Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The plain facts are that some will be saved and others will not. God is able to save all mankind, yet we know all are not saved. So unless you want to claim that God is unable to save each and every person, you must accept that it is within His will to not do so. Rather, God has stipulated the requirements for eternal life: call upon the name of the Lord. This is all mankind's duty. Those that refuse to do their duty are without excuse (see Romans 1), for they know He exists and they know what they ought to do. It is but for their vain imaginings that they have exchanged what they know for a lie.

Therefore, no matter how you want to nuance "reprobation", the plain teachings of Scripture testify to the fact that there are those in Hell right now awaiting their final judgment and eternal punishment. Does God possess the power to save them? I doubt you would deny this. Then explain why they are there such that God is somehow "off the hook" for their terrible destinies.

AMR

Psalms 8:6

Set me as a seal on your heart, as a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death; ardent love is as unrelenting as Sheol. Love's flames are fiery flames-- the fiercest of all

Who's our seal AMR?

Who is Love AMR?

Who is a consuming fire AMR?

You seriously haven't pieced this together? Why? Because the reformist didn't?

So what, Jesus is the Living Scripture and He was Loving to all, except one brand of people. ~ Did those people Love sinners or hate sinners?

Jesus called sinners the sons of God, but He called theological rock stars that judged and taught holiness was law and deed, Vipers and sons of the devil.

Please theologically disprove me. I will take no answer as an answer. Prove to me that God is anything other than Love.

~ Expect a response.

This is the core of my studies through prayer and introspection. Calvin said to understand ourselves and God. His words, not mine.

“True wisdom consists in two things: Knowledge of God and Knowledge of Self.”

― John Calvin

“The gospel is not a doctrine of the tongue, but of life. It cannot be grasped by reason and memory only, but it is fully understood when it possesses the whole soul and penetrates to the inner recesses of the heart.”

― John Calvin, Golden Booklet of the True Christian Life

“Man's nature, so to speak, is a perpetual factory of idols.”

― John Calvin

You understand all the pieces AMR. We are reprobates in the majesty of God. He is the Rich King who Loves the poor servant girl that whored around and made her His queen. He is the Father that plucked the problem orphans of this world from the home of condemnation.

How is He not Love?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Cross Reference

JESUS IS GOD!!!

Was He God hangng a cross? No! He was a sinless man in whom the manifest presence of God could reside and withdraw from as purposed for His reasons, the only one whom that could ever be said of..

God can't die. God had made Himself; the whole Godhead, subject to the life of Jesus, the man and trusted Him to come through all that He was comissioned to accomplish. He did and was transfigured. Then He went further to enable man to follow in His steps unto joint-heir-ship with Him.

Do you want more? Do you need more to convince you?

". . . if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."

Romans 8:11 (KJV)

Did you read that correctly? DO you see it?

Cross Reference

Who is this about Cross Reference?

Jesus is the image or idol of God we worship.

He is God in flesh!!!!!!!

Psalm 97 (HCSB)

Psalm 97

The Majestic King

1 The Lord reigns! Let the earth rejoice;
let the many coasts and islands be glad.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround Him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
3 Fire goes before Him
and burns up His foes on every side.
4 His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.
5 The mountains melt like wax
at the presence of the Lord—
at the presence of the Lord of all the earth.
6 The heavens proclaim His righteousness;
all the peoples see His glory.
7 All who serve carved images,
those who boast in idols, will be put to shame.
All the gods must worship Him.
8 Zion hears and is glad,
and the towns of Judah rejoice
because of Your judgments, Lord.
9 For You, Lord,
are the Most High over all the earth;
You are exalted above all the gods.
10 You who love the Lord, hate evil!
He protects the lives of His godly ones;
He rescues them from the power of the wicked.
11 Light dawns for the righteous,
gladness for the upright in heart.
12 Be glad in Yahweh, you righteous ones,
and praise His holy name.

What is the evil God Hates?

It's Hate!!!!

God Hates when His children fight and mistreat one another! God IS Love.

Fathers don't torture, they correct.

Fathers don't banish children, they embrace them.

How can such basic concepts in scripture be missed by proclaimed scholars?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Who can understand what you believe? I don't believe you even know..

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Was He God hangng a cross? No! He was a sinless man in whom the manifest presence of God could reside and withdraw from as purposed for His reasons, the only one whom that could ever be said of..

God can't die. God had made Himself; the whole Godhead, subject to the life of Jesus, the man and trusted Him to come through all that He was comissioned to accomplish. He did and was transfigured. Then He went further to enable man to follow in His steps unto joint-heir-ship with Him.

Do you want more? Do you need more to convince you?

". . . if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."

Romans 8:11 (KJV)

Did you read that correctly? DO you see it?

Cross reference,

I do not issue discord with those who question the Deity of Jesus, but Yes, it was God, the Son of God and Son of Man, dangling on the Cross.

You pushed me. I warned you and you pushed me. Your entire house of theological cards topples at the denial of who Jesus really was.

His flesh died, but His Spirit fully returned to the Father.

Jesus is the Right Hand of God.

How can you read anything from John and not see this? [emoji15]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Who can understand what you believe. I don't believe you even know..

That passage calls Jesus God!!!

It's about the Light of the world and the bottom passage addresses Him as YHWH.

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Does God have a King?

Cross Reference

I do not issue discord with those who question the Deity of Jesus, but Yes, it was God, the Son of God and Son of Man, dangling on the Cross.

You are wrong re Jesus was God.

Quit reading in to what wrote. God was IN Jesus, the man, reconciling the world to Himself.

His flesh died, but His Spirit fully returned to the Father.

So does yours.

Jesus is the Right Hand of God.

How can you read anything from John and not see this? [emoji15]

Why don't you quote it correctly. Jesus is NOT the right hand of God.
If you want to believe, believe these passages and go from there:

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Mark 16:19 (KJV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 2:33 (KJV)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Acts 7:55 (KJV)

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Acts 7:56 (KJV)

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Romans 8:34 (KJV)

1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Colossians 3:1 (KJV)

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
Hebrews 10:12 (KJV)

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
1 Peter 3:22 (KJV)

beloved57

Amr
Rather, God has stipulated the requirements for eternal life: call upon the name of the Lord.

False statement and promotes salvation by works, by man doing a requirement. This statement sabatoges Salvation by Grace.

Cross Reference

One can't believe in Salvation by Grace and yet don't believe in Gods reprobation.

If God reprobates it is a done deal by being a decree meaning, it can't reversed. It is beyond His grace. Decrees don't get reversed. Decrees cannot be reversed. Consider that the next time you declare man is born a reprobate.

beloved57

If God reprobates it is a done deal by being a decree meaning, it can't reversed. It is beyond His grace. Decrees don't get reversed. Decrees cannot be reversed. Consider that the next time you declare man is born a reprobate.
Yea, some people are born to be taken and destroyed!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You are wrong re Jesus was God.

Quit reading in to what wrote. God was IN Jesus, the man, reconciling the world to Himself.

So does yours.

Why don't you quote it correctly. Jesus is NOT the right hand of God.
If you want to believe, believe these passages and go from there:

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Mark 16:19 (KJV)

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Acts 2:33 (KJV)

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
Acts 7:55 (KJV)

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
Acts 7:56 (KJV)

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Romans 8:34 (KJV)

1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Colossians 3:1 (KJV)

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
Hebrews 10:12 (KJV)

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
1 Peter 3:22 (KJV)

I will be plain, please answer plain.

Are God and Jesus One, though truly Father and Son?

Is Jesus the literal Flesh of God and thus the eternal God amongst us?

Specifically: Is Jesus the eternal YHWH?

Was Jesus sinful in flesh like us, but muscled out His righteousness through the Father?

Last question,

Was Jesus the Glory of God that was with the Israelites and carved the first commandments before Moses?

(Disclaimer: These are questions. I'm not stating my views are or are not of such)

Cross Reference

I will be plain, please answer plain.

Are God and Jesus One, though truly Father and Son?

Is Jesus the literal Flesh of God and thus the eternal God amongst us?

Specifically: Is Jesus the eternal YHWH?

Was Jesus sinful in flesh like us, but muscled out His righteousness through the Father?

Last question,

Was Jesus the Glory of God that was with the Israelites and carved the first commandments before Moses?

(Disclaimer: These are questions. I'm not stating my views are or are not of such)

In short, the Word was. Later on the Word became flesh in a body called Jesus, Immanuel with us.. And after that happened, Jesus was left alone to walk out His commission as man, but one who was intimate with His Father.. cf John 17:3 KJV to see this.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
In short, the Word was. Later on the Word became flesh in a body called Jesus, Immanuel with us.. And after that happened, Jesus was left alone to walk out His commission as man, but one who was intimate with His Father.. cf John 17:3 KJV to see this.

Brother,

Respect.

Thank you for clarifying.

I'll spar again.

I'm go.

Cross Reference

Is B57 a follower of Jesus and does she believe Jesus was sent by the Father?

Yes.

Does Rose Writer speak with a Loving Spirit?

Yes.

Mystery Solved... [emoji846]

My comment was directed to B57 and the gospel he preaches. It's a 'mystery' gospel.