Republicans cancel Liz Cheney

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The current President is a pedophile brain dead idiot who hid during the campaign, and was put in office by his leftist handlers. Your lying and hiding from the truth does not make truth a lie it just makes you look like a lemming following the piper.
I choose to rely on the advice of the guy who knew him best, the guy who worked alongside of him every single day for eight long years, Barack Hussein Obama, who said:

Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f(oul) things up.

Arthur Brain

Once again you've been called. Name names. We know why you don't want to.

Ja, right.

But you don't want to watch the people saying what I said they say because of the platform they are on when they say it.

The guy you call the legitimate leader of the free world saying that the US is "systemically racist."
Ah, the pompous little "we" again? Racism in America exists Stripe, fact. You wanna deny reality, you go right ahead. Simple as.

You've been told enough times, I don't click on YT vids on politics and you've had more than ample opportunity to highlight anything relevant and you continually refuse to do so. I'd engage if you did but you don't.

Biden is the legitimate president of the US, that's just fact as Trump was when he was elected back in 2016. See, I'm not some dopey conspiracy nut Stripe, I acknowledge the reality of a situation regardless of whether I support any given candidate or not. I don't whine and snivel about it, I just accept the truth of the matter.

Arthur Brain

The current President is a pedophile brain dead idiot who hid during the campaign, and was put in office by his leftist handlers. Your lying and hiding from the truth does not make truth a lie it just makes you look like a lemming following the piper.
Nope, he was put in office because the majority of the American people voted for him, simple as that. That you don't like it and prefer to whinge and buy into conspiracy bunk doesn't alter reality one iota.

Arthur Brain

Evidence. What AB always denies exists. He doesn't care who publishes it. He just covers his ears, eyes and and pretends it's nothing.

Unless that is, it's a marxist invention and then he goes all in claiming it's truth. But, oh no, he's no marxist. He just supports everything marxists do.
Oh, another stunning contribution from captain tin foil. The guy who for some reason thinks that myself, Rusha, Anna & Username all regard politicians as paragons of virtue and the salt of the earth!

Crank.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Racism in America exists Stripe, fact.

The US is not systemically racist, as joebiden and leftists on TOL insist.

If you think it is, name names. We know why you run every time you're asked for specifics.

I don't click on YT vids on politics

Quit screeching that we don't provide evidence. There it is. Joebiden thinks that the US is systemically racist.

You disagree with your president.

you've had more than ample opportunity to highlight anything relevant and you continually refuse to do so. I'd engage if you did but you don't.

I just accept the truth of the matter.
No, you don't.

Arthur Brain

The US is not systemically racist, as joebiden and leftists on TOL insist.

If you think it is, name names. We know why you run every time you're asked for specifics.

Quit screeching that we don't provide evidence. There it is. Joebiden thinks that the US is systemically racist.

You disagree with your president.

No, you don't.
As you've already been made aware, I don't consider the US or any other democratic society to be inherently racist in itself. That I acknowledge that racism is a problem is not the same thing, at all.

The only one 'screeching' here is you. Oh, and Biden is neither 'my' or your president even. Where it comes ro Chauvin then he had no business being a cop and got what he deserved, a disgrace to the uniform.

Yup, I do Stripe which is why I'm not a conspiracy nut for starters.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As you've already been made aware, I don't consider the US or any other democratic society to be inherently racist in itself. That I acknowledge that racism is a problem is not the same thing, at all.

It's perfectly irrelevant what you think.

Your president says so.

The only one 'screeching' here is you. Oh, and Biden is neither 'my' or your president even. Where it comes ro Chauvin then he had no business being a cop and got what he deserved, a disgrace to the uniform.

Ah. Rumble links are your weakness.

I'm not a conspiracy nut for starters.
But you call Joebiden your president.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ah, the pompous little "we" again? Racism in America exists Stripe, fact. You wanna deny reality, you go right ahead. Simple as.

You've been told enough times, I don't click on YT vids on politics and you've had more than ample opportunity to highlight anything relevant and you continually refuse to do so. I'd engage if you did but you don't.

Biden is the legitimate president of the US, that's just fact as Trump was when he was elected back in 2016. See, I'm not some dopey conspiracy nut Stripe, I acknowledge the reality of a situation regardless of whether I support any given candidate or not. I don't whine and snivel about it, I just accept the truth of the matter.

Interesting that insisting you watch a video to dialogue - is considered dialogue... somehow.

Anyway. There is, and has been, systemic racism in the United States in varying degrees throughout our history. That doesn't make everyone in the country a racist, but pretending there aren't still ongoing systemic problems - and blaming the commies for any attempt to address the ongoing problems - is the working strategy of the right. And the working strategy works, which is why they'll keep at it until their inevitable future demographic attrition finds them in the minority.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Interesting that insisting you watch a video to dialogue - is considered dialogue... somehow.
You are an idiot.
There is ... systemic racism in the United States ...
IF you define it as differences in outcome associated with race.
If however you define it as racism inherent in the systems, especially the law, you are lying.
... finds them in the minority.
Won't happen in my lifetime. Currently 72% of Americans identify as white. Sorry.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nobody is hoping for anything resembling a sensible conversation from a fish like Brain. We just keep him entertained so he keeps rebuying.

There is ... systemic racism in the United States.

Only racism.

Mostly from people who think ideas such as "systemic racism" are sensible descriptions of a democracy.

You are an idiot.

And not even a useful one.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm a Kiwi living in Taiwan who hasn't voted since the early '90s.

And I have my OBE to prove it.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Nope, he was put in office because the majority of the American people voted for him, simple as that. That you don't like it and prefer to whinge and buy into conspiracy bunk doesn't alter reality one iota.
When one drinks the liberal kool aide their common sends no longer works, sadly.