Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

drbrumley

If a 33 year old man and a 16 year old woman were to start dating yes, I would be raising an eye to that...why, because it isn't normal in today's society. And that's probably one of the main problems.

ClimateSanity

:doh: What happened when she was 16?
Why do you even comment on things when you can't be bothered to investigate the facts on your own?

In 1984, Kayla met Roy Moore. That same year, she filed for divorce from her first husband, with whom she had a daughter named Heather

:nono:
Then it should be easy to provide a source saying so.

This is how our conversation has gone. Try to keep up please. You accuse Moore of being a predator because he dated teens. I give the reason Moore did so. You mock it by saying if he were looking for godliness, he would not have married a divorced woman.

My latest response that leaves you dumbfounded is that how can a teen been a divorced woman? If she had been married and divorced by the time Moore met her, she could hardly have been a teen that he supposedly preyed upon. Get it now genius?

I see your article claims Moore met her after she divorced. The article I read or the radio show comment I heard states that moore met her as a teen and married her 8 years later.

If my story turns out to be true, then it blows your whole protestation of Moore looking for a godly wife apart since she wasn't divorced when moore first started dating her.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:doh: What happened when she was 16?
Why do you even comment on things when you can't be bothered to investigate the facts on your own?

In 1984, Kayla met Roy Moore. That same year, she filed for divorce from her first husband, with whom she had a daughter named Heather

[\Quote]

1. She was a former beauty pageant contestant with a 1-year-old daughter when she met her husband at a church Christmas party in December 1984, according to the Post. She was 23, he was 37. At the time she was either separated or divorced — accounts vary. Both Moores grew up in Etowah County, Ala.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article185306248.html

fool

Hall of Fame
I actually didn't say he gave wine to the 14 year old. I either wasn't clear or your misread my post.

Correct upon examination. You pasted an article from Huffpost that referenced the WaPo article and claimed that;

Moore has been accused of giving a 14-year-old girl alcohol and touching her inappropriately in 1979, when he was 32 years old, The Washington Post reported last week.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-believe-you&p=5132116&viewfull=1#post5132116

So the article you posted claimed that and not you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If a 33 year old man and a 16 year old woman were to start dating yes, I would be raising an eye to that...why, because it isn't normal in today's society. And that's probably one of the main problems.
Most females do like to date older males.
It's those wide age spreads that make you take a second look.

WizardofOz

This is how our conversation has gone. Try to keep up please. You accuse Moore of being a predator because he dated teens. I give the reason Moore did so. You mock it by saying if he were looking for godliness, he would not have married a divorced woman.

My latest response that leaves you dumbfounded is that how can a teen been a divorced woman? If she had been married and divorced by the time Moore met her, she could hardly have been a teen that he supposedly preyed upon. Get it now genius?

I see your article claims Moore met her after she divorced. The article I read or the radio show comment I heard states that moore met her as a teen and married her 8 years later.

If my story turns out to be true, then it blows your whole protestation of Moore looking for a godly wife apart since she wasn't divorced when moore first started dating her.

No, you're just confused by the timeline of events and are obviously not worried about clearing up your misconceptions.

I'm still waiting for a source showing that Roy Moore said "all women his age were married when he got back from Vietnam". Will that be happening any time soon?

No one said that Roy preyed upon Kayla. That's just another one of your misconceptions. "She wasn't divorced when moore first started dating her"? You are confused beyond assistance. Do some independent reading and thinking for a change.

WizardofOz

Evidence should be required when accusing someone of sexual misconduct. Once the little evidence that was provided was shown to be false (the yearbook and one of the accusers description of the restaurant that she was allegedly molested out back), then a retraction should be done, which WAPO hasn't done.

"Moore portrayed his first four accusers as pawns of the Washington Post, which reported their allegations. Since then, five more women have come forward, mostly speaking to outlets other than the Post. With one exception, the nine women don’t know one another. They’ve given their names and answered hard questions, in some cases on live TV, while Moore has stiff-armed reporters."

Since you've taken a personal interest in smearing Judge Roy Moore, present all of the information that WAPO published from the various accusers, and I'll show that it can be proven that either they have presented bold faced lies or that they have an ulterior motive for smearing Moore's reputation.

I don't need to present a thing. All of the information is out there for anyone interested so if you want to 'debunk' it, it's a free world. You go right ahead.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Let's discuss those lies first Aaron and once we both agree that the rainbow flag wavers at the WAPO are pathetic liars, let's talk about how the liars at WAPO are calling a 501c3 tax exempt organization that "fights to protect the Constitution and protect the heritage of our Country" a "charity".

WARNING! Left wingers/Libertarians are going to find the following website disgusting, as it mentions God numerous times!

http://morallaw.org/

If you're going to start calling all 501c3's "charities" Aaron, then refer to the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood and NARAL as "charities" as well, as like Judge Roy Moore's non profit organization, they too are tax exempt (except Moore's organization doesn't accept taxpayer dollars to stay afloat).
:yawn:
I don't really care if it's called a charity or isn't. This just isn't relevant enough to debate.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Cop Accuser Implodes in Breitbart Interview, Admits to Making Unsupported Claims About Roy Moore

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — Faye Gary, a former police officer with the Gadsden Police Department in Alabama, has been featured in the news in recent days making the unsubstantiated claim that she was told to protect young cheerleaders from Roy Moore at local ballgames.

Speaking in a Breitbart News interview on Wednesday, Gary falsely claimed that Moore “wanted to keep segregation here in the south.”

She then claimed that Moore “hates Jews. He hates blacks. He hates Muslims. He hates gays.”

When challenged for specifics, Gary conceded that “I don’t know exactly what he said about Jews, but he doesn’t like Muslims. I know he doesn’t like Muslims. It is my personal feeling that he doesn’t like blacks.”

When further petitioned to support her charges, especially her claim that Moore “hates blacks” and supports segregation, Gary further admitted, “I am not sure. That is my feeling.”

The news media in recent days uncritically featured Gary making the undocumented claim on MSNBC that as a police officer “we were also told to watch him at the ball games to make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders.”

The news media seemingly failed to vet Gary, with numerous articles and the MSNBC interview not mentioning that Moore was the prosecutor in an 1982 high profile case that sent her brother, Jimmy Wright, to prison on charges of possession of a controlled substance. This after a second charge, unlawful sale of a controlled substance, was dropped.

The case was known locally as the “drugs in the mouth” case because, according to the state’s evidence, Wright allegedly tried to hide cocaine wrapped in foil in his mouth while his home was being searched. The Gadsden Times on April 9, 1982, documented how in his closing arguments, Moore put wrapped foil in his mouth that was ten times larger than the foil allegedly found on Wright in order to demonstrate that such a feat was possible.

Speaking to Breitbart News, Gary claimed that she was not motivated by anger over Moore’s involvement in convicting her brother.

“Really, I had forgotten all about the case on my brother,” she stated. “That had nothing to do with why my making the statements that I made. I made this statement because the women came out. I had no reason to make it before then. I didn’t even think about Roy Moore.”

Unprompted, Gary referred to herself in third person to deny ever being arrested on drug charges even though she was not asked whether she was arrested on drug charges and there is no information to indicate that she was. “Faye Gary has never been arrested for drugs because Faye Gary doesn’t do drugs,” she stated.

Criminal documents reviewed by Breitbart News show that in addition to her brother, Gary’s son was also arrested on drug charges in 2008 but he was killed before trial. Her grandson is currently in federal prison after pleading guilty to one count of distribution of cocaine. Gary discussed both cases in our interview, but she said that the matters should not impact her credibility.

The news media did such little vetting of Gary that many major publications reporting on the MSNBC interview got her last name wrong as did MSNBC. During the segment, MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell correctly introduced the ex-cop as “Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden, Alabama, police officer.” In the middle of the 3-minute interview, a graphic on screen incorrectly labeled Gary as “Faye Gray.” Mitchell then ended the segment by correctly thanking “Faye Gary” for the interview.

Numerous publications, including the New York Daily News, Vice, the Seattle Times, and AOL.com wrongly reported her last name as Gray. The New York Times used her correct last name, Gary.

A simple Google search would have brought up Gary’s Facebook page, which has her correct last name.

During the interview with this reporter, Gary made numerous unsupported allegations against Moore before conceding that she could not prove her case.

“No, I don’t like his politics,” Gary stated when asked about her own political beliefs. “Because he hates Jews. He hates blacks. He hates Muslim. He hates Gays. And I don’t know how he can hide behind the Ten Commandments and people can believe him that he is speaking truth. And he speaks hate toward these people and these other races.”

Gary went on to claim that Moore “wanted to keep segregation here in the south.”

Here is a transcript of the ensuing exchange:

KLEIN: He (Moore) said that he wanted to keep segregation in the South?

GARY: You can search the records. You will find it.

KLEIN: What about Jews? What did he ever say about Jews?

GARY: I don’t know exactly what he said about Jews, but he doesn’t like Muslims. I know he doesn’t like Muslims. It is my personal feeling that he doesn’t like blacks.

KLEIN: Well, your personal feeling or you know that he doesn’t like blacks? … That’s a very strong statement. You are saying that he hates blacks. I have done a lot of research on him in general and I have never run across him ever making a racist statement or saying that there should be segregation in Alabama. So, are you sure he hates blacks?”

GARY: I am not sure. That is my feeling

KLEIN: And you are sure that he hates Jews? Because I also haven’t heard anything about that one.

GARY: Well, that is my personal feeling.

Gary was misleading when she charged that Moore “wanted to keep segregation here in the south.”

She was referring to a 2004 symbolic amendment seeking to remove racist language from the state constitution calling for “separate schools for white and colored children.” The racist mandate was not being enforced and had already been struck down by state and federal courts.

Moore and other conservatives took issue not with the removal of the racist, segregationist language, but with a provision added to the amendment which had passed the Democratic-controlled state legislature seeking to nix a 1956 amendment declaring Alabamans had no constitutional “right to education or training at public expense.” The amendment eventually failed to pass a statewide vote.

Even the far-left Talking Points Memo blog admitted that Moore’s opposition to the amendment was about the added public expense clause, with the politician fearing that the provision could lead to tax increases.

The blog related:

Moore and hardline conservatives pounced to argue the removal of that language would allow for a backdoor tax increase by judges who would see it as granting a constitutional right to an education, warning it would hurt taxpayers and threaten private schools and homeschoolers.

It cited Moore as telling the Birmingham Times in 2004 that the amendment would “open the door to an enormous tax increase.”

Meanwhile, in her interview with Breitbart News, Gary repeated her unsubstantiated claims about protecting cheerleaders from Moore. She claimed that her police department “had gotten a complaint that Roy Moore had been standing around watching the cheerleaders.”

“We worked the ball games,” she continued. “We worked all over the stadium. We were told to pay special attention to the cheerleaders’ stage. We had plenty to do at the ball game but that was one of the assignments also.”

Asked whether she was aware of another former or current police officer who would be able to publicly verify those claims, Gary responded, “No. I don’t know anybody that would want to go get on the news and tell it. I don’t. I sure don’t. I wish I did.”

Gary was challenged on why she waited all these years to go public.

Here is a transcript of that section of the interview:

KLEIN: If you knew about these rumors, why wait until now? If it is true, then couldn’t you have protected other women before now?

GARY: No. I couldn’t have protected anybody. I came out after the nine women came out. I remembered the incident when it happened back in the late 70s and early 80s. I had no reason to come out.

KLEIN: He was a Supreme Court Justice (in Alabama). He was a top politician in Alabama. So why now? Why not then?

GARY: I had no reason to come out. When the Corfman girl came out with her story that’s when I came out with my statement. After she came out with hers.

KLEIN: What I am saying is if you believe…

GARY (interrupts): Listen man, I know what Breitbart News is. So, when you quote me you better quote me right.

KLEIN: Oh, we are quoting every word. Don’t worry. I am not going to misquote you.

GARY: Ok. I came out after the women came out with the accusations of what Roy Moore had done to them. I had no reason to come out before that. Had they not come out, I never would have even thought about what Roy Moore did. Because he wasn’t somebody that I thought about.

Besides her allegations about ballgames, Gary was also quoted by the New York Times as claiming that “it was a known fact: Roy Moore liked young girls.”

“It was treated like a joke. That’s just the way it was,” Gary told the newspaper.

Does it bother anyone a little, who believe this ex alabama cop, that her brother drug dealer was prosecuted by moore and her son a drug dealer also, isnt just grinding her own ax?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Evidence should be required when accusing someone of sexual misconduct. Once the little evidence that was provided was shown to be false (the yearbook and one of the accusers description of the restaurant that she was allegedly molested out back), then a retraction should be done, which WAPO hasn't done.

"Moore portrayed his first four accusers as pawns of the Washington Post, which reported their allegations. Since then, five more women have come forward, mostly speaking to outlets other than the Post. With one exception, the nine women don’t know one another. They’ve given their names and answered hard questions, in some cases on live TV, while Moore has stiff-armed reporters."

If there was evidence in that paragraph showing that Roy Moore did something illegal or immoral, I must have missed it.

Evidence:
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

Since you've taken a personal interest in smearing Judge Roy Moore, present all of the information that WAPO published from the various accusers, and I'll show that it can be proven that either they have presented bold faced lies or that they have an ulterior motive for smearing Moore's reputation.

I don't need to present a thing. All of the information is out there for anyone interested so if you want to 'debunk' it, it's a free world. You go right ahead.

You're the one smearing the reputation of a God fearing man. Now present evidence that Roy Moore did what the WAPO claimed that he did or admit that the WAPO smear job story on Roy Moore is a bold faced lie.

Let's discuss those lies first Aaron and once we both agree that the rainbow flag wavers at the WAPO are pathetic liars, let's talk about how the liars at WAPO are calling a 501c3 tax exempt organization that "fights to protect the Constitution and protect the heritage of our Country" a "charity".

WARNING! Left wingers/Libertarians are going to find the following website disgusting, as it mentions God numerous times!

http://morallaw.org/

If you're going to start calling all 501c3's "charities" Aaron, then refer to the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood and NARAL as "charities" as well, as like Judge Roy Moore's non profit organization, they too are tax exempt (except Moore's organization doesn't accept taxpayer dollars to stay afloat).

I don't really care if it's called a charity or isn't. This just isn't relevant enough to debate.

I'd venture to say in your numerous posts smearing Judge Roy Moore, the word "charity" came up a dozen or more times. Why didn't you go to the effort of showing what kind of "charity" the Foundation for Moral Law is Aaron?

OUR LEGAL CASES
Issues:
Abortion
Acknowledging God in Law
Bibles in Juries
Bibles in School
Boy Scouts
Evolution in Public Schools
Gambling
“Hate Crimes”
Homosexuality
Islam and Sharia Law
Keeping and Bearing Arms
Legal Standing
Marriage
Moment of Silence in Schools
National Motto, “In God We Trust”
Pledge of Allegiance
Prison Ministry
Public Evangelism
Public Prayer
Religious Discrimination
Religious Displays
Removal from Office of Chief Justice Roy Moore
Socialized Medicine: ObamaCare
http://morallaw.org/about/our-legal-cases/

Not exactly bell ringers standing outside a mall asking for loose pocket change to help feed the hungry. Moore's group is on the front lines of the culture war, hence the reason the left HATES him as they do.

WizardofOz

If there was evidence in that paragraph showing that Roy Moore did something illegal or immoral, I must have missed it.

Evidence:
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

Testimony is evidence. The information these women are giving about Roy Moore is evidence.

And you claim to have worked in law enforcement? Just another one of your deceptions it seems. Anyone in law enforcement knows this.

You're the one smearing the reputation of a God fearing man. Now present evidence that Roy Moore did what the WAPO claimed that he did or admit that the WAPO smear job story on Roy Moore is a bold faced lie.

:doh: See above

WAPO (and other news outlets) are reporting what they have been told. The media is not lying. It is factual that these accusers made these accusations, is it not? All they are doing is stating what they have been told.

Neither you nor I know with 100% certainty which side is telling the truth. You believe Roy Moore.

I don't and neither do plenty of conservatives who would otherwise support him.

I'd venture to say in your numerous posts smearing Judge Roy Moore, the word "charity" came up a dozen or more times. Why didn't you go to the effort of showing what kind of "charity" the Foundation for Moral Law is Aaron?
:yawn:
I just don't care if it is referred to as a charity or not. It simply isn't of any importance.

Now, if it's not too much to ask, if you are going to reply to me learn how to properly use the quote function.

As if conversing with you isn't already enough of a dumpster fire.

WizardofOz

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has called for a fellow Democrat to resign after allegations surfaced that the freshman lawmaker sexually harassed a staffer during his campaign.

Rep. Ruben Kihuen, D-Nev., is accused of making repeated unwanted sexual advances toward his then-finance director who was identified only as Samantha in an article published by BuzzFeed News on Friday. According to the report, the woman worked for Kihuen between December 2015 and April 2016.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Cop Accuser Implodes in Breitbart Interview, Admits to Making Unsupported Claims About Roy Moore

Does it bother anyone a little, who believe this ex alabama cop, that her brother drug dealer was prosecuted by moore and her son a drug dealer also, isnt just grinding her own ax?

release-the-bannon-ben-garrison-cartoon.jpg

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right American news, opinion and commentary website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart. The site has published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories, as well as intentionally misleading stories. Its journalists are ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynist, xenophobic and racist.

..... Breitbart News later aligned with the European populist right and American alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon. Bannon declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016, but denied all allegations of racism and later stated that he rejected the "ethno-nationalist" tendencies of the alt-right movement .....

Breitbart News voiced support for Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, and political scientist Matthew Goodwin described Breitbart News as being "ultra-conservative" in orientation. The owners of Breitbart News deny their website has any connection to the alt-right or has ever supported racist or white supremacist views. Internal emails leaked and reported on in October 2017, show how Breitbart's management, together with writer Milo Yiannopoulos, solicited ideas for stories from, and worked to advance and market ideas of neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups and individuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

BREITBART = FAKE NEWS

- a far-right American news, opinion and commentary website

- published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories, as well as intentionally misleading stories

- its journalists are ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynist, xenophobic and racist

- Bannon declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016

- internal emails leaked and reported on in October 2017, show how Breitbart's management, together with writer Milo Yiannopoulos, solicited ideas for stories from, and worked to advance and market ideas of neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups and individuals

"Breitbart News" is operated by Executive Chairman Steve Bannon, who just happens to be a staunch supporter of Judge Roy Moore!

Last edited: