REPORT: God's plan of salvation

Ben Masada

God's Plan of Salvation

God's Plan of Salvation

There are two kinds of salvation: Universal salvation and personal salvation. Universal salvation is of universal catastrophes of the size of the Flood.

Soon after the Flood, the Lord planned future salvation by promising Noah that never again He would allow universal destruction of almost the whole of Mankind. (Gen. 8:21,22) This kind of salvation is free and the kind of salvation Jesus spoke of as coming from the Jews. (John 4:22) If there had been at least a Minyan of ten adult Jews on earth before the Flood, this would not have happened. Evidence? If there had been a Minyan of ten Jews on earth at the time of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, this would not have happened.
(Gen. 18:32)

Now, for personal salvation, that's not free and it is subject to our Freewill based on the obedience of God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19) Jesus himself said once that if someone goes into the Temple to plead for salvation and all of a sudden is reminded that he or she has an issue with someone else, he or she must leave all behind and go first to set things right with our neighbor and then to return to the Temple. Otherwise, personal salvation is never achieved. (Mat. 5:23,24)

Ben Masada

1 - For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. (Psalm 16:10)

2 - The Azazel wasn't killed by man, he was let go to his place in the wilderness.

3 - And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place and the tabernacle of the congregation and the altar, he shall bring the live goat and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness.

4 - And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited, and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness. (Leviticus 16:20-22)

The wilderness refers to an uninhabited place. The ultimate uninhabited place is the grave. No one lives there.

1 - In other words: "For thou will not leave myself in hell. "My soul" and "Myself" is one and the same. When the Lord formed man from the dust of the earth He breathed into the nostrils of man and he become a living soul. (Gen. 2:7) To become is to be and not to have. Therefore, we are; we don't have.

2 - And "to his place" in the wilderness is a reference to Israel being taken to Assyria Eastward through the desert into an endless exile forever. That's when the Lord rejected the Tabernacle of Joseph and confirmed Judah to remain in Jerusalem as a People before the Lord forever. (Psalm 78:67-70)

3 - "End of reconciliation" means the exile of Israel to Assyria was forever. Israel would never be a people again or an independent kingdom. (Ezek. 37:22) The live goat was Judah, confirmed to become one only People forever. (Psalm. 78:67-70)

4 - To Assyria. That's where Israel was sent to forever.

5 - The ultimate uninhabited place is an embellishment for the realm of the grave.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, just as there wasn't when Christianity formed an image of Jesus and Mary to worship. Read Deuteronomy 4:15-19.
So you're suggesting that the Holy Catholic and Holy Orthodox churches are equivalent to Aaron's golden-calf pagans? Your ancestors were pagans. Either One of the paganisms is authentic (which is the necessary corollary to there being a Maker), or none of them are, and they're all hokey. There are many of your brethren who believe the latter, though there are many who keep that ancient faith. I still am not sure which camp in which you dwell.

If there is a Maker, then we needs examine the extant paganisms/religions. If not, then we do not. So, collectively, we ought heed Pascal and his wager. If there is a Maker, then we must examine the paganisms. If [and perhaps only if] there is a Maker, then and only then He is the One responsible for the Holy Catholic Church.

If there is no Maker, then the Catholic Church is a scam. Otherwise, this is His.

By the way I like you a lot, and I have been observing you for quite some time.

Ben Masada

So you're suggesting that the Holy Catholic and Holy Orthodox churches are equivalent to Aaron's golden-calf pagans?

There is absolutely no difference between the worshiping of an irrational animal and another human being as if they were gods. Read Deuteronomy 4:15,16.

Your ancestors were pagans.

And how do I have any thing to do with it? The Prophets of the Most High declare that the children have nothing to do with the sins of their fathers. Only the one who sins shall be punished. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

Either One of the paganisms is authentic (which is the necessary corollary to there being a Maker), or none of them are, and they're all hokey. There are many of your brethren who believe the latter, though there are many who keep that ancient faith. I still am not sure which camp in which you dwell.

If you are implying that the Almighty was not the Maker aka He Who caused the universe to exist, who did it? Unless you believe that the universe caused itself to exist? What's your point of view on the matter?

If there is a Maker, then we needs examine the extant paganisms/religions. If not, then we do not. So, collectively, we ought heed Pascal and his wager. If there is a Maker, then we must examine the paganisms. If [and perhaps only if there is a Maker, then and only then He is the One responsible for the Holy Catholic Church.

Tell me, Nihilo, do you exist? If you do, you are yourself all the evidence I needed if I had to prove the existence of God. Otherwise, you caused yourself to exist but, to cause yourself to exist, you had to exist first but, if you existed, you did not have to further cause yourself to exist. It means you have no other option but to fit yourself into the concept of Causality which had its beginning with the Primal Maker though not having been caused to exist.

Ben Masada

The jews did. They believed that God was a golden calf!

Every one in the whole world knows that the Jews are much more intelligent than that. You should read about them. A good source is found with Mark Twain in his Essay about the Jews. Have you ever read it? You need. It is only an Essay. If you would like to read it, let me know and I'll post it here for your eyes only.

beloved57

Every one in the whole world knows that the Jews are much more intelligent than that. You should read about them. A good source is found with Mark Twain in his Essay about the Jews. Have you ever read it? You need. It is only an Essay. If you would like to read it, let me know and I'll post it here for your eyes only.
I know the jews during Aaron's and Moses day thought God was a golden calf, it is in the scriptures.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
There is absolutely no difference between the worshiping of an irrational animal and another human being as if they were gods. Read Deuteronomy 4:15,16.
So? Neither the Catholic nor the Orthodox churches worship either.
And how do I have any thing to do with it? The Prophets of the Most High declare that the children have nothing to do with the sins of their fathers. Only the one who sins shall be punished. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)
My point was that all religions are paganisms. The ancient Jewish faith was the authentic paganism, because it and it alone was the one paganism begun and sustained by our Maker.
If you are implying that the Almighty was not the Maker aka He Who caused the universe to exist, who did it? Unless you believe that the universe caused itself to exist? What's your point of view on the matter?
I believe in our Maker. He is the One Who called Moses, and Who communicated with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And He became flesh (John 1:14) and inaugurated the Church (Matthew 16:18).
Tell me, Nihilo, do you exist? If you do, you are yourself all the evidence I needed if I had to prove the existence of God. Otherwise, you caused yourself to exist but, to cause yourself to exist, you had to exist first but, if you existed, you did not have to further cause yourself to exist. It means you have no other option but to fit yourself into the concept of Causality which had its beginning with the Primal Maker though not having been caused to exist.
I'm glad we both believe in our Maker.

Ben Masada

So? Neither the Catholic nor the Orthodox churches worship either.

All acts of kneeling before the statue of a human being or animal is a pagan act of idolatry.

My point was that all religions are paganisms. The ancient Jewish faith was the authentic paganism, because it and it alone was the one paganism begun and sustained by our Maker.

Are you implying that Jesus was a pagan? He was a Jew and he taught to listen to "Moses" aka the Law if you read Luke 16:29-31. How do you explain that otherwise?

I believe in our Maker. He is the One Who called Moses, and Who communicated with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And He became flesh (John 1:14) and inaugurated the Church (Matthew 16:18).
I'm glad we both believe in our Maker.

I believe that HaShem is All-Powerful to do any thing He wants but one: The thing you wish He did or should have done. I mean by this that He did not become flesh in Jesus as it would be a pagan act of blasphemy if you read Isaiah 46:5. Regarding the Christian Church, I have already told you before that Jesus never had any thing to do with Christianity. He never even dreamed that Paul would ever found that church. (Acts 11:26)

Ben Masada

You don't believe the scripture

Try me. What is it that I don't believe in the scriptures? I am referring to the Scriptures that Jesus always referred to as the Word of God aka the Tanach. The NT he never even dreamed would ever rise. I bet you didn't know that, did you?

beloved57

Try me. What is it that I don't believe in the scriptures? I am referring to the Scriptures that Jesus always referred to as the Word of God aka the Tanach. The NT he never even dreamed would ever rise. I bet you didn't know that, did you?
That the jews during Aaron's and Moses day thought God was a golden calf