Salvation

Prizebeatz1

I said
That feeling is an unclean spirit that is deceiving you. To make it to Christ and follow the Holy Spirit. You must first crucify ALL your emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24-25
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

That kind of understanding comes from the collective personality not from God. Notice how it justifies living without self-worth. We are agreeing that the effects of disconnection, warfare, turmoil and conflict are okay. Do you suppose God would agree to such a thing? That is not of God. We can tell because of the fruit it produces.

God is pure eternally spotless compassion and kindness. The attitude of crushing ALL of our emotions and crushing our own self-worth along with them is nothing but the personality. It secretly convinces us that self-worth is not important. It prowls seeking whom it can devour. What does it devour? Self-worth.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Prizebeatz1

Salvation

I said
We are all worthless. We have all fallen short of the glory of God. That is why we must be born again of the Holy Spirit.

Rom 3:23
23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
(NKJ)

Jesus says we are more valuable than a flock of sparrows. The collective personality convinced us that we are worthless by restricting our sense of self. The personality is all of who and what we take ourselves to be but the truth is we are infinite. God made us in his image: infinite and eternal. The interpretation that we are worthless is wrong. It is the total opposite. We are one with God because of the soul. This interpretation is not offered because it is not profitable and people misunderstand the scriptures and then use it to their own advantage. It's good for business, enterprise, the civilized order, law and order in society, etc. That is where the collective personality lurks. In the background in the fabric of civilization itself. It is part of the identity of who we think we are. We derive our personality from the collective personality as we inherit our relationships and then we identify with its judgments and use them to direct and orient our lives. The real identity we had when we were children gets neglected and we feel something is!wrong, something is missing. It is the innocent divine part of us that we need to touch if we just get close to the hem of its garment we are healed of unconscious lack of self-worth, are reborn to that young innocent part of us, are resurrected and have new life. Perhaps this has something to do with salvation.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That kind of understanding comes from the collective personality not from God. Notice how it justifies living without self-worth. We are agreeing that the effects of disconnection, warfare, turmoil and conflict are okay. Do you suppose God would agree to such a thing? That is not of God. We can tell because of the fruit it produces.

God is pure eternally spotless compassion and kindness. The attitude of crushing ALL of our emotions and crushing our own self-worth along with them is nothing but the personality. It secretly convinces us that self-worth is not important. It prowls seeking whom it can devour. What does it devour? Self-worth.

I said
Well if your going to criticize God take it up with Him. Not me. But what ever you do come back and let me know how you did.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says we are more valuable than a flock of sparrows. The collective personality convinced us that we are worthless by restricting our sense of self. The personality is all of who and what we take ourselves to be but the truth is we are infinite. God made us in his image: infinite and eternal. The interpretation that we are worthless is wrong. It is the total opposite. We are one with God because of the soul. This interpretation is not offered because it is not profitable and people misunderstand the scriptures and then use it to their own advantage. It's good for business, enterprise, the civilized order, law and order in society, etc. That is where the collective personality lurks. In the background in the fabric of civilization itself. It is part of the identity of who we think we are. We derive our personality from the collective personality as we inherit our relationships and then we identify with its judgments and use them to direct and orient our lives. The real identity we had when we were children gets neglected and we feel something is!wrong, something is missing. It is the innocent divine part of us that we need to touch if we just get close to the hem of its garment we are healed of unconscious lack of self-worth, are reborn to that young innocent part of us, are resurrected and have new life. Perhaps this has something to do with salvation.

I said
Paul said it best when he said he was the chief sinner. Your pride will destroy you.

Prizebeatz1

I said
Paul said it best when he said he was the chief sinner. Your pride will destroy you.

It seems you are so preoccupied with me and my situation that you cannot turn within toward your own divinity. One of the oldest tricks in the book. Pluck the log out of your own eye first. Clean the inside of the cup and the outside will become clean too. Then perhaps you will not be so quick to condemn others in the same manner you condemn yourself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just the idea that one could criticize God shows me you do not know Him.

I said
Your jumping to all kinds of carnal logic here. Let me show you something. To know God is to be able to speak from Gods Word. Everything your doing is carnal. If you knew God I wouldn't have to show this to you.

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It seems you are so preoccupied with me and my situation that you cannot turn within toward your own divinity. One of the oldest tricks in the book. Pluck the log out of your own eye first. Clean the inside of the cup and the outside will become clean too. Then perhaps you will not be so quick to condemn others in the same manner you condemn yourself.

I said
lol You need to go look at the OP. Preoccupied would suggest that I went after you. I started this thread so you must be the one preoccupied with me.

Prizebeatz1

I said
Your jumping to all kinds of carnal logic here. Let me show you something. To know God is to be able to speak from Gods Word. Everything your doing is carnal. If you knew God I wouldn't have to show this to you.

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
(NKJ)

God's word is written in our hearts, not in a man-made interpretation of the bible which comes from the collective personality.

Prizebeatz1

I said
lol You need to go look at the OP. Preoccupied would suggest that I went after you. I started this thread so you must be the one preoccupied with me.

You advised my pride would destroy me. Why are you so worried about me and what I'm doing? Do you not notice how badly the personality distracts us from turning within ourselves to find the Kingdom? Do you know the adversary?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God's word is written in our hearts, not in a man-made interpretation of the bible which comes from the collective personality.

I said
You have really missed the message. The bible is Gods Word. And if you have Gods Word written in your heart. That means you can quote the bible. Which you cant.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You advised my pride would destroy me. Why are you so worried about me and what I'm doing? Do you not notice how badly the personality distracts us from turning within ourselves to find the Kingdom? Do you know the adversary?

I said
You are the adversary.

Prizebeatz1

Salvation

I said
You have really missed the message. The bible is Gods Word. And if you have Gods Word written in your heart. That means you can quote the bible. Which you cant.

Excluding the soul from God's Word is a misunderstanding and a misinterpretation. It is abusing the Word to exploit profit. I am more than capable of quoting the bible and I do not have to prove anything to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Excluding the soul from God's Word is a misunderstanding and a misinterpretation. It is abusing the Word to exploit profit. I am more than capable of quoting the bible and I do not have to prove anything to you.

I said
If you are a Spirit led Christian you do have to prove all you say. You are carnally minded worshiping in the flesh. Your own opinion is worthless to a born again Christian.

Rom 12:2-3
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(KJV)

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How?

I said
Because you speak from yourself, you don't speak from scripture.

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Its obvious you believe you can find truth in your carnal mind so you use your carnal language.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

You haven't even found out what kind of spirit you are of yet.

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

Prizebeatz1

I said
If you are a Spirit led Christian you do have to prove all you say. You are carnally minded worshiping in the flesh. Your own opinion is worthless to a born again Christian.

Rom 12:2-3
2And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:21
21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(KJV)

Rom 8:5-8
5For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Being a Christian is not our ultimate identity. Our ultimate identity is the infinite eternal soul. You have traded your soul for an image of yourself of being a Christian. You've traded what is of infinite value so you can be proud to be a Christian. Satan has you firmly in a headlock.