Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is what the Israelites told Moses. They didn't want to hear it either.

Not the same situation! In this case, SOZO is a reprobate! Shows NO
sign of being a child of God and positioned into the Body of Christ!
He spews ONLY guile and filth! Never seen a true believer speak like
a reprobate, until I came across SOZO!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Robin Williams has a right to commit suicide BUT he doesn't have the right to do it in such a manner that lays a heavy burden of guilt on his wife and family!

Williams could have taken his life in such a manner that it would have appeared to be an accident and saved his family the anguish of a media frenzy over his death!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let you be accursed.
says self claimed saint, true and saved Christian.

Your boasting is utterly meaningless because you don't know Jesus' spirit and don't have Jesus' sprite. you guys have been showing with your behavior, rotten fruit in this site.

You, Sozo and John M are clowns.

You guys need your brain adjusted to be balanced.

denial and verbal abuse is strong characteristic of chemical imbalance.

I may not be as smart as you guys but Jesus loves Christians like me who are not so gifted or talented or smart. Jesus' first followers are not learned. They did not twist Jesus' simple word. They just believed Him.

Thank you Jesus for your compassion for week and not so smart and chemically imbalanced people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are disturbances in amino acid metabolism "mental illness?"

Is an overreaction of dopamine receptors a "mental Illness?"

Sozo is denying that chemical imbalance does not exist.

You don't seem to know that your book you suggested author is further emphasizing of chemical imbalance. She is explaining you can balance chemical by food.

You need to read it. Did you actually read it?

I wonder. Your comments are just weird.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Robin Williams has a right to commit suicide BUT he doesn't have the right to do it in such a manner that lays a heavy burden of guilt on his wife and family!

Williams could have taken his life in such a manner that it would have appeared to be an accident and saved his family the anguish of a media frenzy over his death!

OR he could have tried to focus on how guilty and devastated they would be without him in their lives and how to fix himself rather than taking the easy way out ...

Sorry, but suicide is selfish and cowardly. He has placed a heavy burden on his family for the rest of their lives.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sozo,

the book doormat nuggest to use food to balance brain chemical.

she has 92% success rate. the book is "potatoes not Prozac"

You need to stop your lunatic behavior to insist your dogma.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
OR he could have tried to focus on how guilty and devastated they would be without him in their lives and how to fix himself rather than taking the easy way out ...

Sorry, but suicide is selfish and cowardly. He has placed a heavy burden on his family for the rest of their lives.

Rusha,

I don't ever endorse suicide but I have compassion for those people who don't have strength to go on anymore.

I am just grateful that I had strength left to turn to God. God was my last resort. And Jesus' rescued me from pit. I think He rescued me to spread Jesus to the world.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha,

I don't ever endorse suicide but I have compassion for those people who don't have strength to go on anymore.

I am just grateful that I had strength left to turn to God. God was my last resort. And Jesus' rescued me from pit. I think He rescued me to spread Jesus to the world.

I have *some* compassion for people who commit suicide, however, the support should go to the real victims. Their family and loved ones.

THEY have to live with his choice to abandon them for the rest of their lives.

While I am sorry that Williams was an unhappy man, life gives us an option to change things. His family has to live with the choice he made for them.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I just hope no one he cares about ever suffers from a mental illness. God forbid what could happen since he doesn't believe in them, and they don't get the help and medication needed.
You misunderstand, and like a good little stubborn child you refuse to converse maturely and intelligently to find out the reality.

You just assume that Sozo doesn't believe these things called mental illnesses don't exist because he doesn't believe they are mental illnesses. And you react without discussion, making you look like a fool.

There still would have been a media frenzy; this is Robin Williams we're talking about. He could have been killed in an actual accident and there would have been media all over it.

fzappa13

Back to the OP ...

And wishing his family comfort. While I can certainly relate to depression and desperation, I will never understand how anyone could do this to their loved ones.

As my dearly departed brother used to say, "never is a very long time."

Status
Not open for further replies.