Repentance

marke

I have not condemned any "good Christians" (whatever that is). I have condemned YOU, because YOU are a false teacher who preaches a false gospel, and the apostle Paul says that YOU are to be "accursed" (condemned).
Bad judgment will get false accusers in big trouble with God when they slander God's humble servants.

OZOS

Bad judgment will get false accusers in big trouble with God when they slander God's humble servants.
You have been properly and sufficiently judged as a false teacher, with a false gospel. You are an enemy of the cross, and you are the farthest thing from "humble", I've ever met. You refuse correction, from God's word in favor of something you've received from man, because that is who you worship.

marke

You have been properly and sufficiently judged as a false teacher, with a false gospel. You are an enemy of the cross, and you are the farthest thing from "humble", I've ever met. You refuse correction, from God's word in favor of something you've received from man, because that is who you worship.
You are right. I reject false teachings no matter how sincere the false teachers believe their false doctrines are true.

OZOS

I reject false teachings no matter how sincere the false teachers believe their false doctrines are true.
That's a lie, and you are a liar, just like your father, the devil. YOU continue to falsely claim repentance from sins for salvation. That is a doctrine of demons, and you are a friend of demons.

marke

That's a lie, and you are a liar, just like your father, the devil. YOU continue to falsely claim repentance from sins for salvation. That is a doctrine of demons, and you are a friend of demons.
You cannot be reconciled to God if you are still holding onto your sin and refuse to give it up.

2 Corinthians 5:20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

OZOS

You cannot be reconciled to God if you are still holding onto your sin and refuse to give it up.

2 Corinthians 5:20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
LOL, just like repentance, you have no clue what reconciliation is. You're a clown, and a pervert.

marke

LOL, just like repentance, you have no clue what reconciliation is. You're a clown, and a pervert.
You claim Christians who disagree with your misunderstanding of the Scriptures are ignorant clowns. That is not a Christian response approved by God.

OZOS

You claim Christians who disagree with your misunderstanding of the Scriptures are ignorant clowns. That is not a Christian response approved by God.
Here is what the apostle Paul said about those like you...

“O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?"

You are the pervert who "misunderstands" God's word, and has never believed the gospel.

marke

Here is what the apostle Paul said about those like you...

“O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?"

You are the pervert who "misunderstands" God's word, and has never believed the gospel.
You are mistaken. You are condemning the righteous because you misunderstand the Bible.

OZOS

You are mistaken.
Nope.

You are condemning the righteous because you misunderstand the Bible.
I am condemning YOU, because you preach a false gospel of "turning from sin" for salvation. The apostle Paul says that YOU are to be accursed (condemned). You are NOT "righteous", but a deceiver.

marke

Nope.

I am condemning YOU, because you preach a false gospel of "turning from sin" for salvation. The apostle Paul says that YOU are to be accursed (condemned). You are NOT "righteous", but a deceiver.
You are really messing up here. I believe the Bible and you condemn me for that. You should repent of that wickedness before God has to get involved.

Acts 26:19-21

King James Version

19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.

OZOS

You are really messing up here. I believe the Bible and you condemn me for that. You should repent of that wickedness before God has to get involved.

Acts 26:19-21​

King James Version​

19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.
I have sufficiently and accurately exposed you as a godless pervert, who preaches a false gospel, and are to be condemned, according to the apostle Paul.

marke

I have sufficiently and accurately exposed you as a godless pervert, who preaches a false gospel, and are to be condemned, according to the apostle Paul.
Everyone has an opinion, even worthless opinions of bad Bible scholars.

OZOS

Everyone has an opinion, even worthless opinions of bad Bible scholars.
You are the one who keeps perverting what the Bible plainly says, in favor of your anti-Christ doctrine, which claims "repenting (turning) from sins for salvation".

marke

You are the one who keeps perverting what the Bible plainly says, in favor of your anti-Christ doctrine, which claims "repenting (turning) from sins for salvation".
I believe you are tragically mistaken if you believe preaching repentance and turning to God is a false doctrine.

Acts 26:20
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

OZOS

I believe you are tragically mistaken if you believe preaching repentance and turning to God is a false doctrine.

Acts 26:20
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
Repentance and turning to God is NOT false doctrine, and I never said or implied that it is. You are a bona fide idiot.

In fact, I have consistently affirmed, that repentance and turning towards God is absolutely necessary to be saved.

You have got to be the most illiterate person on this site.

What Acts 26:20 DOES NOT SAY, is that men are saved by repenting from their sins, nor does it imply such heresy. YOU, alone, are the one continues to preach a false gospel of "repenting of sins" to be saved.

Your problem, and you're too proud to admit, is that you are triggered by the word "repent", and when you see it, you have conditioned yourself to claim that it's always talking about "repenting from sins". You have been shown that God has repented, and yet you ignore all of God's word in favor of your pet heresy. Shame on you, for being such a lazy, godless, pervert.

Last edited: