RELIGION: An Indication of the Absence of Faith

Robert Pate

Banned
This is exactly the mystery church...lol...no works to glorify Him...believers are each doing their own thing as they please...no law no rules no fruits...all invisible...just resting...

Someone else will collect the harvest...spread the gospel in word...and deed...

The Spirit led Christians are the only ones that preach and teach Christ's Gospel.

clefty

For the Christian there is no law. One of the attributes of the Holy Spirit is that the law is written on the Christians heart. To be Spirit led is far better than being led by the written law. The Holy Spirit will not lead us into sin. It will glorify Christ and his Gospel, John 16:14.

So which is it abolished? or written on our hearts?...

Of course the Holy Spirit will not lead us into sin...there is none as the law to point it out is abolished...LOL

no no...was kidding...it’s still binding...

Robert Pate

Banned
Meanwhile the lawless ones like you will lie about and rest...

The law tells us what to do. Do you really need to be told what to do? Do you need to be told not to sin?

A good Son does not need instructions because he knows what pleases his Father and what doesn't and he lives accordingly.

This is why Paul said that a righteous man does not need the law, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The commandments are the law. Jesus elevated the law and spiritualized it, so that now the Spirit searches the desires and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12. This means that in order to do or keep the law your thoughts have to be without sin. Are all of your thoughts without sin?

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-23. It is Yom, Day.

God says that we will give account even for every idle word. We are to be perfect in word, thought, and deed. I do not know if my thoughts are sin. I do know that I am not perfect in thought.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-23. It is Yom, Day.

God says that we will give account even for every idle word. We are to be perfect in word, thought, and deed. I do not know if my thoughts are sin. I do know that I am not perfect in thought.

Shalom.

Jacob

No one is perfect in thought. This is why Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. And then John said, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No one is perfect in thought. This is why Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. And then John said, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

Shalom.

I believe that you have affirmed that it is good to obey God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

clefty

The law tells us what to do. Do you really need to be told what to do? Do you need to be told not to sin?
not only to not sin...but to understand what sin is and how to avoid it and how to clean the mess up if I do sin...

{quote]A good Son does not need instructions because he knows what pleases his Father and what doesn't and he lives accordingly.[/quote] a good son is still not perfect...

This is why Paul said that a righteous man does not need the law, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Just like a “no trespassing sign” is for trespassers only...duh

LOL...how does the son come to know what pleases his Father? He is taught and practices until it comes habitually and instinctively as if the house rules where written on his heart...

Knowing the Law is good if one uses it lawfully...

Good son...what does it matter if there are no rules?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you have to live according to laws, rules and religion, then it is very obvious that you are not led by the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-24. It is Yom, Day. Boker, Morning.

I did not ask you about laws, rules and religion. I asked you if you obey God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

I did not ask you about laws, rules and religion. I asked you if you obey God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

In God's eyes I keep all of the commandments perfectly, because God sees me "In Christ".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you try to obey the commandments you will make your self, The Chief of ALL Hypocrites.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. It is good to obey, to observe, God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
In God's eyes I keep all of the commandments perfectly, because God sees me "In Christ".
Shalom.

Why do you say this saying because God sees me "In Christ"?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Why do you say this saying because God sees me "In Christ"?

Shalom.

Jacob

What you are trying to obtain through the works of the law are already mine in Jesus Christ.

When a repentant sinner comes to Christ to be saved by him God seals him with the Holy Spirit and places him in Christ, Ephesians 1:13. God doesn't see him anymore because he is in Christ, Colossians 3:3.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What you are trying to obtain through the works of the law are already mine in Jesus Christ.

When a repentant sinner comes to Christ to be saved by him God seals him with the Holy Spirit and places him in Christ, Ephesians 1:13. God doesn't see him anymore because he is in Christ, Colossians 3:3.

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by the works of the law nor am I doing what you have said that I am doing. You are simply mistaken. I do not know how to help you with this, but if you ask me any question I will do my best to provide a Biblical answer. I do also disagree with the rest of your statement in which you included scripture verses as unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by the works of the law nor am I doing what you have said that I am doing. You are simply mistaken. I do not know how to help you with this, but if you ask me any question I will do my best to provide a Biblical answer. I do also disagree with the rest of your statement in which you included scripture verses as unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Did you say that the scriptures that I posted are unbiblical?