Satan Is The Wrath Of God

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If I thought you were being genuine (and not only posting this in a kind of sarcastic way because I asked you the same question) then I would be very happy to have someone notice I may not be in perfect joy at all times and reach out and offer to help. But at this time, I don't think you are genuinely asking if I would like some loving help and a friendly ear, so I will respectfully decline. Maybe one day if you notice I might be going through a struggle because my posts might reflect that, and you reach out and offer an open ear and heart to me I might jut take you up on that offer. Because a man/woman is not an island, we are created to have community with others and it is good to have someone to lean on in times of need.

I was only making a point when you made that kind of comment at my thread.

You really sound angry at squeaky, though.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If I thought you were being genuine (and not only posting this in a kind of sarcastic way because I asked you the same question) then I would be very happy to have someone notice I may not be in perfect joy at all times and reach out and offer to help. But at this time, I don't think you are genuinely asking if I would like some loving help and a friendly ear, so I will respectfully decline. Maybe one day if you notice I might be going through a struggle because my posts might reflect that, and you reach out and offer an open ear and heart to me I might jut take you up on that offer. Because a man/woman is not an island, we are created to have community with others and it is good to have someone to lean on in times of need.

I said
Why are you angry with me?

Tnkrbl123!

I was only making a point when you made that kind of comment at my thread.

You really sound angry at squeaky, though.

YOu seem pretty spiteful do not you not?
Listen you can be as rude to me as you want. It does not hurt my feelings. I was trying to be kind to you and offer my time to listen and talk to try to help, and in turn you repay me with spitefulness and sarcasm. That is fine but I am just pointing that out in case you did not realize it. I have never ever been rude to you, so why you feel the need to be rude to me is one of the great mysteries of the universe.
It is just too bad that you only seem to care about my feelings at all when you are trying to use my feelings against me (because this is the first time you have pointed it out ). I would have been glad if you had come to me in genuine love and ask me if I was ok from the beginning at the time when I made the post rather than only caring when you are trying to use it against me. It would be great if everyone who calls Jesus their Lord and Savior to look out for each other and try to offer a loving ear out of genuine care from their hearts wouldn't it?
I know you agree because you have posted so much on love and peace. I would have been glad if you had reached out at the time, because that is what we all are called to is offer love to someone who needs it. :)
But because at this time I feel that you do not have my best interest at heart then I would prefer to discontinue this conversation with you until the time you would like to go back to being kind to me as I am to you.
I will pray for you right now,and even though I do not know your specific needs at this moment, God definitely does. So I will pray that He will meet you where you are and lift you up in the ways your heart desires. :)

Tnkrbl123!

You are telling him to "repent". It sure sound arrogant and angry.

I will retype what I posted to you before so you can read it this time.
"YOu seem pretty spiteful do not you not?
Listen you can be as rude to me as you want. It does not hurt my feelings. I was trying to be kind to you and offer my time to listen and talk to try to help, and in turn you repay me with spitefulness and sarcasm. That is fine but I am just pointing that out in case you did not realize it. I have never ever been rude to you, so why you feel the need to be rude to me is one of the great mysteries of the universe.

It is just too bad that you only seem to care about my feelings at all when you are trying to use my feelings against me (because this is the first time you have pointed it out ). I would have been glad if you had come to me in genuine love and ask me if I was ok from the beginning at the time when I made the post rather than only caring when you are trying to use it against me. It would be great if everyone who calls Jesus their Lord and Savior to look out for each other and try to offer a loving ear out of genuine care from their hearts wouldn't it?

I know you agree because you have posted so much on love and peace. I would have been glad if you had reached out at the time, because that is what we all are called to is offer love to someone who needs it.
But because at this time I feel that you do not have my best interest at heart then I would prefer to discontinue this conversation with you until the time you would like to go back to being kind to me as I am to you.
I will pray for you right now,and even though I do not know your specific needs at this moment, God definitely does. So I will pray that He will meet you where you are and lift you up in the ways your heart desires. "

I have already followed through on my promise to pray for God to lift your heart in whatever way you may it need it most. :)
I will leave it at that and allow you to have the last word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I will retype what I posted to you before so you can read it this time.
"YOu seem pretty spiteful do not you not?

I know you agree because you have posted so much on love and peace. I would have been glad if you had reached out at the time, because that is what we all are called to is offer love to someone who needs it.
I will pray for you right now,and even though I do not know your specific needs at this moment, God definitely does. So I will pray that He will meet you where you are and lift you up in the ways your heart desires. "

I have already followed through on my promise to pray for God to lift your heart in whatever way you may it need it most. :)
I will leave it at that and allow you to have the last word.

Peace,

good day.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Satan Rules The Earth
All the reasoning in our minds come from spirits. There has always been two spirits with reason and logic in our minds. Our guardian angel and the devil. We grow up listening to these two opinions. The devil wants us to believe in the law of man that he took from the old testament. Because all satans authority is in the old testament. As the wrath of God. Our guardian angel has always been there giving us reasons for forgiving, and mercy, and compassion. Jesus came in the new testament to warn us of the lies the devil has been teaching. And satan had authority to kill all sinners. And when satan killed Jesus who had never sinned that made a loop hole in Gods agreement with satan. So satan was kicked out of heaven when Jesus went to heaven.

Luke 4:6-8
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 "Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
(NKJ)

John 14:29-30
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
(NKJ)

xxx That satan started making war with the saints.

Rev 13:6-9
6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
(NKJ)

xxx Satan has always wanted everyone to go by the old testament where he has authority. And to believe in his justice, an eye for an eye.
But when Jesus came He brought the true definition of justice. Satan wants all sinners to be punished, Jesus wants all sinners to be forgiven.

Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)