REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

Charity

It does not matter; I have the Jerusalem Bible. The whole of the Jerusalem Bible is a paraphrasing of the Bible according to Christian preconceived notions. If you have it, I still need the quote because I don't remember to have ever read about Jesus himself declaring that he was from the line of David.

Jesus could not have been from the line of David if he was not a biological son of Joseph who was the one from the Tribe of Judah. That was the biggest mistake committed by the gospel editor who lacked all knowledge of Jewish culture. He simply exonerated Jesus from being the Christian Messiah so desired by the Church.

Great detail went into Jesus's Visible DNA, THE Scrolls all came out of storage, an the whole town was turned upside down by two historical reports.

Luk 3:31
Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David

I agree When did Jesus ever say he was the son of David? Harps & pipes

I Must ask you, Where Did David ever say he was the son of Abraham?

The celtic Nation were the Jewish Nieghbour's 1000 BC, Celtiberian, The Mary's, Josephs, Peters, Nicolas's. " Jesus"Harps&pipes, celt&jew, arab&jew, what was Solomon in trouble for? his foreign marriages an his children. Kings giving their Daughter to other kingdoms was like buying a loto ticket in inheriting an winning the kingdom.

Thats when a full UNDERSATNDING of THE SEED OF TWO Jewish Nations helps.

Jer 33:26
Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

Who ever built a house for the Lord an destroyed the last, felt they had ended the covenant of the Last King of the Land.

Its truly a mess, a web of conflict an betrayal.

The Destruction of Jesus did not resemble any sacred ceremony, Im confident He would Have been Part Jewish, but the struggle for the throne an control between the two Jewish nations, seed, an servant, ended in the Roman empire dividing an conquering. The Land was broken as an earth quack into three..
The Book of revelations is also more Achient than the new testament, which then makes it possible to change times an seasons from the original era, tricking the senses by using the book again, on the end of the new testament, creating a second judgement.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Great detail went into Jesus's Visible DNA, THE Scrolls all came out of storage, an the whole town was turned upside down by two historical reports.

It does not matter what happened. Jesus was a Jew and the NT could not use a Jew to teach against the Jewish culture.

Luke 3:31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David.

This has nothing to do with the genealogy of Jesus if Joseph was not his biological father.

I agree When did Jesus ever say he was the son of David? Harps & pipes.

Never if you are using the NT to speak about his genealogy.

I Must ask you, Where Did David ever say he was the son of Abraham?

In John 8:37. But it doesn't help. All Jews are of the seed of Abraham but not all are of the line of David.

The celtic Nation were the Jewish Nieghbour's 1000 BC, Celtiberian, The Mary's, Josephs, Peters, Nicolas's. " Jesus"Harps&pipes, celt&jew, arab&jew, what was Solomon in trouble for? his foreign marriages an his children. Kings giving their Daughter to other kingdoms was like buying a loto ticket in inheriting an winning the kingdom.

Women could not pass down the tribal genealogy of their children but only the Jewish identification. If Jesus was not a biological son of Joseph, he was a Jew but a Jew without a tribe in Israel.

Thats when a full UNDERSATNDING of THE SEED OF TWO Jewish Nations helps.

I don't think so.

Jer 33:26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

Jer. 33:26 is a word of guarantee from the Lord that He would never reject the Jewish People as long as the natural laws that define the day from the night functioned properly. (Jer. 31:35-37) That's what Jer. 33:26 means.

Who ever built a house for the Lord an destroyed the last, felt they had ended the covenant of the Last King of the Land. Its truly a mess, a web of conflict an betrayal.

That was the intent in the case of insurrection or revolutions among the People.

The Destruction of Jesus did not resemble any sacred ceremony, Im confident He would Have been Part Jewish, but the struggle for the throne an control between the two Jewish nations, seed, an servant, ended in the Roman empire dividing an conquering. The Land was broken as an earth quack into three..

There were no three Jewish nations at the time of Jesus and, btw, never was. In fact, when Jesus was born there was only one Jewish nation. Rome divided nothing. The Romans just conquered what there was of a Jewish nation. When the Tribes split into two nations, Rome did not exist yet.

The Book of revelations is also more Achient than the new testament, which then makes it possible to change times an seasons from the original era, tricking the senses by using the book again, on the end of the new testament creating a second judgement.

The book of Revelation was written by several authors all within the second Century. Therefore, after the whole NT had been written. (Catholic preface to the book written by the Bishops' Committee of the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine and inserted into the NAB a Catholic translation of the NT.

Charity

So we agree, All Jews are the seed of Abraham, that left his law an land, saw a blazing fire ball shot across the sky, An said the Land he stood on would now be His an his seed to comes?

David is a servant, not a seed?

Rome's done well hiding it past - name change-Babylon that great has Fallen, everyone came out of Her, Babylon City- in the book of kings.
Here we Go, recored-Peter the friend of Jesus, the church that is Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you, An so dose Marcus my Son.
2Ki 17:24
¶And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them.
Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.
¶Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.

Nation swaps - how they DIVIDED an conquered, an destroy pre existence with a new culture. An the book of revelation is a book between -500 BC an Jesus. the Long siience...

Ben Masada

So we agree, All Jews are the seed of Abraham, that left his law an land, saw a blazing fire ball shot across the sky, An said the Land he stood on would now be His an his seed to comes?

Right, we do. All Jews, aka the loyal ones to Judaism are the seed of Abraham. The Jews are the seed-to-come promised to Abraham. (Gen. 17:21)

David is a servant, not a seed?

No more. David is dead and God is the God of the living only.

Rome's done well hiding it past - name change-Babylon that great has Fallen, everyone came out of Her, Babylon City- in the book of kings.

And so has Rome fallen too. Only the seed of Abraham remains.

Here we Go, recored-Peter the friend of Jesus, the church that is Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you, An so dose Marcus my Son. (2Ki 17:24)

That's why the region at that time became known as the district of the Gentiles. (Isa. 9:1)

And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

And they became an annoying in the life of the Jews since then.

And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD: therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them.

That was the way the beloved Land of Israel found to react against the strange owners.

Wherefore they spake to the king of Assyria, saying, The nations which thou hast removed, and placed in the cities of Samaria, know not the manner of the God of the land: therefore he hath sent lions among them, and, behold, they slay them, because they know not the manner of the God of the land.

The Land of Israel did not welcome the people without a semblance of the lover. That's why the king of Assyria decided to send some of the Israelites to make life possible for the strangers in the Land.

Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.

That's true and that's why some of the Israelites were sent to it.

Nation swaps - how they DIVIDED an conquered, an destroy pre existence with a new culture. An the book of revelation is a book between -500 BC an Jesus. the Long siience...

About the book of Revelation, what I am aware of is that it was written by several authors already in the Second Century.

Charity

Hi Ben, The book of relations was more than lightly edited in the second century, boy thats even close enough to finding the culprit if you wanted to try?

Abrahams from the east, the bibles all about his seed engaging the jewish blood. according to Abrahams seed with jewish blood in the veins, the Celtaberian seed-an jewish blood are pure pagan...
are you an arab-jew with a name like jesus, or a blue eyed celtic jew with a name like Mary, Joseph, peter?
According to the battle, paternal seed gains the throne AN the land according to Abraham, the man who left his birth land an birth Law, an made a covenant with his god by viewing a fire ball crossing the sky, that that land, Israel, would now be his seeds reward, even if it had another god, different morals, cities already built.
whats written about Abraham the foreigner has been made legal, clue of clues, with no regard to anyone that also occupied israel. hence, No mystery when king David was born to be forgotten, the intruders are still as rude today as back then, an still believe the whole place should bow to them as soon as they arrive an nothing before shall be worth remembering.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Here we Go, recored-Peter the friend of Jesus, the church that is Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you, An so dose Marcus my Son

it is a mystery
and
can be found no more
so
why does everyone know?

Charity

it is a mystery
and
can be found no more
so
why does everyone know?

Hi Chrys,

The front brain must ask the back brain what it thinks, marshall religion divided perceptive thinking enforcing a Law to compulsory belief. resulting in deaf an blindness.
If we could only know who ended up with all the looted books, and 50 ton of looted jewish Gold, an hide it away form the first century to 500 BC THEN we might kick start the Brain to brake the law that sayeth follow the Law an find freedom.
An to understand the theory of those with power to create problems an power to be able to arrive as the hero.

Ben Masada

1- Hi Ben, The book of relations was more than lightly edited in the second century, boy thats even close enough to finding the culprit if you wanted to try?

2 - Abrahams from the east, the bibles all about his seed engaging the jewish blood. according to Abrahams seed with jewish blood in the veins, the Celtaberian seed-an jewish blood are pure pagan...
are you an arab-jew with a name like jesus, or a blue eyed celtic jew with a name like Mary, Joseph, peter?

3 - According to the battle, paternal seed gains the throne AN the land according to Abraham, the man who left his birth land an birth Law, an made a covenant with his god by viewing a fire ball crossing the sky, that that land, Israel, would now be his seeds reward, even if it had another god, different morals, cities already built.

4 - whats written about Abraham the foreigner has been made legal, clue of clues, with no regard to anyone that also occupied israel. hence, No mystery when king David was born to be forgotten, the intruders are still as rude today as back then, an still believe the whole place should bow to them as soon as they arrive an nothing before shall be worth remembering.

1 - Maybe but I am not interested. I have enough from the Catholic Bishop in the NAB who wrote in the preface to the book of Revelation that the book was written by several unknown authors, probably the persons responsible for the forth gospel. And that it was written at the end of the First Century.

2 - Neither of one nor of the other ethnicity. I am a Sephardic Jew. The greater percentage of Jews in Israel is of the Sephardic orientation.

3 - The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was not "a god of his" as you joke about. He is the Primal Cause who caused the universe to exist. If you have any doubt about it, I am sure I can help you.

4 - I think you have never read the Tanach, especially Torah aka the Pentateuch because what and how you speak of our beginnings is too rudimentary and more akin to satiric literature.

Charity

1 - Maybe but I am not interested. I have enough from the Catholic Bishop in the NAB who wrote in the preface to the book of Revelation that the book was written by several unknown authors, probably the persons responsible for the forth gospel. And that it was written at the end of the First Century.

2 - Neither of one nor of the other ethnicity. I am a Sephardic Jew. The greater percentage of Jews in Israel is of the Sephardic orientation.

3 - The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was not "a god of his" as you joke about. He is the Primal Cause who caused the universe to exist. If you have any doubt about it, I am sure I can help you.

4 - I think you have never read the Tanach, especially Torah aka the Pentateuch because what and how you speak of our beginnings is too rudimentary and more akin to satiric literature.

HI Ben, would you say we have a problem with nations that believe their god created the universe an that gives them authority to rule over other nations?
I believe the early scientists, having observed the universe,recored their work only for their names to be earased by looters, who in turn gave their god all the glory for a 7 day knowledge, an failed to tell the truth about where they obtained the infomation.
The oldest known Calendar is a Lunar Calendar in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, which was constructed around 8,000 BCE.
The Julian calendar, introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC), was a reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC), shortly after the Roman conquest of Egypt. It was the predominant calendar in the Roman world, most of Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere, until it was refined and gradually replaced by the Gregorian calendar, promulgated in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII.
Religion must maintain its lie. an is very furious when it come to science.

Charity

I spose so too. :)

Ben Masada

HI Ben, would you say we have a problem with nations that believe their god created the universe an that gives them authority to rule over other nations?
I believe the early scientists, having observed the universe,recored their work only for their names to be earased by looters, who in turn gave their god all the glory for a 7 day knowledge, an failed to tell the truth about where they obtained the infomation.
The oldest known Calendar is a Lunar Calendar in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, which was constructed around 8,000 BCE.
The Julian calendar, introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC), was a reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC), shortly after the Roman conquest of Egypt. It was the predominant calendar in the Roman world, most of Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere, until it was refined and gradually replaced by the Gregorian calendar, promulgated in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII.
Religion must maintain its lie. an is very furious when it come to science.

IMHO, we can use Science itself to prove the existence of HaShem through the concept of Causality.

Charity

IMHO, we can use Science itself to prove the existence of HaShem through the concept of Causality.

The Julian calendar, introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC), was a reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC), shortly after the Roman conquest of Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_s8Z-uE48

Religion must maintain its lie. furious AS IT IS with science.

Ben Masada

The Julian calendar, introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC), was a reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC), shortly after the Roman conquest of Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_s8Z-uE48

Religion must maintain its lie. furious AS IT IS with science.

I think we have decided to take a walk far away from the theme of this post. I am sure the above has nothing to with a statement of faith.

Charity

I think we have decided to take a walk far away from the theme of this post. I am sure the above has nothing to with a statement of faith.

Well I believe that as time unfolds the earth will understand that a Nation of fathers deceived the whole world by back dating then science of 7 days a week over the top of a earlier 4-10 day week theme.

The matnance to the lie may reveal that in fact they continue to their absolute end,
HENCE not IN a CONCERN for the salvation of souls, that entrusting themselves,
but to save their own shame an the Distruction in the light of their empire seen by the truth,
people will turn an shake their heads understanding the Nature of Creating signs an wonders hence, to curse an bewitch within early civilizations stranded an the earth of child like faith.
Truth is not spiritual fact, its a moral choice.
The 7 Day A week knowledge has been back dated intending to capture an control the world by faith alone.

1, did they ever expect that science, the earths energy would uncover magicians, lies an gully?
2 did they ever expect that when their curse of wealth was broken, that civilization would be free to ponder the real inner being freely, the invisible limb, what is god, other than the schoolmaster curse.
with you- with every breath - from birth to death, Never to be amuptated, but often suffocated,
the most exciting an hart lifting experiance, is the event of an adult listening to learn from a free child as one shall pour out in depth the great committee within in pure innocence.

POST#1 REPORT TOL STATEMENT
God offers salvation by grace through faith alone in the resurrected Christ.
The Bible records the true history of man including that God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them in six literal days; only eight people survived a global flood; through great wonders God delivered Israel from Egypt; the prophets, Christ, and the apostles performed many miraculous deeds.

The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original state, are the inspired Word of God. God legislated morality out of love for His creation.
Men who reject God will suffer eternal damnation.

Ben Masada

Well I believe that as time unfolds the earth will understand that a Nation of fathers deceived the whole world by back dating then science of 7 days a week over the top of a earlier 4-10 day week theme.

Are you implying that Jesus was a deceiver? In the Genesis account of Creation, the 7 days had noting to do with the Creation of the universe but only the Jewish way to establish the week cycle and the commandment to keep the Sabbath holy.

The matnance to the lie may reveal that in fact they continue to their absolute end, HENCE not IN a CONCERN for the salvation of souls, that entrusting themselves, but to save their own shame an the Distruction in the light of their empire seen by the truth, people will turn an shake their heads understanding the Nature of Creating signs an wonders hence, to curse an bewitch within early civilizations stranded an the earth of child like faith.

Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and, as I can understand, by claiming that Judaism was a lie, you are implying that Jesus was a liar.

Truth is not spiritual fact, its a moral choice. The 7 Day A week knowledge has been back dated intending to capture an control the world by faith alone.

That's not Jewish. Judaism is not based on faith alone. This is rather a Pauline doctrine for Christians only. (II Cor. 5:7)

1, did they ever expect that science, the earths energy would uncover magicians, lies an gully?

I don't know what you are talking about.

2 did they ever expect that when their curse of wealth was broken, that civilization would be free to ponder the real inner being freely, the invisible limb, what is god, other than the schoolmaster curse.

Now, you are giving me the impression that you an atheist. It means you are not being clear enough with your verbal juggling of no sense.

with you- with every breath - from birth to death, Never to be amuptated, but often suffocated, the most exciting an hart lifting experiance, is the event of an adult listening to learn from a free child as one shall pour out in depth the great committee within in pure innocence.

I still can't see what you are talking about.

God offers salvation by grace through faith alone in the resurrected Christ.

Again, Jesus was a Jew and, the only Scriptures he used to refer to as the Word of God does not adopt the Christian doctrine of resurrection. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21)

The Bible records the true history of man including that God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them in six literal days; only eight people survived a global flood; through great wonders God delivered Israel from Egypt; the prophets, Christ, and the apostles performed many miraculous deeds.

So, what are you fighting about? At least, give me a reason why you don't believe those records.

The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original state, are the inspired Word of God. God legislated morality out of love for His creation.

If you believe so, why are you speaking against those Scriptures? If you don't, why don't you say clearly you don't?

Men who reject God will suffer eternal damnation.

There is nothing eternal about man but death.

Charity

Are you implying that Jesus was a deceiver? In the Genesis account of Creation, the 7 days had noting to do with the Creation of the universe but only the Jewish way to establish the week cycle and the commandment to keep the Sabbath holy.

Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and, as I can understand, by claiming that Judaism was a lie, you are implying that Jesus was a liar.

That's not Jewish. Judaism is not based on faith alone. This is rather a Pauline doctrine for Christians only. (II Cor. 5:7)

I don't know what you are talking about.

Now, you are giving me the impression that you an atheist. It means you are not being clear enough with your verbal juggling of no sense.

I still can't see what you are talking about.

Again, Jesus was a Jew and, the only Scriptures he used to refer to as the Word of God does not adopt the Christian doctrine of resurrection. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21)

So, what are you fighting about? At least, give me a reason why you don't believe those records.

If you believe so, why are you speaking against those Scriptures? If you don't, why don't you say clearly you don't?

There is nothing eternal about man but death.

Hi Ben, the struggle with the Muslims Jews an Catholics, government, religion an royalty.
The Portions of Posesion of Jesus an his mission argument that I am enthralled to enjoy an entertain. However The battle is worth settling, when some one is not really concerned what the truth an is happy for the truth whatever it is, they are free to listen, I believe that would be what Jesus wants, those that join armys to carry on the battle of blood flesh an bone have chosen an oath, I'm not sure if you are tired of the way Jesus is being used by most religious institutions. Giving him many faces, natures an missions? God, brother, prophet, son of God, mocked king of the Jews is logical?

Ben Masada

Hi Ben, the struggle with the Muslims Jews an Catholics, government, religion an royalty.
The Portions of Posesion of Jesus an his mission argument that I am enthralled to enjoy an entertain. However The battle is worth settling, when some one is not really concerned what the truth an is happy for the truth whatever it is, they are free to listen, I believe that would be what Jesus wants, those that join armys to carry on the battle of blood flesh an bone have chosen an oath, I'm not sure if you are tired of the way Jesus is being used by most religious institutions. Giving him many faces, natures an missions? God, brother, prophet, son of God, mocked king of the Jews is logical?

I am going to answer only the part I understood of your post above. Yes, I am tired of the way the NT uses a Jew to preach against Judaism. I consider an arrogance to pick up a Jew and to preach against his Faith which was Judaism