Republicans cancel Liz Cheney

Arthur Brain

Because YOU ignore truth does not mean it is untrue it only means you are either deceived, bias, or obtuse. and or a mixture of all three.
The truth of the matter is that Trump lost the last election by the landslide margin he won by in 2016. I acknowledged both results. The truth of the matter is that there's no substance to these bonkers allegations of widespread fraud either now or when they were first the "brainchild" of the petulant former president. That you're deluded enough to buy into any given conspiracy rubbish is on you. It sure ain't truth. Do yourself a favour and get over it, Trump lost, simple as.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All depends on what they have to say Stripe. When you wade into a discussion calling people conspiracy theorists who in actual fact can't be by definition then you don't deserve any respect.
A prime example of you utterly disrespecting what I say.

I've clearly explained to you why I use this rhetorical tactic.

marke

The truth of the matter is that Trump lost the last election by the landslide margin he won by in 2016. I acknowledged both results. The truth of the matter is that there's no substance to these bonkers allegations of widespread fraud either now or when they were first the "brainchild" of the petulant former president. That you're deluded enough to buy into any given conspiracy rubbish is on you. It sure ain't truth. Do yourself a favour and get over it, Trump lost, simple as.
Trump lost to a landslide of unsecured, unverifiable votes. Those are the facts. Nobody has proven the still questionable ballots were legitimate.

marke

It is a conspiracy theory. There's more to support the moon landings being faked than Trump having the election stolen.
Nonsense. Dumps of unverified ballots for Biden at key precincts is a fact, not a false conspiracy theory. Democrats prove their dishonesty by claiming otherwise.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Nonsense. Dumps of unverified ballots for Biden at key precincts is a fact, not a false conspiracy theory. Democrats prove their dishonesty by claiming otherwise.
Marke, I admire your commitment to truth ;however, once they buy into the liberal insanity trying to show them the truth is like trying to nail jello to a wall.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It sure didn't deserve respect.
Looks like you don't want to understand that, either.

Respecting what people say is to respond to it rationally, ie, according to the actual words they used. To respect a comment, all you have to do is read it and represent it accurately. You never do.

I'm obviously not using "respect" to mean that you would be required to agree.

With every post you show how little you want there to be a sensible conversation.

Arthur Brain

Looks like you don't want to understand that, either.

Respecting what people say is to respond to it rationally, ie, according to the actual words they used. To respect a comment, all you have to do is read it and represent it accurately. You never do.

I'm obviously not using "respect" to mean that you would be required to agree.

With every post you show how little you want there to be a sensible conversation.
I have responded to you rationally. I've pointed out how ridiculous it is to accuse those who go along with a prevailing consensus as being conspiracy theorists as within the context of this thread (or not even). You've continually attempted it and deserved ridicule for it. If you wanted a 'sensible conversation' then you should start one sans the moronic.