Rules on creating a thread for the purpose of slander.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Patrick is spite repping me, after being told to knock it off. He neg repped this post of mine, when ive not spoken to or mentioned him.

Hes trying to start junk and playing the martyr.

He's got a crush on you

Thats his misfortune.

1) I am married
2) If i wasnt, i wouldnt give a little boy crying baby acting person like that the time of day.

I could care less if the little loser wants to neg me a hundred times a day, i wouldnt whine about it - i reported it simply to show hes no innocent in what hes doing to people and if he wants them banned for giving him what he asks for, he should ALSO be banned for doing what he whines about FIRST.

I had him on ignore till i saw what happened to glory and GM so i thought he should have a taste of the medicine he dishes out first.

Hes no innocent and lies like a devil.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Btw, your OP names me, so this thread is mostly about me I assume. Therefore, I can't be stalking anyone on this thread, in fact I subscribed to it. Now it seems GD is employing scriptures that curse others and speak of evil. She is trying every trick in the book to agitate me. Making a fake set of rules that she attributes to me ? hogwash

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can you read? Guess not. I'm calling for help to get the psycho (PJ) out of this thread. Try to think before you speak.

Or, are you just one of the inmates they let roam loose? :shocked:

It's impossible to remove the subject of a thread - check your OP

glorydaz

Btw, your OP names me, so this thread is mostly about me I assume. Therefore, I can't be stalking anyone on this thread, in fact I subscribed to it. Now it seems GD is employing scriptures that curse others and speak of evil. She is trying every trick in the book to agitate me. Making a fake set of rules that she attributes to me ? hogwash

Shut up, you little freakazoid. "Just kidding". :chuckle:

God forbid anyone dare to AGITATE the little nut case. Have you threatened to commit suicide? Is that why everyone is running around trying to keep you content? You should be ashamed....but, of course, your conscience is seared and you will never again feel shame. :nono:

And not everyone is fooled by your "distress call". They have predator calls that are more believable than you are. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Clearly, those with mental issues can give neg reps. The purpose of this thread was to get a ruling on who was allowed to give neg reps and why. I have the answer to that now. The rub is that the sane ones cannot give neg reps back. So, I'll say right out in the open that someone needs to put this boy on his leash. He slips out and runs around soiling my thread. Pew.

:mock: Rules on creating a... November 3rd, 2015 07:59 PM patrick jane I'm sane everyday

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Clearly, those with mental issues can give neg reps. The purpose of this thread was to get a ruling on who was allowed to give neg reps and why. I have the answer to that now. The rub is that the sane ones cannot give neg reps back. So, I'll say right out in the open that someone needs to put this boy on his leash. He slips out and runs around soiling my thread. Pew.

:mock: Rules on creating a... November 3rd, 2015 07:59 PM patrick jane I'm sane everyday

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's all about multiple negs back to back within minutes or a whole 24 hour period by a group of prolific neg reppers. Look in the mirror crazy lady -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJs time is coming. It's not a personal threat, just a moderate guess
that someday, he'll get himself banned for a long time. And, he'll keep
getting banned until he's no longer amusing!

Is this post "Woodshed material" PJ? We'll soon see?

FYI - I didn't report a thing about you GM. I guess you found out though huh ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have an idea. :idea:

Instead of banning all those who give PJ neg reps, and instead of losing some long time posters, why not remove the NEG REP function. :idea:

Then we won't be punished because PJ has a mental problem. :idea:

If he can't handle it, take it away instead of removing the whole dang class. That's what LIBS DO. I thought this was a conservative board.

Some folks here couldn't bear the thought of no neg button