Ron Paul is pro-choice on abortion, state by state

secret33

Remember that it was the Feds getting involved in the issue that legalized abortion in the first place.

I nominate this for the POTD

drbrumley

Ron Paul: "while Roe v. Wade is invalid, a federal law banning abortion across all 50 states would be equally invalid." 1-31-06

Paul's Christian supporters are in denial. First, they deny that Paul is against a federal ban on abortion, even though he attempts to codify that position in his misnamed "Sanctity of Life" bills. And once they concede his godless position of allowing the states to systematically murder the innocent, then they fall prey to Paul's invalid and contradictory states' rights rhetoric against the unborn. Paul rejects the inalienable, God-given right to life of the unborn. He rejects the personhood of the tiniest humans. He betrays his supposed commitment to the Constitution by refusing to uphold its commitment to our posterity, and its demand that no innocent person shall be deprived of life without due process. (And supposedly, Paul believes the unborn are people who have the right to life.)

Ask a mayoral or gubernatorial candidate about abortion, and they say, "that's a federal issue." Ask most Republican candidates about abortion, and they say, "that's a state issue." Both sides are punting; like cowards, punting the most critical and controversial issue that stands today before government. No other right can be exercised if the right to life is denied.

Paul sins against God in his apathetic position of allowing the states to murder children. And to the extent that Paul knows in his heart that abortion is wrong, to that extent he is also a traitor to his nation, and even its Constitution, lusting after power instead of standing for the right to life of the vulnerable. Ron Paul is not qualified to teach Sunday School, let alone lead a nation.

The inalienable right to life trumps states' rights, and no state has the right to legitimize the owning of blacks, killing of Jews, or aborting children. If you support Ron Paul, you support tolerance of the massacre of innocence, and I call on you to repent.

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

Thanks Bob. Just a quick question for you. You said:

The inalienable right to life trumps states' rights, and no state has the right to legitimize the owning of blacks, killing of Jews, or aborting children.

Your darn tooting right my friend. But I am guessing that we agree on this for much different reasons. Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to believe that states (such as Florida or Colorado) are subdivisions of a greater government? If so, can you cite for me the place in the Constitution that says this? Much obliged!

Oh, and one more thing, and I say this in all the respect I have for you, is please stop regurgitating revisionist history.

Good day my friend and Happy New Year!

Blessings

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks Bob. Just a quick question for you. You said:

Your darn tooting right my friend. But I am guessing that we agree on this for much different reasons. Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to believe that states (such as Florida or Colorado) are subdivisions of a greater government? If so, can you cite for me the place in the Constitution that says this? Much obliged!

Oh, and one more thing, and I say this in all the respect I have for you, is please stop regurgitating revisionist history.

Good day my friend and Happy New Year!

Blessings

The horse is out of the barn on that one Doc! Too late to close the gate!

drbrumley

The horse is out of the barn on that one Doc!

Fair enough. To prove that, please do as I asked Bob to do, and that is

But I am guessing that we agree on this for much different reasons. Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to believe that states (such as Florida or Colorado) are subdivisions of a greater government? If so, can you cite for me the place in the Constitution that says this? Much obliged!

I'll wait.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I guess some people are incapable of thinking he might be actually pro-life, state by state.
I guess some people are incapable of thinking he might be actually pro-life, county by county.
I guess some people are incapable of thinking he might be actually pro-life, city by city.
I guess some people are incapable of thinking he might be actually pro-life, woman by woman.

The reason people are incapable of thinking that Paul might actually be pro-life, is that being pro-life has a meaning.
The meaning is that you will not tolerate any child killing for any excuse including "its a womans right to choose"....I mean..... "it's a states right to choose." Same thing anyway isn't it?

God never gives governments the "right to choose" when it comes to murder.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Ron Paul: "while Roe v. Wade is invalid, a federal law banning abortion across all 50 states would be equally invalid." 1-31-06

Paul's Christian supporters are in denial. First, they deny that Paul is against a federal ban on abortion, even though he attempts to codify that position in his misnamed "Sanctity of Life" bills. And once they concede his godless position of allowing the states to systematically murder the innocent, then they fall prey to Paul's invalid and contradictory states' rights rhetoric against the unborn. Paul rejects the inalienable, God-given right to life of the unborn. He rejects the personhood of the tiniest humans. He betrays his supposed commitment to the Constitution by refusing to uphold its commitment to our posterity, and its demand that no innocent person shall be deprived of life without due process. (And supposedly, Paul believes the unborn are people who have the right to life.)

Ask a mayoral or gubernatorial candidate about abortion, and they say, "that's a federal issue." Ask most Republican candidates about abortion, and they say, "that's a state issue." Both sides are punting; like cowards, punting the most critical and controversial issue that stands today before government. No other right can be exercised if the right to life is denied.

Paul sins against God in his apathetic position of allowing the states to murder children. And to the extent that Paul knows in his heart that abortion is wrong, to that extent he is also a traitor to his nation, and even its Constitution, lusting after power instead of standing for the right to life of the vulnerable. Ron Paul is not qualified to teach Sunday School, let alone lead a nation.

The inalienable right to life trumps states' rights, and no state has the right to legitimize the owning of blacks, killing of Jews, or aborting children. If you support Ron Paul, you support tolerance of the massacre of innocence, and I call on you to repent.

-Bob Enyart
KGOV.com

POTD :first:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I guess some people are incapable of thinking he might be actually pro-life, county by county.
I guess some people are incapable of thinking he might be actually pro-life, city by city.
I guess some people are incapable of thinking he might be actually pro-life, woman by woman.

The reason people are incapable of thinking that Paul might actually be pro-life, is that being pro-life has a meaning.
The meaning is that you will not tolerate any child killing for any excuse including "its a womans right to choose"....I mean..... "it's a states right to choose." Same thing anyway isn't it?

God never gives governments the "right to choose" when it comes to murder.

Paul's never said that it's a woman's right to choose.

I really wish you people would get informed before criticizing the man.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

I really wish you people would get informed before criticizing the man.
He said it's a state's right to choose. Same wicked principle.

Granite

Hall of Fame
He said it's a state's right to choose. Same wicked principle.

I guess what interests me is the blatant and defeatist cynicism displayed by you guys. The idea of a state choosing to outlaw abortion appears to be absolutely unfathomable to you.

With this kind of attitude it's small wonder the pro-life movement has made zero inroads for at least a decade.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber

I never said he did.
I am attacking the principle by which he has declared that states may be pro-choice by showing his position is the same as letting each woman choose.

I really wish you would get informed before criticizing my argument.