REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

Charity

I understand well, just in the same way Jesus received a free silver coin from the fish's mouth to pay his tax bill for free, I understand, that taxation on sinning sinners was a big business for the off shore government, the roman empire that WAS ruling Israel 2000 years ago..I UNDERSTAND jESUS turned the money exchangers table up in the temple, because the roman empire was taxing animal scarifies, and sending the tax money back to rome.. every last coin out of the city.. back to rome..and the people heard him, and rose up.. so they destroyed him.. and conveniently made him the last sacrifice and offering ever, a sacrifice for all men here after.. then the roman empire government army carried all the temple gold, 50 ton, back to rome, and convinced there own nation, that they should put a wall up, and separate themselves from their own army from the priest hood,.. that vatican country then became the very first, and only government to have a country of it own.. a hand full of salbentmen> the book of romans.. to the romans> there own nation. teaching them the new religion that the itailain nation should need to learn..

Charity

how about the second easter, when they killed Jame's and because the jew's cheered he proceeded to take peter to... one year after jesus was destroyed the roman empire tormented the church and KILLED AGAIN, JAMES then took peter too, the roman empire government wanted to present peter to the jew's after easter, with a omen..wither he had come unto himself again, or not come unto himself again, the legion of roman guards, there own nation where destroyed because he came unto himself again, funny that, in complete reverse... so no man could confirm this angel that came back a year latter, smote he peter on the side, that the chains fall off his ankles, just as the lord, one year to pass, and he came unto himself again.. pretty much like the story that was never told, un confirmed to the crowd waiting outside until easter sunday arrived.. ??? tell me how many bodies dose vatican city need to hide, and which is the body that they still guard today..??

Sonnet

Regarding the Statement of faith - please define 'our' here:

For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried.

Is it all people without exception or only true believers?

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Regarding the Statement of faith - please define 'our' here:

For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried.

Is it all people without exception or only true believers?

Why would it make a difference for a non-believer?

Charity

Verily verily if is true then everybody is free, everyone reveals a rising army a large people...against the actor...government whom to conceal- but too be free of sin means - also be free of death. If the Roman Empire government is offended with Jesus, an threatened by the size of his message! Every person, Arab, Jew, Celtic peters an mary's were freed then I Would digest the Roman Empire off shore government tax for lawfully forcing taxation buying sin sacrifices was destroyed by Jesus!
So, it makes spence spence to say. People unit when greedy government over step!!!
An yes He was swiftly excecutied for rising his father David statutes.. no longer a sacrifice an offering ,

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Verily verily if is true then everybody is free, everyone is concerned a rising army to large for government to conceal- but too be free of sin means - also be free of death. If the Roman Empire government is offended with Jesus, an threatened by the size of his message! Every person, Arab, Jew, Celtic peters an mary's were freed then I Would digest the Roman Empire off shore government tax for lawfully forcing taxation buying sin sacrifices was destroyed by Jesus!
So, it makes spence spence to say. People unit when greedy government over step!!!
An yes He was swiftly excecutied for rising his father David statutes.. no longer a sacrifice an offering ,
You OK?