Republicans cancel Liz Cheney

Right Divider

Body part
It's not a utopia but there's far worse places.

No, I didn't mean that at all and those problems most assuredly do exist no matter how much you might personally want to deny it.
Always the false accusations.
  • I do not deny that some people in the US are racist (and NOT just "whites"); so are many people everywhere.
  • I do deny that the US has "systemic racism" and is run by "white supremacists".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
  • I do not deny that some people in the US are racist (and NOT just "whites"); so are many people everywhere.
  • I do deny that the US has "systemic racism" and is run by "white supremacists".
For eight years the US was run by a negro. Pretty sure he was not a white supremacist. Although he is descended from slave owners.

The second-in-command is currently a negro. Pretty sure she is not a white supremacist. Although she too is descended from slave owners.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

From you, certainly. I've never said or implied that America is run by white supremacists or accused you or anyone else of stating anything resembling either. Get your facts straight.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course not.

OK. So we've nailed Brain down to thinking that there are significant racist groups in the US.

Who are they?

That isn't the same as describing the US as "systemically racist" by any stretch.
It's not that different.

There's a difference between acknowledging racism and describing a country as being inherently racist in itself.

There isn't that much of a difference. And the politicians are asserting the latter.

But you don't want to know.

You search YT all you want for "news", I'm not interested.
We know. You don't care.

You can't or refuse to address the salient and relevant videos.

You haven't brought anything to the table worth reading.
How would you know?

Biden won, fact.

Ah. So you're one of those insane conspiracy theorists who thinks that former vice president Joebiden won the election.

Arthur Brain

I have
no clue where you live but In America elected officials are supposed to represent the ones who voted them into office. Over 70% of Americans do not want a southern border where illegals walk into our country. So you might want to worry about the politics of your own country and stop meddling in Americas. IMO you rate no say.
I'm presuming this is to me and your current president is one who was voted into office, just as Trump was back in 2016. Deal with it. Voicing an opinion hardly constitutes "meddling" either so get a grip also.

Arthur Brain

OK. So we've nailed Brain down to thinking that there are significant racist groups in the US.

Who are they?

It's not that different.

There isn't that much of a difference. And the politicians are asserting the latter.

But you don't want to know.

We know. You don't care.

You can't or refuse to address the salient and relevant videos.

How would you know?

Ah. So you're one of those insane conspiracy theorists who thinks that former vice president Joebiden won the election.
Racism is a significant problem in America, fact. You wanna deny reality, go right ahead.

You wanna source your "news" from youtube? Eh, go right ahead. Can be dismissed accordingly.

You wanna maintain your stupider tropes of late aka accusing those who align with a prevailing consensus on an issue as being conspiracy theorists? Knock yourself out with it.

Meantime, Biden's been president for months and Trump's history. Not good history either but eh.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Racism is a significant problem in America.

Who are they?

We want names.

You wanna source your "news" from youtube? Eh, go right ahead. Can be dismissed accordingly.

We know why you don't want to see a video of a Democrat calling the US "systemically racist."

Biden's been president for months.
And you are one of the insane people who believes that the establishment media, the deep state and big tech did not conspire to put him there.

ok doser

Justice in America - eight-year-old Secoreia Turner, murdered in cold blood by a Black Lives Matter thug "protesting" the "murder" of a multiple felon, caught in the commission of a felony, who took an overdose of methamphetamine and fentanyl to avoid being caught with it.

IMG_20211102_233149.jpg

Arthur Brain

Who are they?

We want names.

We know why you don't want to see a video of a Democrat calling the US "systemically racist."

And you are one of the insane people who believes that the establishment media, the deep state and big tech did not conspire to put him there.
What you and the multiple personalities want don't interest me.

Nope, I'm on the side of sanity who mocks, scorns and derides all manner of conspiracy garbage that's rightly dismissed on a global scale on this subject. It's beyond preposterous.

You have fun believing it though!

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What you and the multiple personalities want don't interest me.

Once again Brain tells a conflicting story and is called multiple times. Finally at showdown, he is forced to turn over J8o.

Claiming that "significant racist movements" are commonplace in the US, it turns out he can't name a single one.

Evidence, remember. It's a matter of public record in the establishment media that those three powerful entities conspired to get Joebiden elected.

Arthur Brain

Once again Brain tells a conflicting story and is called multiple times. Finally at showdown, he is forced to turn over J8o.

Claiming that "significant racist movements" are commonplace in the US, it turns out he can't name a single one.

Evidence, remember. It's a matter of public record in the establishment media that those three powerful entities conspired to get Joebiden elected.
Er, nope. Stating fact as per racism being a problem in the US is just that.

Oh, evidence? That thing that none of you dopey conspiracy theorists have managed to provide in any sort of credible fashion and are mocked all ends up?

Hey, you be original for once and provide something with actual substance on the score. Would be interesting if you could, seriously.

ok doser

... "significant racist movements" are commonplace in the US ...
Indeed they are:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Er, nope. Stating fact as per racism being a problem in the US is just that.
Once again you've been called. Name names. We know why you don't want to.

Oh, evidence?
Ja, right.

But you don't want to watch the people saying what I said they say because of the platform they are on when they say it.

Hey, you be original for once and provide something with actual substance on the score. Would be interesting if you could, seriously.
The guy you call the legitimate leader of the free world saying that the US is "systemically racist."

Gary K

Banned
Once again you've been called. Name names. We know why you don't want to.

Ja, right.

But you don't want to watch the people saying what I said they say because of the platform they are on when they say it.

The guy you call the legitimate leader of the free world saying that the US is "systemically racist."
Evidence. What AB always denies exists. He doesn't care who publishes it. He just covers his ears, eyes and and pretends it's nothing.

Unless that is, it's a marxist invention and then he goes all in claiming it's truth. But, oh no, he's no marxist. He just supports everything marxists do.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
I'm presuming this is to me and your current president is one who was voted into office, just as Trump was back in 2016. Deal with it. Voicing an opinion hardly constitutes "meddling" either so get a grip also.
The current President is a pedophile brain dead idiot who hid during the campaign, and was put in office by his leftist handlers. Your lying and hiding from the truth does not make truth a lie it just makes you look like a lemming following the piper.