Schick test

Schick test

• Ask my doctor to test for immunity

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Forgo testing

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

elohiym

Not every layman's a medical expert, last time I checked, and I don't think erring on the side of caution is something to dread.

Then go get a tuberculosis vaccination. Go get a typhoid fever vaccination. Practice what you hypocritically preach.

And I don't give a hoot in hell what you think of me, you half-witted poorly-read delusional reckless death-seeking loon.:loser:

You seem to think people care about what you think of them.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Then go get a tuberculosis vaccination. Go get a typhoid fever vaccination. Practice what you hypocritically preach.

Your preoccupation with what I have and haven't done with my health is both creepy and simply inappropriate at this point.

You seem to think people care about what you think of them.

Some folks here do, but they generally aren't pedantic clueless condescending boneheads such as yourself. To each their own.

I'm scooting from this thread, there's something interesting being discussed somewhere.:cheers:

elohiym

Your preoccupation with what I have and haven't done with my health is both creepy and simply inappropriate at this point.

I'm interested in your hypocrisy and lies.

elohiym said:
Do you get the influenza vaccine every year? Yes? No?
Every year? No. There's been a winter here or there where I was just lazy or forgot.

See? You lied on this thread that you only missed your flu vaccine once in ten years. On the other thread you told the truth, that you were lazy or forgot several times.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There is some immunity possible against syphyllis, but not enough to prevent infection. Populations where it has been endemic tend to have milder infections. When it arrived in Europe, it was initially very virulent, because there was little or no immunity in the population.

Typhoid immunizations make little sense in a society with decent sanitation. The immunity is not long-lasting, and given the many strains, not as effective as some other vaccines.

Have to say, I enjoyed talking shop about injections, though.