Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

fool

Hall of Fame
I wonder if Anna's "Handwriting Expert" has committed Seppuku yet or if he died of embarrassment while looking for his tantō.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BBGp7o1.img

Coyners and Franken had the misfortune of being Democrats - if they had belonged to the Republican Party they would still be members of Congress!

WizardofOz

Alabama Senator Richard Shelby has denounced his GOP colleague Roy Moore, saying his home state “deserves better” than the man accused of sexual misconduct with teenage girls.

"I’d rather see the Republican win, but I would hope that Republican would be a write-in. I couldn't vote for Roy Moore. I didn't vote for Roy Moore. But I wrote in a distinguished Republican name,” Shelby told host Jake Tapper.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What about Bill Cosby? You seen to think he's guilty.
I do think he is but maybe not in all cases. The dems seem to be taking the position that anyone "accused" of any sexual transgressions should resign, but then again, Franken admitted to some accusations. I think it's a dangerous standard to determine the guilt of anyone based on accusations and media driven public opinion, although I do it too often times.

fool

Hall of Fame
Alabama Senator Richard Shelby has denounced his GOP colleague Roy Moore, saying his home state “deserves better” than the man accused of sexual misconduct with teenage girls.

"I’d rather see the Republican win, but I would hope that Republican would be a write-in. I couldn't vote for Roy Moore. I didn't vote for Roy Moore. But I wrote in a distinguished Republican name,” Shelby told host Jake Tapper.

Trump didn't back Moore in the primary.
Alabama wanted Moore, and he's 5 points up.

fool

Hall of Fame
Actually, not to go off on rabbit trails but Franken resigning is a no cost or a boon to Minnesota?
They get to appoint a Senator to fill out his term?
And they're Dems right? So they get to put another Dem in and then he's an incumbent in 2018?

Conyers hurt the Dems. Snyder is going to leave his seat empty until 2018. One Dem missing from the House for almost a year.