Ron Paul is pro-choice on abortion, state by state

PKevman

We just do not believe any entity has the right to legalize murder; whether a nation, a state or a woman.

Crash, I don't know about you, but I've found that Ron Paul supporters refuse to grasp and understand this point. They buy his rhetoric but often fail to see through the lines. Paul claims to be pro-life and says a lot of things that sound good, so they jump on his bandwagon. Unfortunately many good people did this (myself included) with GW Bush. I just hope Paul doesn't get elected for their sake so they don't feel that betrayal when he does in fact allow the states to choose to kill children.

PKevman

There should be ONE standard and ONE law for every state, province, county, city, and piece of land that wants to call itself part of the United States of America: Murder of the innocent will not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. No exceptions.

That is the battle we face, and until we have the entire professing pro-life community behind that mission we're running uphill!

Granite

Hall of Fame
We just do not believe any entity has the right to legalize murder; whether a nation, a state or a woman.

That doesn't address the cynicism inherent in your opinion or in Jefferson's. You all appear totally incapable of imagining a state that illegalizes abortion. Truly sad commentary on your part.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
That doesn't address the cynicism inherent in your opinion or in Jefferson's. You all appear totally incapable of imagining a state that illegalizes abortion. Truly sad commentary on your part.

A complete side issue is sad? :rolleyes:

We can all imagine a state banning abortion. I can even imagine all states but one banning abortion. But if even one state is still killing kids at the end of the day, then we have lost the battle.

No nation, state or person has the right to legalize murder.

I notice you completely dropped my argument that the pro choice by state is based on the same evil pro choice premise as pro-choice by woman. Does that mean you concede the point?

S†ephen

There should be ONE standard and ONE law for every state, province, county, city, and piece of land that wants to call itself part of the United States of America: Murder of the innocent will not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. No exceptions.

including the murder of homosexuals. have you given thought to the fact that if it is not murder for the state to kill a homosexual then (consistently) it is not murder for them to kill an unborn child either.

S†ephen

Crash, I don't know about you, but I've found that Ron Paul supporters refuse to grasp and understand this point. They buy his rhetoric but often fail to see through the lines. Paul claims to be pro-life and says a lot of things that sound good, so they jump on his bandwagon. Unfortunately many good people did this (myself included) with GW Bush. I just hope Paul doesn't get elected for their sake so they don't feel that betrayal when he does in fact allow the states to choose to kill children.

I don't understand Mr. K... My dad tells you GWB is a bad guy. You say no no he's good, and you are proven wrong. Now my Dad says Ron Paul is a good guy and you say no no he's wrong. If he was right before why is he not right now? You should consider more angles than Bob Enyart's.

Question: Did Bob approve of GWB?

secret33

As I mentioned earlier, when it was a state issue abortion was illegal.
When the feds trampled the constitution in 1973 is when the slaughter began.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
including the murder of homosexuals. have you given thought to the fact that if it is not murder for the state to kill a homosexual then (consistently) it is not murder for them to kill an unborn child either.

We are talking about the killing of innocent people under the authority of Ron Pauls Pro-Choice position.
Why are you changing the subject?
Are you unable to see that homos are guilty of a crime and children in the womb are not?
Are you a Christian?:shut:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I don't understand Mr. K... My dad tells you GWB is a bad guy. You say no no he's good, and you are proven wrong. Now my Dad says Ron Paul is a good guy and you say no no he's wrong. If he was right before why is he not right now? You should consider more angles than Bob Enyart's.

Question: Did Bob approve of GWB?

Just because your Dad was right about one thing does not mean he is right about other things.
Bob knew GWB was a liar (liberal) before he was elected the first time.

S†ephen

We are talking about the killing of innocent people under the authority of Ron Pauls Pro-Choice position.

He's anti-choice state by state. How are you missing that?

Why are you changing the subject?
Are you unable to see that homos are guilty of a crime and children in the womb are not?

What crime did homosexuals commit? who did they harm?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
As I mentioned earlier, when it was a state issue abortion was illegal.
When the feds trampled the constitution in 1973 is when the slaughter began.

no. It started in Colorado in 1967 when the first permissive abortion law in the country was passed.

S†ephen

The resident satinist has a cheering section?
:rolleyes:
And its a guy who claims to be Christian.:doh:

You support mass murder (killing homosexuals) and I'm the one who claims to be Christian.

Take a look in the mirror.:shocked: :kookoo:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
He's anti-choice state by state. How are you missing that?
What crime did homosexuals commit? who did they harm?

Where in the Bible is any government allowed to permit the murder of the innocent?

They harm themselves and each other. God's moral law is there to protect them from killing themselves. The Bible says homos and guys who like animals are to be put to death. Do you know better than God?

S†ephen

Where in the Bible is any government allowed to permit the murder of the innocent?

They harm themselves and each other. God's moral law is there to protect them from killing themselves. The Bible says homos and guys who like animals are to be put to death. Do you know better than God?

answer my question.

what crime did homo's commit?

WHO DID THEY HARM?