft and walking away from his landslide win. Not a moment before."

At that point, box #4 opens.

Last edited:

Hilltrot

In summarily rejecting the case, they have tacitly given Governors, Attorneys General and any other person in a state's government the right to cheat.
Yes, this has always been the case.

And this is also a reason why there was always an electoral college and always should be.

The Georgia governor was too cowardly to intervene and the Georgia Secretary of State is a clueless schmuck.

In Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin people didn't stop the Dems from coming to power and so they allowed their election to be taken away from them.

None of the legislatures in these states have gotten the balls to go to the tennis court and vote in their own electors. They can still do that. The legislatures in these states can vote their own electors in. Then, it would make it to the Supreme Court because then there would be standing. The U.S. Senate can choose the legislature's electors as oppose to the governor's electors and then it may go to the U.S. House. Then Trump would win. At some point the Dems would challenge this and then it would most definitely go to the Supreme Court. However, the Supreme Court does not have jurisdiction in the Constitution over this matter. Regardless of what they said, Trump would still be President.

It will take some mighty balls to do that though and I don't see the Republican legislatures in these four states doing that. And yes, then Biden will become President.

People in at least three of these states decided to stay at home instead of voting for Governors who might follow the law. Trump recommended a Secretary of State in Georgia would was a Democrat stooge. The Governor of Georgia did not send state police into Atlanta to insure the election was being counted fairly.

In short, the people in these four states have only themselves to blame for setting up the situation where there was so much cheating. Yes, everyone will have to suffer through a Biden/Harris administration. But not participating in government will not solve any problems. In fact, people not participating in government was the cause of the current problems. Look to the example of Esther and Daniel.

The fault is with these States Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin - not the Supreme Court.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Supreme Court of the United States refused to hear the suit filed by Texas against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvanian and Wisconsin and they did so without explanation, precedent or right! When a court is THE ONLY court in which a case can be originally brought, that court has no right to refuse to hear the case without a clear explanation as to the legal reasons why.

In summarily rejecting the case, they have tacitly given Governors, Attorneys General and any other person in a state's government the right to cheat. I don't play with cheaters. I refuse to play a game where my opposition is permitted to cheat. There is no point in doing so.

I, therefore, will never again cast a vote in any national election or even in any local election where someone other than the legistlature has been permitted to change the rules of the election or where the legislature has enabled the left to cheat. (i.e. ignores common sense things like voter i.d., signature verification, absentee votes with an illegal or completely absent post mark (i.e. drop boxes), etc, etc, etc.)

You'll say that if the right does that then the left wins!

No, it does NOT mean that!

This idiotic court decision means that! And, anyone who has been paying sufficient attention to know the basis of the Texas suit knows I'm right about that.

Why would I dignify such a proceeding by participating in it?
I wouldn't and I won't!

2020, the year that China killed America with a flu virus!

Clete
I quit voting years ago because the game was rigged. It just got A LOT worse this year. Actually if there was a tax increase on the ballot I would vote against it, and finding out time after time that didn't help. But as far as campaigns went, I knew the names from the numerous signs on lawns but if they didn't say so, I had no idea what party they were in or what any of them stood for... it never mattered.

What I was doing was trying to be creative in promoting justice. It seemed a better use of my time and money while voting or campaigning seemed like a huge time and money black hole.

So, yeah, welcome to the club. Perhaps peaceful succession can happen?

chair

What actually happens is that each State gets to decide how to choose the electors. They can set up elections any way they want, or the State legislature can choose them. As far as the Constitution is concerned, the governor of a state can flip a coin to decide. This is a States Rights issue, which is one of the reasons why the Supreme Court won't even look at the cases. The other reason is that there isn't any solid evidence for the claims of massive fraud.

Hilltrot

As far as the Constitution is concerned, the governor of a state can flip a coin to decide.
"Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector."

chair

"Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector."
Exactly. So if the State Legislature says "governor flips a coin"- that's how it works in that State. Or, more to the point- if the State Legislature decides to accept mail-in ballots- - that's how it works in that State. The Supreme Court isn't going to intervene.

musterion

You guys need to calm down and read the trump card: the EO. Take time to read it carefully.

Remember that it is from two years ago...and amazingly prescient. They knew exactly what the Left was going to try in 2020 and planned for it. I had forgotten all about it in all the Texas case hype.

We are not even close to done yet.

chair

You guys need to calm down and read the trump card: the EO. Take time to read it carefully.

Remember that it is from two years ago...and amazingly prescient. They knew exactly what the Left was going to try in 2020 and planned for it. I had forgotten all about it in all the Texas case hype.

We are not even close to done yet.
That executive order can impose sanctions. It won't change the election results.

chair

Saying it doesn't make it so, Chair.
That's correct. Nor does saying there was evidence for massive fraud mean that there was. We have courts, and so far the courts haven't seen any solid content in those fraud claims. So what's left? To decide the issue in social media or on the streets? Or to accept what the courts say?