Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They were found in the first century.

In Hosea, the House of Israel (10 tribes) were told they were "not my people", they were scattered, and God had no mercy on them.

Now let's look at what Peter said to exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia:

(1 Peter 2:10) Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

1 Peter 2:10 not only proves the New Covenant was made, it proves that the House of Israel (10 tribes) were found.

It's impossible that Peter was speaking to the Jews from the House of Judah because Hosea tells us that God did have mercy on Judah.

(Hosea 1:6-7) ...for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away.7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah...

And James wrote to the twelve tribes dispersed abroad.

clefty

Heaven is going to be empty. A little more than 1,000 years after Jesus leaves, God Himself is coming to dwell on the earth, in the Holy City New Jerusalem.

..... so?

Did you think I said we WERE immortal??

That's one of the most mainstream Christian doctrines today ..... you don't REALLY die. It came first from Satan. It's still a lie.

The Scriptures, in stark contrast, teach Dead = NOT live.

Well, useful for the BIGGEST Christian Church anyway.

"We shall be CHANGED";

1 Cor 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1 Cor 15:51-53 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Phil 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body
yup we put on immortality...like a coat...we are not made immortal...only ONE is immortal even His Son was begotten AFTER Him...and now Eternal but not Immortal...

Nope. Go back and re-read that. The tree of life WAS (PAST TENSE) for the healing of the nations. It's talking about during the 1,000 year reign of Jesus.
WAS there because John was shown that it was there...

Agreed!

Nope. We are to compare ALL Scripture on ANY topic, BEFORE we come to any conclusions.
good and good...

No he didn't say "not just Jews". His point was the Sabbath was made a commandment precisely to give man rest, and NOT to keep man from eating, rescuing his sheep, or oxen, or healing the sick.
yup given to man like everything else created that week...given as a gift to WHOSOEVER He loved...given as a first act of grace for times of toiling by the sweat of his brow...to help man like the woman also created for man given as a gift...some men reject both woman and the sabbath...choosing substitutes

Incorrect. All of those commandments are repeated in the New Covenant/Testament/Law.
right...exactly...and taught and modelled by Him as part of the New Covenant lifestyle BEFORE He signed it in His blood and SEALED it with His death...after the testator dies the testament and last will CAN NOT BE CHANGED...even in the secular world...and yet man changed it brazenly changing both times and laws...

The entire Mosaic Law was completed, as in fulfilled, and finished, on the cross.
and by fulfilled you mean made void removed no longer there all forms of destroying it which He EXACTLY said NOT to think...

The greek word for fulfill PLEROSIA is used 3 other times:

Matt 3:15 it is to us to fulfill all righteousness

Romans 15:13 the God of hope fill you with all

Colossians 1:25 to fulfill the word of God

Now read back DESTROY into those texts...is righteousness destroyed? The God of hope destroys you? To destroy the word of God?

Certainly NOT...we establish Law...His

Jesus "took it out of the way",
sabbath was NOT in the way...breaking the Law made a curse against you...and ordinance specific to you like a ticket...or bill...THAT was took out of the way...as it was handwritten and held against you...

he "broke down the middle wall of partition."...right...the WALL and NOT THE SABBATH...in fact of ALL the commandments it was the ONLY one that included goyim to receive it...animals too...so even the Sabbath broke down the middle wall of partition that seperated goyim from jews...giving both rest...WHAT GRACE

Jesus' instructions regarding the Sabbath and the destruction of the temple was mercy, inspite of Jewish belligerence ....
He specifically instructed DO as the pharisees teach from Moses’ seat not as they do...they taught Sabbath keeping...

it was not a repeat of the Sabbath commandment,
right it didnt need repeating as it was NEVER IN QUESTION as to being kept

which Jehovah/YHVH had taught to Israel at Sinai.
yes as they forgot who they were and what they were to do as Abraham’s seeds descendant from Adam whose first full day was a sabbath...it was a sign of His people...perpetual...Isaiah even affirms future Sabbath keeping in the new world to come...

You do realize the commandments are descriptions of what life is like where “I AM” yes? So where Yah is there is NO stealing murdering adultery lying coveting another god to worship idols false names or parents dishonored...see?

So some of us understanding that are practicing for that time when it is “on earth as it is in heaven” when His will IS done...

By contrast, the apostles, and the holy spirit, concluded that the ONLY aspects of the Mosaic Law that were to be kept did NOT include the Sabbath, nor did it include the dietary laws, or the priesthood, or Capital punishment, or ANY kind of corporeal punishment to be administered by the Church.

Oh my...4 things were required of the goyimm crowding the synagogue ALL FOUR of which were already in the OT required of goyim saved with them from Egypt...

3 of the 4 dealt EXACTLY with the dietary laws...please don’t rationalize that NOT offering swine to an idol or NOT strangling a swine but killing it kosher and draining all of its blood made the swine clean to eat...

Oh and James the brother of Yahushua concluded that these believing goyim crowding into synagogues would INDEED hear Moses preached in every city on EVERY SABBATH...

So SPECIFICALLY the dietary Laws and the Sabbath WERE INDEED expected as part of the goyim’s lifestyle in the New Covenant age...the irony

clefty

For all you Zionists who think the modern day country called Israel is somehow the Promised Land, keep in mind the following:

Largest gay beach in Asia - Israel

Largest gay pride parade in Asia - Israel

Only country in Asia where gays can openly serve in the military - Israel

Only country in Asia where gays can adopt children - Israel

https://www.timesofisrael.com/over-250000-revelers-flood-tel-aviv-for-gay-pride/

Well I have heard gays claim that Paul said the OT laws were all abolished...we live by grace alone...

Woman like the Sabbath was made for man, given as a gift, to help man...what GRACE...yet some men reject both woman and the Sabbath...

You know...as too OT or something...

clefty

More like for thousands of years. Starting with the prophets, and continuing with Jesus and his apostles.

??? have you heard of "history"?!? The Jews fled to the hills, ONLY to be rounded up later, and shipped as slaves to every nation on the planet!!
Have you READ their history???
Do you know what "inquisition" means?
Do you have any idea how "anti-semitic" the crusades were???
Do you know what "pogrom" means???
Have you HEARD of the "holocaust"???

Stop your kvetching...

Have you heard the jewish false witness they sought to slander both Stephen and Paul with?

You know the jewish fable of Yahushua changing the law and customs of Moses?

Yup...that was FALSE...meaning that Stephen and Paul did NOT preach or live like the laws where changed...ironic no?

Silly jews...and sillier christians paying heed to any jewish fables...Titus 1:14

clefty

The early church was entirely Jewish.
nope goyim jumped in crowding synagogues to hear Moses read every Sabbath...just like when the church was in the wilderness...goyim were there received Sabbath rest as it was ONE LAW for goyim and native

Jews accept the Torah. It was given to us.
to Israel including the goyim in your gates...

In it we find God's name.
right which you took from Sinai to jerusalem IN VAIN for NAUGHT monopolizing and hording the blessing for yourselves NOT BEING A BLESSING TO ALL NATIONS...in fact you charged such huge TAXES to worship at the temple the rest of israel couldn’t afford it and worshipped on high places around Judea...fell into idolatry and civil war until Yah wiped the mess up into babylon...only jews came back ISRAEL VANISHED

I am not Messianic because I disagree with Messianic doctrine.
prolly cuz not jewish enough for you...

No. A religious Jew or a Jew who lives his life religiously might be different. It depends on who is doing the observing, and trying to understand the Jew. Yes, of course Messiah has come. I still keep God's commands, His commandments.
speak clearly...jews are neither ethnic nor a religion...Chinese jews African jews German jews Spanish jews Semitic non Semitic...atheist jews Buddhist jews

You are correct already.

I believe that. If Allah is a god's name.
a real jew would agree He had no son but would not say Allah was His name...

Incorrect. Of course He had a Son. Jesus. Yeshua. The only begotten Son of God.

Yes.
so you are not a real jew...

Is your difference between Jew and Gentile Jew and Greek or Jew and Christian? If it is Jew and Christian you potentially do not accept Jews who believe in Jesus or Yeshua as the Messiah.
oh I do accept former jews who believe that but believing that former jews are turned into former jews...because IN HIM there is NO jew or goyim...just a new creature a citizen of Israel His people...grafted in where jews were cut off for there unbelief and disobedience...

Jews and Israel. There is a difference between an Israelite and a Jew, but same thing.
asked and answered...jew is NOT His people Israel as the nation of Israel is not His people since they reject His Son

I have been in a synagogue. I see nothing wrong.
in that synagogue do you worship a god who had a son? Do you worship that son in that synagogue? If NOT then it is synagogue of satan

The problem I have had is a website that I study the Torah from that said we don't even talk about Jesus.
LOL...you wonder why you don’t? TRY...don’t be ashamed of His Name or gospel...

I understand no Christmas.
exactly jews DO NOT like christmas because it annoys them to think goyim are celebrating their god had a son born of a virgin who let all the goyim back into the synagogues to worship Him and His Father...LOL...to jews that is idolatry...duh

I don't celebrate Christmas. But no Jesus I don't understand.
LOL...because you reject that in HIM there is NO MORE JEWS...and jews reject HIM that...

Jews like most christians have replaced the very wall HE tore down seperating jews form goyim...now we have christians even claiming there are TWO WAYS into heaven...two classes of citizens national religious Zionist israel and the body of christ or something like something...

For centuries even the Roman Catholic teaching was jews were to be converted...but jews rejected conversion and since Vatican 2 the church changed biblical teaching that the wall seperating jew and goyim was destroyed IN HIM and NOW replaced it allowing jews their own path into heaven...and now we got even more MADness

but to be fair Zionism began with christian intent to help the jew...and to convert...since the emancipation proclamation that allowed jews full citizenship do good christian wished to aid jews in Palestine and elsewhere to grow strong and flourish...well scofield his bible and those behind him sure helped them their TWO HOUSE ways...

And now we have you...TOL’s very own Jacob the supplanter...ex christian dispenSENSATIONAL convert to jew...poetic dontcha think?

Dartman

They were found in the first century.
No, they weren't.
tetelestai said:
In Hosea, the House of Israel (10 tribes) were told they were "not my people", they were scattered, and God had no mercy on them.
So far, exactly. But for Abraham's sake, God WILL have mercy on them. And will gather them from all nations.

tetelestai said:
Now let's look at what Peter said to exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia:
Peter didn't write to the lost 10 tribes. Peter wrote to the church, which ALL believers are "sojourners" and "pilgrims";
1 Peter 1:1-2 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God's elect, strangers in the world, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance.
tetelestai said:
(1 Peter 2:10) Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

The gentiles, which is to whom Peter is writing, were in exactly the same situation Paul describes;
Eph 2:12-15 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

There, covered two of your errors in one passage.

Dartman

No it's not.

Paul and the writer of Hebrews were both using present tense statements when describing the Jerusalem in heaven.
Not regarding the reward of the righteous. THAT is a future event, irrevocably established by the statements; "these all died in faith, NOT HAVING RECEIVED THE PROMISES". ALL righteous, from Creation to the 2nd coming, will be rewarded simultaneously.. when Christ reaches the clouds on his way BACK to the earth.

tetelestai said:
The promises were fulfilled. Everything happened exactly like Jesus said it would.
Not yet. Some things have, not all.

tetelestai said:
Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed with not one stone left standing upon another just like Jesus said it would, and it happened before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away.
Yessir .... this is a rare event .... you are right!

tetelestai said:
Jesus returned in judgment in 70AD, just like He said He was going to do. He returned on the darkest day of the month, the first day of the Feast of Trumpets.
Not even remotely. The world is getting worse, not THESE conditions;

Isa 11:1-4 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Isa 11:9-11 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. 10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

or

Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The gentiles, which is to whom Peter is writing, were in exactly the same situation Paul describes;

That's the point.

Those people were the descendants of the 10 tribes.

They were aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel. Because God had divorced them, scattered them, had no mercy on them, and told them they were "not a people".

Eph 2:12-15 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

There, covered two of your errors in one passage.

Go back and read 1 Peter 2:10:

Peter cannot be addressing Gentiles, and he cannot be addressing Jews.

Peter was addressing the descendants of the 10 tribes from the House of Israel.

The 10 tribes were the only people in the OT who were told they were "not a people", and that God would have no mercy on them.

Dartman

That's the point.

Those people were the descendants of the 10 tribes.
No, they were Greeks, and Romans, etc.

tetelestai said:
Go back and read 1 Peter 2:10:

Peter cannot be addressing Gentiles, and he cannot be addressing Jews.
Of course he is addressing Gentiles!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, they were Greeks, and Romans, etc.

Yes, that's because 500 years earlier, God scattered those Israelites amongst the Gentile nations.

After 500 years, they couldn't be distinguished from a Gentile.

You have to remember, before God scattered, they had become so wicked by acting like Gentiles.

Of course he is addressing Gentiles!!

God never told the Gentiles they were "not my people". That was only told to the 10 tribes from the House of Israel.

Read Hosea chapter 1

Dartman

Yes, that's because 500 years earlier, God scattered those Israelites amongst the Gentile nations. [\quote]No. It's because they were Greeks, and Romans..... they were NOT Israelites.

tetelestai said:
After 500 years, they couldn't be distinguished from a Gentile.
That still does NOT make them Gentiles!!
tetelestai said:
You have to remember, before God scattered, they had become so wicked by acting like Gentiles.
Sure. That's why God punished them ..... that doesn't make them Greeks or Romans!!!

tetelestai said:
God never told the Gentiles they were "not my people". That was only told to the 10 tribes from the House of Israel.

Read Hosea chapter 1
That does NOT make the Gentiles into the 10 Tribes!! You have ZERO evidence that the people Paul and Peter were writing to are the 10 tribes!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. It's because they were Greeks, and Romans..... they were NOT Israelites.

(Gen 48:19) 9 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

In the above, Jacob puts his hands on Joseph's son Ephraim. Jacob then says that the descendants of Ephraim will become a multitude of nations.

Can you name all the nations that the descendants of Ephraim became?

Now, let's look what Ezekiel said:

(Ezk 37:19) Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

The New Covenant made by Christ Jesus was when the stick of Joseph (that was in Ephraim's hand) was joined with the stick of Judah.

Ephraim had become a multitude of nations at that point.

That does NOT make the Gentiles into the 10 Tribes!!

It makes the 10 tribes into Gentiles. They were mixed in with them. They became a multitude of nations.

You have ZERO evidence that the people Paul and Peter were writing to are the 10 tribes!!

If I'm wrong, just list the multitude of nations that the descendants of Ephraim became?

clefty

Yes, that's because 500 years earlier, God scattered those Israelites amongst the Gentile nations. [\quote]No. It's because they were Greeks, and Romans..... they were NOT Israelites.

That still does NOT make them Gentiles!!
Sure. That's why God punished them ..... that doesn't make them Greeks or Romans!!!

That does NOT make the Gentiles into the 10 Tribes!! You have ZERO evidence that the people Paul and Peter were writing to are the 10 tribes!!

Titus 3:9, KJV: "But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.“

Good council dontcha think? It’s foolish to argue over genetic bloodlines and such...MAD even...something to be avoided

IN HIM asking who is a jew or goyim is foolish...as Israel was named and is determined His people from above by HIM and not by man...