RELIGION: Man's attempt to become like God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Pate thinks Jesus was a conspirator who taught us by irony.

How retarded are most people who refuse to listen and so be saved from the depths of their ignorance?

Jesus used Irony and humor to deal with the Pharisees, all of the time.

He mocks the fact that their focus on their flesh blinded them from seeing the flesh of the Living God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

Jesus used Irony and humor to deal with the Pharisees, all of the time.

He mocks the fact that their focus on their flesh blinded them from seeing the flesh of the Living God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

No such thing.

Your beliefs have nothing to do with God. Your beliefs are made up.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That is just plain stupid.

What we do with our flesh is what makes us bad or not.

No, how Jesus died for us out of Love is what makes us good or bad.

You are reducing the death of God to something trite.

If the could have brought righteousness, Christ didn't need to die.

If you think I'm not quoting scripture, Google my words and watch what pops up.

I quote scripture from heart all of the time and you mock it and don't recognize it.

I pray for the pain of life to sharpen the sword of the Spirit that God places in my hand.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God does not give His Spirit to unbelievers to make them believe and obey. That is nowhere anywhere in the scriptures.

While we were yet sinners....... Google it.

I have done my memory verse work.

How about you GT?

God's Truth

You search the scriptures, because in them, you think you have eternal life.....

What's the rest GT?

You are so brainwashed you do not even know that WE CAN FIND ETERNAL LIFE IN THE SCRIPTURES. Jesus was just telling them they did not recognize the eternal life in front of them that the scriptures spoke about.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are so brainwashed you do not even know that WE CAN FIND ETERNAL LIFE IN THE SCRIPTURES. Jesus was just telling them they did not recognize the eternal life in front of them that the scriptures spoke about.

GT....

Quote the verse I referenced from heart, can you?

What's the rest?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While we were yet sinners....... Google it.

I have done my memory verse work.

How about you GT?

The verse says that Christ died for us while we were still sinners. It does not say that we are given the spirit as unbelievers.

God's Truth

No, how Jesus died for us out of Love is what makes us good or bad.

You are reducing the death of God to something trite.

If the could have brought righteousness, Christ didn't need to die.

If you think I'm not quoting scripture, Google my words and watch what pops up.

I quote scripture from heart all of the time and you mock it and don't recognize it.

I pray for the pain of life to sharpen the sword of the Spirit that God places in my hand.

Lol you have not what you think you do.

God's Truth

Yet, though you ridicule me, I have taken hours to write on Galatians for you, and you are so afraid of my words you won't even give me the kindness of reading them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

You are the one who has tried to ridicule me and say I am not saved.

You have falsely judged me because you felt the conviction of the Holy Spirit when you heard me speak the words that Jesus and his disciples spoke.

God's Truth

GT can't stand truth and light, John 3:19-21.

Keep reading to the next scripture, for it proves you are wrong.

These are the two scriptures you referenced:

19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Did you read them?
It talks about people's deeds being evil and those people will not come to the light.

Now read the next scripture, it says BUT, WHOEVER LIVES BY THE TRUTH comes into the light.

See, you have to live by the truth BEFORE you can be saved.

21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

You have to show God that you love Him by obeying Him if you want to be saved.

Robert Pate

Banned
Keep reading to the next scripture, for it proves you are wrong.

These are the two scriptures you referenced:

19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Did you read them?
It talks about people's deeds being evil and those people will not come to the light.

Now read the next scripture, it says BUT, WHOEVER LIVES BY THE TRUTH comes into the light.

See, you have to live by the truth BEFORE you can be saved.

21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

You have to show God that you love Him by obeying Him if you want to be saved.

If you want to be saved, which you are not. Come to the light and confess that you are a sinner and receive God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided for you by Jesus Christ.