Republican majority in the Senate drops to 51-49

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go to my other response. I am not Aaron

I've often wondered if there is a household of LGBTQ flag wavers that that post under various names here on TOL, as I didn't think that any one person could have that many personalities.

Then I realized how truly sick this person is...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Connie muses:
I've often wondered if there is a household of LGBTQ flag wavers that that post under various names here on TOL, as I didn't think that any one person could have that many personalities.

From his suite at West Seattle Hospital, Connie remains ever vigilant for the sock signal:
TXGODXk.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
So all of that time you spent smearing anti abortionist Roy Moore wasn't done so that Doug Jones would win?

So all of those lies that you told about a decent God-fearing family man wasn't done so that pro abortionist Doug Jones would win?

What was your motive then Aaron, it certainly wasn't the truth or you would have backed up your smears (another word for bold faced lies) with evidence.

Why is it that every time I confront Aaron about his left wing tactics, someone else comes in to defend him?

Sigh...so many sock puppets.

Maybe he is more likable than you?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So firebrand conservative Roy Moore lost out to Democrat Doug Jones in the Senate election in Alabama, leaving the GOP with a slim two seat majority in the Senate. A recount seems unlikely given the 1.5% margin.

What do you think?
I need to study what Jones' gun rights positions are. I know he supports closing the classified ad loophole by expanding NICS FBI background checks to private sales and transfers, but I don't know what else. Since I'm one-issue, that's all I think.