Saved

Tnkrbl123!

Heir is Mad and they dont believe "faith without deeds is dead".
That's what she was saying.
Oh well Im new on here and don't know what most of the people who post on here believe because I havent seen their posts before and so dont know their past posts. I just like how she said salvation is based upon our faith in Jesus and the finnished work of His blood being poured out on the cross in our place. That statement I agree with but now that Iam reading it maybe I missed the context. I am still not even sure what MAD means at ths point lol. it reminds me of what the Britts say "are you mad!?" lol

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh well Im new on here and don't know what most of the people who post on here believe because I havent seen their posts before and so dont know their past posts. I just like how she said salvation is based upon our faith in Jesus and the finnished work of His blood being poured out on the cross in our place. That statement I agree with but now that Iam reading it maybe I missed the context. I am still not even sure what MAD means at ths point lol. it reminds me of what the Britts say "are you mad!?" lol

To tell the truth, Madism is so elusive. they seem to keep change their claim; depending on what their opposes are saying.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
that is probably exactly why I cant figure it out

MAD stands for Mid-Acts-Dispensationalism and basically means that the book of Acts is a historical narrative which describes a transition from a dispensation concerning national Israel to a dispensation given to the Apostle Paul for the nations.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So you believe you don't have to follow Jesus' teaching to be saved?
The gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV although no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek). It's all about what God hath done for salvation, not what you do or don't do!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Meshak is trying to trip you up. She doesn't believe the gospel of our salvation is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and that it's by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Shake her off like a bad dream.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir is Mad and they dont believe "faith without deeds is dead".
I believe that to whom James was addressing (James 1:1 KJV), faith without works is dead (James 2:20 KJV). We can see from James 1:1 KJV, that's not us!

That's what she was saying.
No, I was talking about the good news (gospel) of our salvation!

There's no IF attached to our salvation as it is solely based upon the faith and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our place (Romans 4:25 KJV). There's no need to fight it, just believe what the Lord hath done in your place (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and be saved! Eternity is a long time!
When will you trust the Lord believing what Christ did in your place as all sufficient to save you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your arguing over principles. You cant make a conclusion out of one principle.

Faith-Works-Love (By Themselves they are only principles) But together they are righteousness.

People are trying to make a conclusion out of pieces and parts. It cant be done. Faith alone won't get you to heaven. Works alone won't get you to heaven. Love alone won't get you to heaven. That is the only conclusion.

XXX If all you have to present to God is faith, YOU ARE NOTHING.
1 Cor 13:1-2

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
James 2:14
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Rom 16:26
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
(NKJ)

XXX You are saved by grace through faith. But that is NOT SALVATION.

Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
(NKJ)

Luke 6:32-33
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
(NKJ)

xxx Some stand on faith and some stand on works and some stand on love. They are all principles, they have to be together. So many on here are argueing just one point or part of a whole. You need to understand. Faith without works or love is dead. Works without faith or love is vanity. Love without faith or works is useless. Love is NOT AN EMOTION. Love is an action.

So many are running on blind faith. They dont even know what faith is. In reality their useing trust as faith. Their different. Your faith should be in what is written, all of it. But faith alone will NOT get you to heaven. Works alone will NOT get you to heaven. Love alone will not get you to heaven. What you need is the true faith in the Word of God. If you have the true faith in the Word of God you would try your best to do the works that are in the Word. Now love is NOT a feeling but an action. And the only way to learn what Godly love is would be tod do the works. That is how you learn what love is by trying to do the works. In the Word that you have put your faith in.

Rom 5:1-4
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Saved is free. Salvation must be worked for.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If your alive your saved. So its time to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

[2Co 7:15
15 And his affections are greater for you as he remembers the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling you received him.
[Eph 6:5
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
[Phl 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;