Real Christianity

God's Truth

I said
Well who is worried here. Not me. You seem to be very worried about me. Okloser seems to be very worried about me. Here is the definition of neurotic. From all these replies it sure looks like you and okloser are very worried that I am right. And you two are wrong.

1 neurotic /nʊˈrɑːtɪk/ Brit /njʊˈrɒtɪk/  adjective

Learner's definition of NEUROTIC

[more neurotic; most neurotic]
medical : having or suggesting neurosis

◾The psychiatrist diagnosed the patient as neurotic.

◾neurotic symptoms

2 often or always fearful or worried about something tending to worry in a way that is not healthy or reasonable

You are trying to twist this the best you can.

Too bad for you.

As I said to you before, I feel more for the mentally disabled, not for someone such as yourself.
You know how to spell and type and it will go worse for you one day because you have been given much and much more will be demanded.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are trying to twist this the best you can.

Too bad for you.

As I said to you before, I feel more for the mentally disabled, not for someone such as yourself.
You know how to spell and type and it will go worse for you one day because you have been given much and much more will be demanded.

Love is not an emotion or an affection. Love is an action.

I said
Three quick replies is evidence that your trying to cover up your guilt. Look I'll post the difference between emotions and affections so you can see the way God looks at them.

God's Truth

Love is not an emotion or an affection. Love is an action.

I said
Three quick replies is evidence that your trying to cover up your guilt. Look I'll post the difference between emotions and affections so you can see the way God looks at them.

Nothing you are saying is true.

God's Truth

what two of you are doing just nitpicking, nothing else.

leave him alone.

You are the nit wit. You promote simple mindedness all the time.

You falsely judge Paul and now me.

No one cares about what you say; only those lost like you make you popular.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nothing you are saying is true.

I said
lol I posted the revelations I told you I would. Read them and see. But now your sounding just like okloser. No evidence, no proof, no knowledge you just say no. Now that is a spirit of denial. I have all the evidence and proof of what I say.

God's Truth

I said
lol I posted the revelations I told you I would. Read them and see. But now your sounding just like okloser. No evidence, no proof, no knowledge you just say no. Now that is a spirit of denial. I have all the evidence and proof of what I say.

You start off showing your demons.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You start off showing your demons.

I said
What demons. Do you believe this

[Heb 4:1-16
12 For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.

If you do then prove me wrong with scripture. Don't be a naysayer, like okloser. Your better than that.

God's Truth

I said
What demons. Do you believe this

[Heb 4:1-16
12 For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.

If you do then prove me wrong with scripture. Don't be a naysayer, like okloser. Your better than that.

I prove you wrong with scripture but you don't believe.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I prove you wrong with scripture but you don't believe.

I said
lol You haven't posted one verse on this whole thread. All you have done is bear false witness against me with no spiritual support. What you have accused me of you are guilty of. You really do have a problem.

God's Truth

I said
lol You haven't posted one verse on this whole thread. All you have done is bear false witness against me with no spiritual support. What you have accused me of you are guilty of. You really do have a problem.

You don't know the scriptures I spoke?
You don't know about overcoming?

God's Truth

I said
I did. You still don't make any sense.

I gave you a chance to have a person to speak with you about the things of God; but, as I have told you before, I will stay away from you if you show your neurosis from the beginning.

Paul says he would not ever eat meat again if it bothered someone.

You don't have the love of Christ in you if you don't get that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I gave you a chance to have a person to speak with you about the things of God; but, as I have told you before, I will stay away from you if you show your neurosis from the beginning.

Paul says he would not ever eat meat again if it bothered someone.

You don't have the love of Christ in you if you don't get that.

I said
lol You really don't understand that do you. Context, context context. Real Christians will be persecuted. The very same way that you are persecuting me. Your the Pharisee.

[Mat 5:10, 12
10 Blessed [are] those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. ...
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great [is] your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
[Jhn 15:20
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
[1Co 4:12
12 And we labor, working with our own hands. Being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we endure;
[2Co 4:9
9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed--

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lol If I ever invite you to dinner I will know not to serve hamburgers to you.
Invited To Dinner

[Rom 14:15-21
15 Yet if your brother is grieved because of [your] food, you are no longer walking in love. Do not destroy with your food the one for whom Christ died.
16 Therefore do not let your good be spoken of as evil;
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
18 For he who serves Christ in these things [is] acceptable to God and approved by men. 19 Therefore let us pursue the things [which make] for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed [are] pure, but [it is] evil for the man who eats with offense.
21 [It is] good neither to eat meat nor drink wine nor [do anything] by which your brother stumbles or is offended or is made weak.
[Rom 14:1-4
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, [but] not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats [only] vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. 4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[1Co 10:24-32
24 Let no one seek his own, but each one the other's [well-being].
25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience' sake;
26 for "the earth [is] the LORD's, and all its fullness."
27 If any of those who do not believe invites you [to dinner], and you desire to go, eat whatever is set before you, asking no question for conscience' sake.
28 But if anyone says to you, "This was offered to idols," do not eat it for the sake of the one who told you, and for conscience' sake; for "the earth [is] the LORD's, and all its fullness."
29 "Conscience," I say, not your own, but that of the other. For why is my liberty judged by another [man's] conscience?
30 But if I partake with thanks, why am I evil spoken of for [the food] over which I give thanks?
31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
32 Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the church of God,