Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump didn't back Moore in the primary.
Alabama wanted Moore, and he's 5 points up.

Trump didn't back Moore but I don't think that's because he truly wanted Strange. It was more because of trying to do a favor for the establishment, based on my understanding.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

fool

Hall of Fame
It is possible to be a Republican and not go all in for Moore.

Can a sitting President endorse a write-in against the primary winner?
That would be suicide, it wouldn't work. The Dem would win in the confusion.
That would be a tactical blunder. And would jeopardize his hold on the Senate.
Trump won't be doing that.

fool

Hall of Fame
He's admitted to pursuing teenagers at least to some degree. That alone is considered inappropriate by some people.

People not from Alabama.
Who don't matter because they can't vote for or against Moore.

fool

Hall of Fame
Welcome to the Senate Mr. Moore. :wave2:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...ately-open-ethics-probe-into-moore-if-he-wins

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) on Sunday said the Senate Ethics Committee will “immediately” open an investigation into Alabama Republican candidate Roy Moore, who numerous women have accused of sexual misconduct, if Moore is elected to office.

There should be an open investigation on every member of Congress the minute they're the candidate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-09-14_5_.jpg

Has Moore been found guilty or been convicted? Charged? Has he admitted to sexually inappropriate behavior?
One could say the same about Hillary - but that doesn't stop Trump and the "deplorables" from invoking her name whenever they need to divert criticism!

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That would be a tactical blunder. And would jeopardize his hold on the Senate.
Trump won't be doing that.
I doubt Trump staying out of it would impact the election significantly. Moore would still win. Alabama won't risk a Democrat winning with or without Trump's support.

rexlunae

Of course he can. That's why it's an endorsement. He can suggest anyone he likes.

But that would involve holding him to any kind of standard of conduct whatsoever, which I know you have a problem with.

I guess you believe in winning at any cost. Trump has a lot of sway in Alabama. He's one of the only people who could make a difference, and at one point, it seemed like he was going to use that power.

Where's the omelette?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whatever Moore may or may not have done long ago in his past, he wasn't doing it after he married.
So even if he did those things in the past, he became a changed man.
Franken, on the other hand, kept doing what he had been doing.

When it comes to the election in Alabama, the citizens will have to vote for the person they deem less repugnant to them and will support the policies they want.
For most, they will vote for Moore as the less repugnant because of the policies such as abortion, gay marriage, etc.
Someone that supports those things (Jones) will be more repugnant than one that has not supported those things and has not expressed any predatory behavior for over 40 years (and possibly never).

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Whatever Moore may or may not have done long ago in his past, he wasn't doing it after he married.
So even if he did those things in the past, he became a changed man..

That doesn't really fly because IF he did what he's being accused of then it means he's lying about it now. He might not be doing the same acts right now, but he's not showing remorse. He's lying and accusing his accusers of a political hit job.