Replacement or Two People Two Programs or something else?

Replacement or Two People Two Programs or something else?

• Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The first, is Israel, the second is the body of Christ.

So why does Revelation 5:9-10 say: "For You were slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation and have made us kings and priests to our God and we shall reign on the earth."

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So why does Revelation 5:9-10 say: "For You were slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation and have made us kings and priests to our God and we shall reign on the earth."

Everyone was redeemed, living and dead, and those to come. However, it must be claimed, and they did not come to know Christ. Now because they were chosen by God, they will be offered a chance to choose Christ, the second chance, in the time of tribulations.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Nooo nooo nooooo....get it right :cool:

There is church, which includes ALL OT saints and NT saints US, WE will come from the east and the west and sit at table with Abe, Ike and Jake.

We have become FELLOW citizens of THEIR commonwealth and CO-HEIRS and partakers of their promises yet without having to obey the law but through Christ.

THEN

There is Israel, the seed of Abe. This is ethnic Israel which we see being gathered to their land, THEY are the ones to who the land is promised.

Abe was told 2 things to look at the stars, impossible to number this is the heavenly calling. Then he was shown the sand of the seashore, also impossible to number, that is the land promised to his seed. He believed God and it was recked to him as righteousness.

So we have the spiritual Jew [to who we are joined through Christ] and the earthly Jew. Quite distinct from Spiritual Israel.

Then we have a THIRD people represented by the righteous sheep at the last judgement.

These are the meek who will inherit the earth [the new earth] with the Jews.

Then there are the wicked who will be turned into hell.

So you see it is a MINORITY of mankind who will be damned, not the overwhelming mass

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Historical Christian Teaching
2. God's promises to Israel were conditional.

Dispensationalist Teaching
2. God's promises to Israel were unconditional, and therefore are still binding.

In point number 2, both are correct.

Some of God's promises to Israel were conditional, other promises are unconditional and therefore are still binding.
I agree.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is what He says:

John 8:39-44New King James Version (NKJV)

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
A second chance? Why?

Does everyone get a second chance? If not then why do they get a second chance?

Only God's chosen people get a second chance. This includes all Jews, ethnic, or Jewish by faith. The reason why? God keeps his word; He promised Israel, He would keep His covenant with Israel.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
2. God's promises to Israel were conditional.

2. God's promises to Israel were unconditional, and therefore are still binding.

In point number 2, both are correct.

Some of God's promises to Israel were conditional, other promises are unconditional and therefore are still binding.

Quite so, binding and certain to come to pass

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Only God's chosen people get a second chance. This includes all Jews, ethnic, or Jewish by faith. The reason why? God keeps his word; He promised Israel, He would keep His covenant with Israel.

Does he keep the same covenant with the Israel of God?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not know what you mean? God of Israel?

I didn't ask about the God of Israel, I asked about the Israel of God.

And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God. (Galatians 6:16)​

genuineoriginal

3. All earthly promises to Israel have been either fulfilled or invalidated through disobedience and unbelief.

3. God's promises concerning the return to the land, rebuilding the temple, etc., were never fulfilled. They are therefore still future.

This passage shows God has no problem reversing certain promises that He makes.
Please notice that the promises are only ones concerning a nation and a kingdom, not promises to individuals.

Jeremiah 18:7-10
7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.​

Is the Historical Christian teaching correct?
Did God completely abandon the children of Israel as a nation because of their refusal to repent?

No, because God will remember the covenant was made with individuals, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Leviticus 26:42-45
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.
45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.​

At this time, Israel is not completely rejected, but only blinded until the end of the time of the Gentiles.

Romans 11:25
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.​

The Dispensationalist teaching on this is true, God's promises concerning the return to the land, rebuilding the temple, etc., were never fulfilled. They are therefore still future.